Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 10   Viereailijat: 72 users
03.06.2021 - 11:19
 Ruse
One person becomes a moderator and then all his close friends become moderators or supporters. Is it familiar to you? first loachra did it, now crorat. Of course, we can't just talk about loachra and croat, there is a generally visible favor.
----
Victory is our fate
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 11:33
?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 11:44
 temp
I'm Sascha's friend, can I be mod pls.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 11:44
 Alex
I agree with you, but i wouldnt say croat did it...hes not my favourite guybut you people sometimes throw hate to him for no reason
Its more about the american players lately and the circle around orca, those are the ones in my opinion who are being favoured for promotions now but if you think about it, it makes sense since dave can see some of them and seing face 2 face who you promote is always better.
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:00
 temp
Kirjoittanut Alex, 03.06.2021 at 11:44

I agree with you, but i wouldnt say croat did it...hes not my favourite guybut you people sometimes throw hate to him for no reason
Its more about the american players lately and the circle around orca, those are the ones in my opinion who are being favoured for promotions now but if you think about it, it makes sense since dave can see some of them and seing face 2 face who you promote is always better.

ur wrong D
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:01
?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:19
Kirjoittanut Alex, 03.06.2021 at 11:44

Only 2 mods promoted from orca, it's wd and croat, Nero was promoted when he was in illyria and sascha it was before Orca was founded lol.
Lelouch was supporter before joining orca maybe in pb or amigos I don't remember.
idk what you're talking about lol
You have leo(enigma), domo(cynical) and kaska(Keepcool my training clan) promoted last year

European are being favoured dude

this thread is legit stupid idk why it's not archived
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:39
There is always favoritism, I saw it all the time when I played minecraft especially on larger servers. There isn't much that can be done but from what I've seen the mod team is just fine since they haven't banned me a few months I think
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:44
 Ruse
We can also add things like backing some clans.
----
Victory is our fate
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 12:46
ABOUT PROMOTED SUPPORTERS
Panteri is obviously targeting about Mobster being promoted to Supporters and Pavle being promoted to Head Supporter.

I didn't even know Mobster became a supporter until this morning when I saw his green badge in chat (I can easily prove it and that I didnt have a single of my fingers into that, it's probably Pavle who is collecting his team for Supporter stuff).
Also, Pavle becoming a head supporter - Estus informed everyone he is going inactive and that we should probably pick another head, so Pavle was suggested and no one objected it, neither did I (objectively, he is the one of the most active supporters and I believe he can do many interesting stuff around).

I dont see a problem of someone becoming a supporter, basically anyone who wants to volunteer some time and work for atWar can get on that place. It's for the better of the game, isn't it?

ABOUT MODERATORS
I never suggest them on my own. When new guys were being picked and we had to bring some names in for discussion, I pointed out various guys like: Leo, Luke-Tan, The_EmpireZz, Mecoy, Taz_Youlkepoye, Lelouch, even Alois who is shittalking me around consistently....
and I can prove it as easy as for supporters thingy.

Basically NO ONE connected with my clan, neither I pushed any of my close friends anywhere. I am trying to be rational as much as possible and keep the friendship out as it shouldn't be anyone's qualification for step up on such role.

I don't know why I am even justifying myself to some random shit throw from person that is qualified for nothing and why I am answering on his false accusations. I guess I am a good person.

Also,
Locking this before I get nervous.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa