Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 10   Viereailijat: 280 users
16.04.2013 - 14:27
I haven't played a match yet. I've always played risk board game, and have been looking for a decent online risk game since 2007. I've played all the multiplayer flash ones from god knows when and until now I've never seen one actually made to this multitiude. My only questions is this: Is this game Pay to Win? I haven't played it yet, so I don't really know much about it. All I know is that I don't play Pay to Win games, and as much as I am interested in this game, if it's pay to win I'm just not going to play it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 14:34
Kirjoittanut Origination, 16.04.2013 at 14:27

I haven't played a match yet. I've always played risk board game, and have been looking for a decent online risk game since 2007. I've played all the multiplayer flash ones from god knows when and until now I've never seen one actually made to this multitiude. My only questions is this: Is this game Pay to Win? I haven't played it yet, so I don't really know much about it. All I know is that I don't play Pay to Win games, and as much as I am interested in this game, if it's pay to win I'm just not going to play it.

The game isn't play to win by any means. The options for premium features simple give you more flexibility in the approach to the game, for example access to start different map types / different strategies. The majority of the game features are free however.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 15:20
Only things that could be seen as pay to win are: 1. anti aircraft unit, 2. additional strategies, 3 General unit.
1. Very rarely used, almost not seen in games.
2. None of premium strategies is obviously overpowerd, there always going to be small balance issues, strategy that gets the most flame at the moment is free Sky Menace I think. Personally I use free strategies the most just because they fit my play style better than premium ones.
3. This can be a problem. If you are high rank and have a lot of upgrades General is kind of a big deal, still general influences only one stack and not your entire army and you can do very well without him. Some players lose General (can happen to everybody) in first 1-4 turns and still win the game.

Other premium features game options and don't influence how well you can do in game and don't give you some unfair advantage over non-premium players. With all that said I don't think it's a pay to win game.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.04.2013 - 03:59
No it is definetly not. As pointed out above the majority of the premium features don't effect how you actually play on the battlefield. Most of it is in the game options and forums. As mentioned what Premium players do get for playing the game itself is by no means gaurenteed victory. Lots of non premium players do just fine.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.04.2013 - 12:21
Kirjoittanut b0nker2, 16.04.2013 at 14:34

The game isn't play to win by any means. The options for premium features simple give you more flexibility in the approach to the game, for example access to start different map types / different strategies. The majority of the game features are free however.

Err bro... it is "play to win"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.04.2013 - 14:10
Nope i also win without premium with my alt acc.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.04.2013 - 15:12
It is play to win i payed and i won dont worry just buy it with 25$ and you will be Overpowered MAKE SURE you BUY EXACTLY 25$ not 25.5 or Amok will stole your money to buy lollipop like what he did with me I WANT MY LOLLIPOP
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.04.2013 - 22:16
Homero broke it down the best.

Personally, being that I love my premium, I'll try to be front with you with this.

Premium features do not influence how well you play. Some of this game's best strategies are free and even very low-SP-costing strategies.
SP/Strategy points are points won in game simply by playing (attacking, defending, etc) and are kind of like currency here. Premium offers SP discounts on everything in the "Upgrade" section in-game.

The upgrade section is where every strategy and tool can be found and gotten so long as you have x,y,z SP. All premium (some packages) will do is a.) give you more SP opportunities or b.) discount SP prices on the upgrade page.

Because of these discounts, it takes less time for a premium user to get all the upgrades that make strategy shine. In a sense, it slightly gives them a very short advantage. Keep in mind it is a strategy game. Upgrades or not, if you've got it, you've got it.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2013 - 07:06
Kirjoittanut b0nker2, 16.04.2013 at 14:34

The game isn't play to win by any means.

rofl bonker pls more of these comments
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2013 - 07:22
Lainaa:
Rofl bonker pls more of these comments

What shayke? You crazy jew.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa