30.03.2022 - 14:40
#BanCroat
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 15:06
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Ghostface, 30.03.2022 at 14:24

I think there are some reasons for this and i will give my opinions why i think its like this:
- Too many 1 reinf capital cities or non cap looks like some RP map
- Stupid balkanization of lands like in RNW , i dont wanna spend time walling all those worthless cities , or if u dont do it get airdropped enemies there
- New players arent as fast in gameplay as us so they prefer old map cause its simpler
- Oil rigs and mines are just ... nope .. i understand it is to not drive cost of countries up but again they are RP elements , dont wanna waste time on them like other 1 reinf cities
- Kuril islands a chain of 1 reinf cities , has 8 reinf combined as much as tokyo what the hell is this?
- Seems most of the work was focused on USA dividing it into all of its states but even that doesnt look good looks overwhelming for me even let alone a new player
- China and India look good though , but remove those 1 reinf cities that are connected to india like in maldives and andaman islands they are a headache
- The rivers are a good concept but its too time consuming to use them in gameplay
- Trivial but the old map just looks better i guess , new one too bright and the permafrost in the north sucks also i saw some brown stuff near china SK and bangladesh etc
- Africa and South america looks good maybe a bit more income boost on africa would be great

So i think map looks too complicated and strange for new players and looks like RP map and a headache of 1 reinf cities and capitals for old players

Play no extra cities mode and all those problems you cited are not there anymore. We made a separate extra/no extra cities mode exactly for people who think it's too much.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 15:14
Wow my super mature post was removed and considered flaming xD, back to being ultra toxic XAXAXAXAXA
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 15:23

I think there are some reasons for this and i will give my opinions why i think its like this:
- Stupid balkanization of lands like in RNW , i dont wanna spend time walling all those worthless cities , or if u dont do it get airdropped enemies there
- New players arent as fast in gameplay as us so they prefer old map cause its simpler
- Oil rigs and mines are just ... nope .. i understand it is to not drive cost of countries up but again they are RP elements , dont wanna waste time on them like other 1 reinf cities
- Kuril islands a chain of 1 reinf cities , has 8 reinf combined as much as tokyo what the hell is this?
- Seems most of the work was focused on USA dividing it into all of its states but even that doesnt look good looks overwhelming for me even let alone a new player
- China and India look good though , but remove those 1 reinf cities that are connected to india like in maldives and andaman islands they are a headache
- The rivers are a good concept but its too time consuming to use them in gameplay
- Trivial but the old map just looks better i guess , new one too bright and the permafrost in the north sucks also i saw some brown stuff near china SK and bangladesh etc
- Africa and South america looks good maybe a bit more income boost on africa would be great

So i think map looks too complicated and strange for new players and looks like RP map and a headache of 1 reinf cities and capitals for old players

This summation is how I also feel about it, you articulated it perfectly
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 15:49
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Black Vortex, 30.03.2022 at 15:23

This summation is how I also feel about it, you articulated it perfectly

Turn off extra cities……
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 16:16
 Dave (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Reichsheer, 30.03.2022 at 12:35

So I decided to create a new map https://prnt.sc/rTE7qrZ3Bmdw
It's stuck

Okay then please open a bug report here https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=39713 and tell me the exact steps you did so I can try to reproduce it...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.03.2022 - 16:32

Kirjoittanut Dave, 29.03.2022 at 17:09

Unfortunately some maps that were broken by old versions of the map editor are permanently broken, there's not much I can do about that. However if you're creating new maps you shouldn't have any problems now.

It's stuck

If you don't save after almost every change you make, then you run the risk of that happening. Only solution is to save your progress after almost every change. There might be a specific cause but it's hard to pin point it. But generally I get that message whenever I do too many changes before saving
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.03.2022 - 03:52
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 30.03.2022 at 16:32

Kirjoittanut Dave, 29.03.2022 at 17:09

Unfortunately some maps that were broken by old versions of the map editor are permanently broken, there's not much I can do about that. However if you're creating new maps you shouldn't have any problems now.

It's stuck

If you don't save after almost every change you make, then you run the risk of that happening. Only solution is to save your progress after almost every change. There might be a specific cause but it's hard to pin point it. But generally I get that message whenever I do too many changes before saving

Opened the map editor, loaded in the background, and saved the map.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa