Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 14   Viereailijat: 94 users
02.05.2020 - 16:43
 Dave (Valvoja)
I know you guys will probably troll this post in about 5 seconds, but for the actually serious people out there I thought I would share this.

Essentially, I'm searching for investors to expand my business and, in return, generate solid profit for the both of us.

What my business does

My business creates apps and software products, and we make money by selling licenses or subscriptions. I own a mix of products -- ones I created myself, and ones I bought from others. I buy products in the $10K-100K range that show at least some profit and have the potential for more, if properly managed.

The first product I acquired was in 2016... I have developed, marketed, and managed it for 4 years now. It has been profitable every year, and the ROI last year was 67%.

My 2nd acquisition is a collection of related products bought in stages... I began buying them in 2018, and made follow-on purchases throughout 2019 and 2020. My ROI so far is 37%, but this is not fully representative since I don't have 1 full year of profit history yet for the purchases made in 2019-2020. I estimate the ROI next year will be 62%, once I have a full year of profit recorded.

atWar is the 3rd product I've acquired, if you want to count it as such. Frankly as a business it's a "fixer-upper", and the ROI is low. I think atWar has a lot of potential and *could* be a very profitable business someday, but there's a ton of work that needs to be done and there are still a lot of unknowns. I bought atWar not really as a business decision but mostly because it interests me personally, so it's debatable if I should even include it here.

Anyway, my goal in business is to build solid, recurring revenue. I'm NOT looking to be the next Google or Facebook or Uber. Millions of dollars are thrown around in Silicon Valley looking for the next moonshot, and most of them fail. If that's what you want, you might as well play the lottery. I'm interested in building stable, sustainable income, and achieving returns that are far better than any bank or mutual fund investment you're likely to find.

What I propose to do

I want to buy more apps/software. We are at a moment in time that's such a great time to make some acquisitions, and I hate to let the opportunity pass us by. That's where you, the investor comes in.

Let's say we pick a business that can be acquired anywhere in the $10K-$100K price range. I research, do due diligence, filter out the bad apples, until I find the good ones. We agree on the target we want to acquire, and then you invest the money to buy it. My team and I will develop the product to its potential, market it, and run the day-to-day business side of things. You don't have to do anything else, and we make a fair split of the profit.

If you've ever wanted to invest in tech but don't want to deal with all the headaches, this would be a perfect opportunity for you. If you know my personality at all, you know I'm passionate about what I do. So I'll deal with the headaches, and I'll go to war with anyone who stands in the way of achieving our goal, so you don't have to.

Risks

Like all business, there is no guarantee of success. As they say in investment disclaimers... past success does not guarantee future results. It is possible to lose money. All I can do is tell you what I do, what my history is, and what numbers I've produced, and it's up to you to decide if the risk/reward is worth it to you.

The reason I am confident is because of my personal track record. I started this business in 2013, and made my first acquisition in 2016. That's 7 years of developing my own software, plus 4 years working with acquired products. Overall my business revenue grew 33% in 2019, compared to the year before. Already I expect 2020 will grow at the same pace or more.

With whomever I may end up doing business with, all financial and legal considerations will be structured appropriately to protect both your rights and mine.

If you are interested in discussing in further details (and are serious about investing), message me and let's have a chat sometime.

If you know someone else who may be interested, please help by passing the word.

P.S. I'm also open to debt financing. If someone would prefer to structure it as a loan rather than in investment, I'd like to talk about it.

Best regards,
Dave
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 16:55
I am poor guy and you talk with big numbers... If it exists at stock market I think some of guys like me would invest happily 300-500 euros. Good luck with whatever you plan or acquire.

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 17:03
Bro 99% of aw are beggars who beg 100 protocoins to buy premium (me included) but gl anyway
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 17:05
Kirjoittanut 31TENGRI69, 02.05.2020 at 17:03

Bro 99% of aw are beggars who used to beg 100 protocoins to buy premium (me included) but gl anyway

1% are unsoyed Alpha males like unleashed
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 20:55
Actually a good idea posting here, after all the conversations I've had in room chat apparently most people that play this game are extremely rich and could even buy atwar if they wanted.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 21:15
Kirjoittanut Augustus Caesar, 02.05.2020 at 20:55

Actually a good idea posting here, after all the conversations I've had in room chat apparently most people that play this game are extremely rich and could even buy atwar if they wanted.

you forget that most people that play this game are liars and full of themselves
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 21:39
 Alex
Unleasheds about to invest millions for atwar
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 21:56
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 02.05.2020 at 21:15

you forget that most people that play this game are liars and full of themselves

----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.05.2020 - 23:11
Kirjoittanut Augustus Caesar, 02.05.2020 at 21:56

Kirjoittanut gothboy, 02.05.2020 at 21:15

i have autism and i don't recognize social cues
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.05.2020 - 09:15
Gotta love them jokes

In a serious note, as Jugers said, if we could invest as in stocks it would be much better for my economy since I ain't that rich either... but helping you is in some way helping AW I guess, so it's tempting
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.05.2020 - 09:49
1: what kind of software you handle ? their maintain time for users also do you guys make projects from scratch on demand ?
2: How good records are your with your customers ?
3: Does your team just bid on products/software and reproduce it for user needs ? , you guys do digital marketing also rather than marketing your own projects ?
4: you guys have office or just bunch of team sitting doing freelancing ?
5: How would one know if you are trustworthy as business point of view ?
6: are you guys adaptable with the environment change in language ?
7: you seek investors for your stage wise projects or agreement for certain project with time period ?
8: what you think of selling some atwar shares with some popular companies or to an open investors ?
9: why don't you move this game on steam, I've seen some dead games given attention their and they rise up pretty well for example AOE-2
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.05.2020 - 11:39
Hm.. just wondering how much $$$ it would take from someone minimally in order to do this. Most people here don't have $10k to spend off the bat.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.05.2020 - 07:53
Is there a way of crowdfunding?
Since, i am interested but i am not likely to invest something like 10k.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.05.2020 - 11:23
Whats the market price for livers these days? We could strike a deal.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa