Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 41   Viereailijat: 136 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Permamuted, 12.04.2020 - 07:11
So which mod deleted Illyria's cw against Alois Super Squad and on what grounds?
12.04.2020 - 15:07
How about moderators enforce the rules without question or argument from the community. I think it's time moderators started to really crack down on clans for constantly breaking the rules especially when we had all agreed to them months ago.

As long as moderators do their job and we provide the proper screenshots then everyone is happy. Trouble makers will always complain that's just the way it goes. Oh also I think there should be punishment if someone is caught cheating or breaking the rules. I think moderators have been pretty lenient and biased lately. Especially towards their own members and clan. So that's something else to discuss but let's focus on whats really at hand here.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 16:09
Kirjoittanut Eagle, 12.04.2020 at 12:12

Kirjoittanut Froyer, 12.04.2020 at 11:24

That was a bitch move from oote to ask a mod to delete the cw, and a bad move from the mod lol

You personally asked me to delete the cw where Laki rewalled vs Domo or that cw Mauzer rewalled Paris, I dont understand the point of your post.
If Mk cw's were deleted where we rewalled and oote's cws were deleted as well or Mystics cws deleted I don't see any reason for making this post.
Either stick to the guidelines and accept the consequences or lets delete them so we can all get back to rewalling, serbwalling and camping

Lol first I asked to delete the cw because u left after seeing laki/mauz rewalled and tried to serbwall, and because it was a dirty play doesn't mean u should have left for it, that's why I asked u to delete the cw, because u are so nice that after seeing ur clanmates playing dirty u left lol.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 17:14
To end all of this, not to seem any kind of being biased, I also fully support Eagle too in putting these guidelines into rules and solving all the problems.

While being within guidelines, every cw problem that occurs must be discussed and solved individually.
While being within the rules, every cw problem (rewall, wf t1, leaving t2, etc.) will be followed by a rule line for each and will be followed by already written punishement and consequence.

He will have my full support for implementing that with staff team
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 17:47
If its now a rule, great. But kindly let the community know and ensure deletions are approved by other mods in future.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 18:13
Damn you people really have short-term memories...

Wasn't it you, Mecoy, a couple weeks ago, that wallfucked tengri's bigwall turn 1 and then capped him turn 2 and then you and huarck resisted for the cw to not get deleted? Even using shitty arguments such as 'OOTE and aristo aren't a part of the pact' bullshit, basically said the opposite of what you're saying right now.

I mean, no offense but this is exactly the problem of these useless guidelines. You guys really stoop this low just for a seasonal circlejerk dickfest.

In all honesty, it is really pathetic...
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 19:43
 Sid (Valvoja)
I deleted the CW. Both clans are a part of the honour list for the guidelines posted here: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42892

I got a PM saying 2 clans on the honour list cw'd and 1 of them rewalled. He went to me with proof and i deleted the cw.

• CW's have been deleted in the past for this reason, i was not over stepping
  • The evidence was pretty conclusive, it even included a confession
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2020 - 02:30
ITT Soylyrian circlejerking and cheating killing the game
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2020 - 05:52
Kirjoittanut Sid, 12.04.2020 at 19:43

I deleted the CW. Both clans are a part of the honour list for the guidelines posted here: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=42892

I got a PM saying 2 clans on the honour list cw'd and 1 of them rewalled. He went to me with proof and i deleted the cw.

• CW's have been deleted in the past for this reason, i was not over stepping
  • The evidence was pretty conclusive, it even included a confession

Yes you and any other mod who did this were overstepping. Where is the agreement that cws will be deleted if the honour guidelines are breached? I don't see that written anywhere. Do you people understand the difference between guidelines and regulation?

That some other mods have taken liberties with their powers is irrelevant. Any of you who have done this should have their powers reduced. You've no right to be deleting peoples games for made up reasons.

Please go clarify your rules. Total incompetence.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2020 - 06:06
 4nic
How about whenever some mod decides to delete a cw or a duel, he asks the clan or player which is being reported for counter arguments?
Instead of doing this.
You never know, what if its a fabricated SS, fake messages, or maybe the reported player has some valid points? Which the person who reported him didnt bring up knowingly because it wouldn't benefit his cause. Use brain.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2020 - 08:04
There should be a punishment for breaching the Honor code.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2020 - 08:42
I think it's time to close this thread.

1. It looks like calling them 'guidelines' creates confusion. They are, in fact, rules, and we've been enforcing them ever since they came out. I will make the amendments to make this clear.
2. These rules were designed to be black and white. Sid did not overstep.
3. Any clan is welcome to abandon the Honour Code if you don't agree with it. Send me a message and I'll remove your clan.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa