Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 15   Viereailijat: 60 users
03.10.2021 - 18:13
I'm tired of cursing at every single game. I'm tired of being angry, cursing at anyone who wins over me. I'm tired of risking getting muted and banned for anti sports behavior and outright bothering people because they're doing things the game allows them to try out. I want to chage this. What do I do?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2021 - 18:33
 Sid (Valvoja)
You have been playing in the main lobby when you should be in the beginners, there is quite a difference in skill between a rank 5 and a rank 15. To get better, read the strategy forums here, keep playing in the main lobby and once you are a rank 7, start playing 3v3s and duels.

Posting some reading for you:
https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45565
https://atwar-game.com/forum/board.php?board_id=42&page=1

That feeling won't go away until you are atleast 1300-1400 elo btw.

Here's some mental tips I follow that help me:
  • If you get frustrated, take a break, no point in degrading yourself and you will get notably worse when you're tilted.
  • If you're on a losing streak, take a break and learn. You're losing for a reason, find out why.
  • Watch other players, videos in particular are a great resource for finding tips and tricks you didn't know existed.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.10.2021 - 22:36
Ask froyer to trai- oh....
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 04:49
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 05:49
 brianwl (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut biggestnoobever, 03.10.2021 at 18:13

I'm tired of cursing at every single game. I'm tired of being angry, cursing at anyone who wins over me. I'm tired of risking getting muted and banned for anti sports behavior and outright bothering people because they're doing things the game allows them to try out. I want to chage this. What do I do?

You keep at it... All of the high rank players have gone through what you are experiencing. This is not a game for the weak minded, or for those who give up when things get tough. You've experienced the rage... Which means you're aware this is not a game of chance, since rage is coupled with self responsibility (and a bit of ego as well.). You will get better. You will evolve, both strategically and emotionally.

But for now, you must lean into the frustration. Embrace it. Learn from it. Make it yours.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 05:59
Pee on your enemies to show dominance.
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 06:59
 Mobster (Valvoja)
Kill your enemies in real life.

#Protocoinillionaire #Sigmaplayergrindset
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 07:16
Kirjoittanut Sid, 03.10.2021 at 18:33

• If you get frustrated, take a break, no point in degrading yourself and you will get notably worse when you're tilted.
  • If you're on a losing streak, take a break and learn. You're losing for a reason, find out why.
  • Watch other players, videos in particular are a great resource for finding tips and tricks you didn't know existed.

That feeling doesn't go away when you reach 1400 elo, it's actually worst because you feel like you wasted your time and you keep losing games. When you're a 1400 elo player your winrate is like 50-60% it's not enough. After reaching 1500 you actually start to understand how to play the game and that feeling go away when you lose to 1400+ elo players.

When you lose keep playing till you win or you will be frustrated irl and won't be able to do anything else, who cares if you play 10 hours in a row, friends and girls are temporary atwar is eternal.

After winning always be toxic, when you're losing always blame luck it's never your fault, you're the best you can't lose games.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 14:43

understanding that atwar is a game and no one cares about if you win or lose then you wont get mad lol
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 17:05
Join evol they will teach you
----
It's not the end.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 17:18
 Nero
Kirjoittanut Mr_Own_U, 04.10.2021 at 17:05

Fake news
Mr_Own_U can definitely teach how to keep the name 'biggestnoobever', though
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 19:55
 Sid (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Froyer, 04.10.2021 at 07:16

That feeling doesn't go away when you reach 1400 elo, it's actually worst because you feel like you wasted your time and you keep losing games. When you're a 1400 elo player your winrate is like 50-60% it's not enough. After reaching 1500 you actually start to understand how to play the game and that feeling go away when you lose to 1400+ elo players.

When you lose keep playing till you win or you will be frustrated irl and won't be able to do anything else, who cares if you play 10 hours in a row, friends and girls are temporary atwar is eternal.

After winning always be toxic, when you're losing always blame luck it's never your fault, you're the best you can't lose games.

It does for normal people. And i'm not talking about duels/cws. Once you're 1400 your win rate in normal games is like 80%.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 20:21
Kirjoittanut Sid, 04.10.2021 at 19:55

Kirjoittanut Froyer, 04.10.2021 at 07:16

It does for normal people. And i'm not talking about duels/cws. Once you're 1400 your win rate in normal games is like 80%.

No, just be like Froyer. Win 100% of your games.
----
hi
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.10.2021 - 22:55
Kirjoittanut brianwl, 04.10.2021 at 05:49

You keep at it... All of the high rank players have gone through what you are experiencing. This is not a game for the weak minded, or for those who give up when things get tough. You've experienced the rage... Which means you're aware this is not a game of chance, since rage is coupled with self responsibility (and a bit of ego as well.). You will get better. You will evolve, both strategically and emotionally.

But for now, you must lean into the frustration. Embrace it. Learn from it. Make it yours.

Your words are profound and i'm touched by them. Martin Fiero has played with me, I took 20 turns to die. I think I should feel proud.
It hurts so much brian, trust me...the mistakes of the past, cursing so many people who were only playing, to think i could be ruining their experience... ugh.
it's late where i am, so, i'll answer other kind posts here later. but thank you everyone. i feel embraced, when i expected to be banned
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.10.2021 - 14:29
Kirjoittanut Nero, 04.10.2021 at 17:18

Kirjoittanut Mr_Own_U, 04.10.2021 at 17:05

Fake news
Mr_Own_U can definitely teach how to keep the name 'biggestnoobever', though

3000 days ago, 100% fake.
----
It's not the end.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa