Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 63   Viereailijat: 412 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Alois, 28.02.2020 - 03:52

Updated 3/23/2021

NEW! Each new recruit who successfully becomes part of the comp scene or is successful in training gets a chance to receive premium.

NEW! Each new recruit is guarenteed atleast a few days or weeks of premium to be able to train with features that are generally used in the Competitive scene.

NEW! Do you like to make maps, but don't have premium? Show us you have talent and dedication and we'll provide you some premium! (Yes, we'll get you access to map editor to show us you got what it takes!)

NEW! Just by joining, you can participate in clan-only tournaments and reap the prizes (which include Protocoins, Premium, and Promotions)!

Introduction

Order of the Emperor is a Competitive, Training, and Cartography coalition. It is a principled group of friends and like-minded individuals that all share a handful of common values: To maintain an air of camaraderie among our ranks; To give constructive criticism and share info with each other when it is needed; To remain humble in the face of a loss and to hold no blame for anyone but yourself.

Rules

1) 1v1 Clan Wars are strictly disallowed.

2) 2v2 Clan Wars are only acceptable if an Officer or Leader is present in the game.

3) To participate in a Clan War, you must be communicative.

4) All members should maintain a high standard of etiquette in-game: Do not make us look bad by starting petty disputes with other players.

Why Us?

● Order of the Emperor plans on taking this CW season head-on, as our past training programs have been very successful (opinions of our training shown below).
--> When O.O.T.E. first started as a training clan, we had many top-ranked players in our clan helping out and getting the clan placed in first place a couple of times through-out then Clan War season. If you don't believe this, look at our game history and clan war forums!

● We have many guides on the game that is easy to read and learn. We also have active trainers who will help just about anyone who is willing to train and push themselves to be a better player. We guarantee you WILL become a better player here!

● Enjoy competition not only outside the clan, but inside as well with competitions, skill leaderboards, and more!

● We care dearly for making maps, competing, and participating in the AW community.

What do others and our own think of us?

Lainaa:
I soon got capped but I recapped and on t9 I did pro move by stacking Paris and capping Madrid at the same time (Palm suicided on me lol). When I realized that I was all of a sudden better, I had thought back about you on how you pushed me to become better.

- T3mpest, Former O.E. Member.

Lainaa:
This clan is fine, I like to be in a new, motivated team with people of equal or slightly better skill

- Raspberry, Former O.E. Member.

Lainaa:
You clan has some interesting and nice people, you are hardworking on improvement, but you are still pussies for getting cw experience. Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Croat, Member of Paradox.

Lainaa:
I think it's a great clan, the people, the guides, the leadership, everything. Everyone's active and skilled

- King Acidus, Member of Aloysian Guard.

Lainaa:
it's nice clan with nice players who (I think) try to become better, for a lowrank its a nice clan to start cw, ofc ur clan might not win a trophy easy you got no op players but if you guys play like a team, you can steal some elo and try to keep 1000 elo.

- Froyer, Member of Mad Haters.

Lainaa:
Great place, I would go as far to say that one of their players is the best up and coming.

- Roma Invicta, Member of ENIGMA

Lainaa:
Great clan. This is where I got my start playing competitive.

- Tungston, Former O.E. Member

Lainaa:
Alois gave me free cookies, this clan is great.

- 4nic, Member of Illyria

So come on, join us! we accept just about anyone as long as they have basic knowledge of the game and are willing to improve themselves.
24.07.2021 - 15:59
Pls add me.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.09.2021 - 10:40
Hi, I want to join!
What can I do for participate?
Do U usually do some coalitions war?
----
アンハッピーkun
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.09.2021 - 00:55
It seems like this clan is not active/not recruiting.

The last member joined a few months ago, and the only remaining leader has not even read this thread.

I will lock this thread to prevent any confusion - pm a mod if you would like it unlocked.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa