Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 9   Viereailijat: 69 users
11.08.2013 - 19:13

Clan War Report by Madara 6/24/13

Greetings everyone,

I was one of the lucky spectators that got to watch the finale of the finals of the 2v2 Tournament! Quite the fight and definitely impressed me! Similar to other spectators It was quite obvious who the victors might but riveting to watch all the same.

Dr.Trollface as Turkey & luis as Germany v. TopHats as Ukraine & Desu as United Kingdom

I love to watch these guys play I was exactly leaning on either teams but I particularly wanted to see Dr. Trollface's performance. But, looking at the map:

I would say Tops&Desu have the advantage here. But anything can happen so let's take a look at their first turn expansion

Doesn't look like anything I would do. This is why I love watching these guys !
luis&Trollace seemed to want to take out TopHats first but we'll see how this goes.

Germany rushes into Poland and from what I can see TopHats really won't be able to hold these guys off against such a rush. And what is UK doing? e_e Imagine if next turn his gen and army disappeared and there's only bombers laying there..Desu's reaction below

Moving on we see rushing Kiev wasn't the plan

And Desu's precious general lives . But WOW! How did TopHats get so much in there?! and what's gonna happen in Ankara? Is Tops IMP? I'm afraid I must leave you answered..

Ankara is untouched and Desu seems to slowly working his way into the genocide of the Germans (nothing against german people or Germany). How long can TopHats hold?

Well it's only a few more turns of skirmish before TopHats 50+ units Kiev are destroyed by Trollface and turn 13 leaves us baffled. But how? Is Desu&Tops lost now?
As TopHats throws everything into Kiev we're left with a 2v1

But..

Desu the whole time as been gathering his forces ! He was untouched by Germany who is now but nothing and Turkey is now in recovery mode. Swiftly he must act !
This is only a few turns later where's it's a stand off. This is gonna be one hella long war!

And then next we have a huge battle in th-

Oh I guess not. Desu doesn't even have to fight

Match rating - 8/10 - An okay amount of twists and turns and overall and even and very exciting fight considering how incredible these players are.

Overall player ratings
Desu - 9/10 - Man of the match, nothing spectacular but evilly clever finish
luis - 6/10 - Loser of the match, clearly wasn't able to hold up against UK and weak 1st turn expansion (he only had 1min to do his turn )
TopHats - 8/10
Dr.Trollface - 8/10

Now for our Man of the Match:

[pr] Madara: Desu: Greetings.
[pr] Madara: Desu: May I interview you for my article on the 2v2 finales?
[pr] Desu: 1 sec
[pr] Desu: Alright. Go ahead, I'm good now.
[pr] Desu: http://i.imgur.com/L3gtqTw.png
[pr] Desu: Anyway, I thought it was a good outcome for not playing anything competitive for a week, I haven't been that active on aw unless there's a cw up or clan mates call me to play.
[pr] Madara: Desu: I see. What do you think of everyone elses preformance? Specifically TopHats .
[pr] Desu: The other team focused too much on Tophats. Luis didn't do anything to me at all. Troll looked like he was PD Turkey as well. Not a good idea for a long term game. And Tophats?
[pr] Desu: I think Tophats did very well with what he had, since both opponents had their focus on him. He died but left me an easy carry position, so it was great.
[pr] Madara: Desu: I agree. Was there an initial plan before the game began?
[pr] Desu: Not really, me and Tophats just discussed and agreed about what both of our opponents would do. Then we went with our own stuff, no creative plans for them.
[pr] Madara: Desu: Mmmm. Did you come into this tournament expecting to win?
[pr] Desu: Oh from the start? Yeah pretty much. Looking at all the teams there wasn't any specific team that looked difficult.
[pr] Madara: Desu: That's not suprising. Who's idea was it to pair up for this tournament?
[pr] Desu: Tophats came to me after Cow decided not to play(or quit aw, again). I didn't feel like playing it so I didn't sign up initially.
[pr] Madara: Desu: Anything to say before we go to commercial?
[pr] Desu: Hmmm.. I'd like everyone to start practicing for clan wars and actually doing them. I may try to spark some CW activity myself so yeah.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get a hold of our players from Germany and not enough time to get a word from The TopHats himself.

Over all everyone played spectacular and no one seemed to be incredibly disappointed with the outcome. I hope you enjoyed reading! My last article was 'too long' so this should be decent enough a size, right? Thanks for reading!
Cheers!

By Madara

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.08.2013 - 19:28
Does nobody else question how tophats moves 20+ stacks of units from each cardinal direction back into Kiev with absolutely no range fail?
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.08.2013 - 19:40
He zoomed out to get the full effect of the map and get his units to where he needs to go. haha
----
Always follow your heart cause it will lead you to anywhere in life
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2013 - 05:14
Same shit by trollface again.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.08.2013 - 22:45
 Desu
Good game.

Seems Columna's thread keeps overtaking this so I didn't see this. Shame there wasn't any other interviews besides me though.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2013 - 11:16
Ld. Dark Knight
Käyttäjä poistettu
Was a good game to watch, I remember how everyone was saying "Desu's rusty", and he still played well. Good report, Madara!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2013 - 18:14
Was so nice to read this topic goooood work madara and it really was good game
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.08.2013 - 19:46
Very good thread.

If some were wondering the reason for my loss... I make a risky move in trying to take back belarus instead of sending everything to kiev. which turned out to be a massive mistake and lost my capital.

tip: don't ever try to take back belarus before defeding kiev. literally a stupied idea, belarus is essentially worthless for income. but i got too confident and wanted to kill the doctor xD

Nice screens btw, great demonstration.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.08.2013 - 03:10
Nice and i was wondering what hapenned there lol.
good game good article keep it up madara!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa