Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 76   Viereailijat: 134 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Acquiesce, 13.07.2013 - 11:34
What are the tournament rules and settings? I'm interested but I'd like some more information.
26.07.2013 - 17:47

gg. we could have had a rematch, but alright.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2013 - 17:52
Kirjoittanut Plato, 26.07.2013 at 17:49

Congratz on ur epic and obviously deserved win brah.

lol I suppose.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2013 - 19:07
Lol yep. best tourney ever for me.

lossed first game although didnt matter still advanced beforehand, opponent dc'd second game, and opponent failed rc and left turn 2 in third game.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2013 - 19:22
Kirjoittanut Plato, 26.07.2013 at 19:17

Kirjoittanut tophat, 26.07.2013 at 19:07

lossed first game although didnt matter still advanced beforehand, opponent dc'd second game, and opponent failed rc and left turn 2 in third game.

Dude my start. got fckin glitched or somthin....u should have rematched or somthin but u just took the win plain and simple...plz is'nt that what u call a faggy player?

haha now you bring it up, after all the sarcasm...

well, you didnt ask. you just said, "u take the the win" and left.

I'm playing to win, don't expect "common courtesy" to affect everyone's playing, ... especially me; an autist.

faggy player? Sure.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2013 - 21:10
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Lol, seriously? I spectated the entire match. Yes you "glitched or something" but you didn't ask for a rematch, explain your problem, take a screenshot, or make any effort whatsoever to discuss the glitch. You just said "you take the win" and left. It's a shame that AW has bugs but is it Top's responsibility or your responsibility to communicate that you have a problem with the game's results? Come on Lemon you are more mature than this.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2013 - 11:55

gg
----

† In GOD We Trust †
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2013 - 17:38
Videos will be posted shortly
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2013 - 19:26
The videos are in HD but not as default, make the proper changes before viewing or you'll have a blurry and shitty one. xaxa

I don't have a youtube license of any kind so the max length for a video is 15 minutes. Here is the entire match vs Comrade, in 4 videos. (About 53 minutes long in total)

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2013 - 22:11
Kirjoittanut tophat, 26.07.2013 at 19:07

go little outside ,fresh air will not kill you.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2013 - 22:14
Kirjoittanut Plato, 26.07.2013 at 18:35

Xaxa but for real brah,ur just plain epic for real....i think avatar can confirm this.

even if you won,tophats will go in next round .
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.07.2013 - 17:26
Anon you'll have to speak with an admin about these awards. Not sure if mods have this power.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.07.2013 - 18:05
It would be very stupid to start the tournament without asking the admins about such prices. So I assume anon already did :l
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.07.2013 - 18:22
 Desu
Lol tophats n bertank.

He's paying out of his own pocket, since you can gift ProtoCoins that way. He doesn't need to talk to mods or admins about it. It's pretty admirable, thanks for the tournament, it was nice and didn't drag on like others.

edit: I'm just wondering about that 1st place mystery prize. Have fun with your free nude pics of anon Tophats/comrade.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.07.2013 - 18:32
Oh hm, if that's true, that's very nice of you anon. I thought admins would add the PC like with the translation prices :p
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.07.2013 - 20:05
Kirjoittanut Desu, 31.07.2013 at 18:22

Lol tophats n bertank.

He's paying out of his own pocket, since you can gift ProtoCoins that way. He doesn't need to talk to mods or admins about it. It's pretty admirable, thanks for the tournament, it was nice and didn't drag on like others.

edit: I'm just wondering about that 1st place mystery prize. Have fun with your free nude pics of anon Tophats/comrade.

very nice of him indeed, if that is the case. As for mystery prize, please gib trophy I want to collect all trophies, thus win all tournaments. Autism be with you.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.08.2013 - 00:30
Kirjoittanut tophat, 31.07.2013 at 20:05

Kirjoittanut Desu, 31.07.2013 at 18:22

Lol tophats n bertank.

very nice of him indeed, if that is the case. As for mystery prize, please gib trophy I want to collect all trophies, thus win all tournaments. Autism be with you.

He not tell about no trophy. Atleast thats why i know.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa