Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 76   Viereailijat: 134 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Acquiesce, 13.07.2013 - 11:34
What are the tournament rules and settings? I'm interested but I'd like some more information.
16.07.2013 - 16:19
Kirjoittanut Madara, 16.07.2013 at 16:04

GG

need to accept ,I was too unlucky anyways , gg mate!
----
Love, peace and respect.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.07.2013 - 20:10
Hi, I've messaged avatar three times (three different days) while we were both online and he hasn't answered despite being active in-game or in room chat. So naturally I'm assuming he's ignoring me. Please send him a pm as a warning or advance me to the next round. I'm tired of dealing with this nonsense. (He does this when asked for cw as well)
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.07.2013 - 13:41
Kirjoittanut Anon, 18.07.2013 at 13:38

Ok, TopHats, you are automaticaly through to the next rounds as I myself have experienced Avatar's ignorance.

Rofl same here man.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.07.2013 - 18:09
Thanks Anon.

Alright so I'm guessing this is a single elimination tournament?

So who's playing who now?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.07.2013 - 20:08

gg tophats

and to all other players have patient with me guys i work in real life thats reason why sametimes iam afk
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.07.2013 - 13:46
Anon meybe you host here but you dont have power to put losers in next round.
Its not legit,i hope mods will do samething.In casual tournoments i write to safari with months to play our match why he dont eliminate himself and allow me to play vs bargain,this is shit tournoments host make their own rules and eliminate players they didnt like,also if they lose conection in middle of tournoment game they dont got another chance only dalmati players got rematch if they lose conection.
And because shits like this we lose great players like Barrymore.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.07.2013 - 15:55
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Well you're are right that you should advance avatar. (I'm sure Tophats will agree with you).

However this doesn't relate to Dalmati, losing connection, or Barrymore. You really ought to take the time to organize an effective argument rather than just complaining randomly about things you don't like.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.07.2013 - 16:59
----
Ik ben een STD fabriek.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.07.2013 - 20:56

GG Spart.
----
L.B. is on fire!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 13:06
This is a private tournament, so mods do not have any influence at all. Also, your sentence is grammatically incorrect (if mods do not do nothing = if they do something, you'll quit.) I'm not judging your skill in knowledge, but please correct that mistake, as it sounds quite the opposite from what you want to achieve.
----

扶桑帝国のために
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 13:41
 VRIL
Anon is the host, it is his tournament and he makes the decisions. His decision was to quickly eliminate inactive or not responding players to continue the tournament.
No personal feelings were involved in his decision making so it all is legitimate.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 13:41
 Leaf
Kirjoittanut Yoshika-Chan, 20.07.2013 at 13:06

This is a private tournament, so mods do not have any influence at all. Also, your sentence is grammatically incorrect (if mods do not do nothing = if they do something, you'll quit.) I'm not judging your skill in knowledge, but please correct that mistake, as it sounds quite the opposite from what you want to achieve.

Autist.

♥❤♥
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 15:06
Kirjoittanut avatar, 19.07.2013 at 13:46

Anon meybe you host here but you dont have power to put losers in next round.
Its not legit,i hope mods will do samething.In casual tournoments i write to safari with months to play our match why he dont eliminate himself and allow me to play vs bargain,this is shit tournoments host make their own rules and eliminate players they didnt like,also if they lose conection in middle of tournoment game they dont got another chance only dalmati players got rematch if they lose conection.
And because shits like this we lose great players like Barrymore.

Barry is awesome.
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 18:26
Kirjoittanut avatar, 20.07.2013 at 18:00

Kirjoittanut VRIL, 20.07.2013 at 13:41

Anon is the host, it is his tournament and he makes the decisions. His decision was to quickly eliminate inactive or not responding players to continue the tournament.
No personal feelings were involved in his decision making so it all is legitimate.

fuck you ,you are the most retarded mod in all online games this host of this tournoment is scammer i won again tophats how is posible he to
eliminate me and put loser in next round ,

Kirjoittanut avatar, 20.07.2013 at 13:01

Iam winner and i will play vs madara if mods dont do nothing here iam rdy to quith forever from this game.

You're in the losers bracket and I'm in the winners bracket. What in the world are you talking about (jk). Quit if you see it fit. If this tournament really means that much to you do it. I don't plan on winning x3. This is a private tournament. Isn't the Anon the one hosting it? Imagine if you won and he didn't give you the proto coins. The mods still wouldn't do anything. Rofl I'm in it for the fun. Wbu?

Don't insult Vril you sound childish ! In my opinion he's like 3rd best mod.

If you beat TopHats AFTER the deadline your argument is invalid. If you beat him before then clearly Anon needs to cut the bullshit ! Gl !
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 18:44
Let me start over and voice my concern. First, I did win the match against Tophats. I have provided a screenshot as proof and Tophats will agree that I won the game. Second, I never received any warning message in my inbox from Tophats or Anon the way that most people who run tournaments would do. Third, I am busy and can't play my matches immediately, but that doesn't mean I should be excluded from AW tourneys altogether. There need to be a standards for those who host tournaments otherwise anyone can make any rules that suit them with no regard for the right of the players in the tournament. I apologize to VRIL for insulting him and I ask that both he and Anon reconsider their earlier posts. Tournaments should be hosted in a spirit of FAIRNESS.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 19:12
Wow, a bunch of scumbaggotry going on in here. The reason he brings up Barrymore and what not is because the tournament is being fixed, like the other one. Obviously not in the same way, one had mods looking at private games while this one has a bias host. It's a good thing nobody takes AW competitive scene seriously or else they may be angry with the inherent cheating that goes on in all these tournaments.
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Kirjoittanut tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 21:09
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
That's nonsense. A fixed tournament is when the games are decided before they've begun. That isn't the case here. I agree there may be bias here and I've already stated I think avatar should advance, and have tried to help avatar's case. As for your still making unsubstantiated claims about the tournament Barry was involved in, there's really nothing more to say. You've obviously convinced yourself that mods were spying on you or other players and there's nothing anyone can say to convince you otherwise.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 21:43
I won't play my match till Anon tells me personally who my opponent is and once this foolish issue it resolved. If you see it fit to cheat me like avatar then do so. With such a host as Anon I see no value in this tournament.
Cheers!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 22:17
Kirjoittanut Madara, 20.07.2013 at 21:43

I won't play my match till Anon tells me personally who my opponent is and once this foolish issue it resolved. If you see it fit to cheat me like avatar then do so. With such a host as Anon I see no value in this tournament.
Cheers!

Anon. made an affirmative decision to do what he did. He didn't cheat anybody lol. Overly strict of course there's no doubt, and he could have gave avatar a warning before hand, but you're giving him a bad image and so are others. He a made decision before the match, and that's that. And plus, you say you hope he doesn't cheat you like he cheated avatar, he didn't and won't. Everyone is backing avatar, you guys have it all wrong. Anon and I even offered avatar to move him on to the next round in room chat. I agreed to be removed. But he chose to insult both of us with profane language on global and in help chat, where low ranks who wish to learn from the game and see this in help chat from the player of the year 2012 !!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.07.2013 - 23:35
Kirjoittanut tophat, 20.07.2013 at 22:17

Cheers!

Anon. made an affirmative decision to do what he did. He didn't cheat anybody lol. Overly strict of course there's no doubt, and he could have gave avatar a warning before hand, but you're giving him a bad image and so are others. He a made decision before the match, and that's that. And plus, you say you hope he doesn't cheat you like he cheated avatar, he didn't and won't. Everyone is backing avatar, you guys have it all wrong. Anon and I even offered avatar to move him on to the next round in room chat. I agreed to be removed. But he chose to insult both of us with profane language on global and in help chat, where low ranks who wish to learn from the game and see this in help chat from the player of the year 2012 !!

Hahahahaaaa. Did he now? He's quite the fool. I apologize to Anon for making him look bad. I was trying to make a definite statement that I wanted this resolved. That is all. Thank you TopHats . I look forward to our match. Good luck!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 00:20
Kirjoittanut Madara, 20.07.2013 at 23:35

Kirjoittanut tophat, 20.07.2013 at 22:17

Cheers!

Hahahahaaaa. Did he now? He's quite the fool. I apologize to Anon for making him look bad. I was trying to make a definite statement that I wanted this resolved. That is all. Thank you TopHats . I look forward to our match. Good luck!

haha alright no problem.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 02:16
In my eyes avatar should still go on to the next stage. I see this more like a tennis match, where avatar hit the ball too hard that it will go out of the field and he will lose, but tophats decided to hit the ball back instead of letting it go outside. He agreed on playing the match even when the deadline was over, so that means that whatever the result was of that game should count. And plus, let's not forget that the deadline was only over by a couple of days, if the second round was already finished, then yea there's no point in playing the matches again. If tophats would have told avatar that the deadline was over and that anon decided he will pass onto the next round, then yea ok. But now they agreed to play their match, so the result counts. Anon is making a mistake in my opinion. Maybe he'll change his mind. Maybe like avatar said there should be basic rules to tournaments, decided by the mods. Then there wouldn't be so much to argue about.
These are just my thoughts.
What avatar said room chat and all that fuss has nothing to do with who gets through.

Good luck to all the players left in the tournament!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 07:46
Tophats and anon are crazy people problem is i never got msg in my indox from them with deadlines ,i beat tophats and anon put him in next match this is very retarded anyway iam out from this tournoment and from all others.Have fun trolls ,only in atwar tournoments losers go in next round.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 08:58
Can Avatar and Tophats share their inbox/outbox screenshot ?
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 09:03
Kirjoittanut tesla, 21.07.2013 at 08:58

Can Avatar and Tophats share their inbox/outbox screenshot ?

here my proof i never got msg with deadlines from anon or tophats http://i.imgur.com/ScgYEAH.png
http://i.imgur.com/Rq82knT.png

http://i.imgur.com/LgMIque.png
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 09:17
Deadlines were written in this topic. if you have read your matchup, then you have seen the deadline as well.
----

扶桑帝国のために
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.07.2013 - 09:23
First of all, I never sent a pm as a warning to avatar, I made a post saying that maybe anon can send a warning pm but he didn't. I could show screenshots of what went on in room chat with avatar, and where I stated I agreed to be removed, but this isn't the place to post such things considering there's inappropriate things that avatar said. I was kind enough not to report you avatar, but maybe someone else did.

I'm sorry for what happened, but you could clean up your act and throw in your opinion without angering everybody.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.07.2013 - 19:55

gg
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.07.2013 - 20:04
Alright so am I playing landbreaker?

and lemonade plays winner of safari comrade or...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.07.2013 - 18:21
----

† In GOD We Trust †
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa