Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 15   Viereailijat: 94 users
15.04.2013 - 19:33

Great job... "moruk"...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.04.2013 - 22:55
Quite the achievement and very well done FSM, can't put enough emphasis on this.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 02:58
Guest84405
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut F.Sultan Mehmet, 15.04.2013 at 18:35

http://ccc.incisozluk.cc/ i used this site, i did advertise the game and succeed. they loved at-war because at-war is better stratege game and turkish language uploaded.

Just 1 Question, if they love the game, why dont they play it? round about 70% or more didnt even make one game...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 05:50
Guest84405
Käyttäjä poistettu

greetings Tzeentch

btw dont understand me wrong, i just dont understand it, this should not be a offense
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 07:06
 VRIL
Its not FSMs fault some or most of his invited users stopped playing.
He introduced them to the game but if they decide not to play we can hardly expect
FSM to force them

It is a very common procedure I think. No matter what source brought the player to AW
most will just take a quick look and maybe play a couple of games and only a rather small percentage
reaches rank 5+
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 14:23
Hdrakon, why is the above an unacceptable comment? Usually when you state as such you should bring forward your case on the matter. I don't see where VRIL is wrong in stating that the majority of players don't reach past rank 5.

On topic, credit where credit is due, congratulations FSM for bringing new players to the game. X amount playing long term is better than 0 amount.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 15:19
L. Dark Knight
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Goblin, 16.04.2013 at 04:53

You played a CW with your friends clan, (clan that you founded), using totaly unfair ranks in a CW that lasted for 4 turns. Can you explain that to me?

I was quite upset with this cw and spoke to FSM about the "cp farming". He insisted it wasn't cp farming and also had Vril to back him up. Vril warned him and FSM said he won't do play cws with a clan, especially when the leader is an alt from our own clan (who had coincidentally turned up in the game after not playing for 42 days) . Quite gutted that the CP earn't by the CW wasn't removed but that was the past and it got sorted. The topic here is about FSM showing us his method for inviting numerous players, so lets not ruin his achievement and instead congratulate him.

Congratulations FSM.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 15:40
FSM you don't need to explain how you did it and get those maggots satisfied, well done, keep up the good work.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.04.2013 - 17:01
Kirjoittanut Abraham, 16.04.2013 at 13:45

Kirjoittanut VRIL, 16.04.2013 at 07:06

Its not FSMs fault some or most of his invited users stopped playing.
He introduced them to the game but if they decide not to play we can hardly expect
FSM to force them

It is a very common procedure I think. No matter what source brought the player to AW
most will just take a quick look and maybe play a couple of games and only a rather small percentage
reaches rank 5+

unacceptable comment from unrespected member
you cant prove fsm didnt misused the referral link and also you are really unrespectable in here by most of the players. dont deny it because thats the truth

hdrakon you have no grounds to say what you are alleging.

I have gone through the referrals (since Jan) from google analytics and there is no evidence of misuse. In fact the opposite. Such accusations discredit you greatly, you should start showing more respect to other members.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.04.2013 - 14:20
Cheers ........
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2013 - 08:56
Think you just got lucky, It's the same as posting the game on reddit or 4chan and hoping for refs.

It's not hard, I actually saw how few threads you made but congratulations all the same.
I've played games with iNCi before and they don't last long though, and for what it is worth they usually cause a lot of trouble. I'd expect them to be farming in the future, so look out.
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 31.08.2012 at 03:10
Fruit's theory is correct
Kirjoittanut tophat, 30.08.2012 at 21:04
Fruit is right

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2013 - 10:47
Adding a link to eksisozluk could also boost your SP (for turkish speaking players)
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.04.2013 - 15:16
Ek?i and uluda? also have tons of member than inci. But that s hard to bring members from there. They dont allow flooding on website only inci doesnt care.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.04.2013 - 11:26
Why are we congratulating him for causing more turks to join this game?

... I think I am kidding, maybe.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2013 - 13:38
Lol
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa