Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 5   Viereailijat: 176 users
13.04.2013 - 01:35
Hello, I am not very good in this game and new player. I joined a cassual game which in it i am japan. i am rank 4 and against me rank 9 USA. I am using Guerrilla Warfare and so is my opponent.
At this point i am doing my best to expand.
I forgot to mention i allied Europe and africa and we three are aginst two high lvls as USA and Mexico.

can you give me some tips how to deal with this situation?

thanks (;

P.S this is the game link :http://atwar-game.com/play/#g/496917001
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.04.2013 - 05:19
Nikola Tesla
Käyttäjä poistettu
Wall more, put marines into subs. 2 marines go into 1 sub. Then invade. Send marines early though, place them where they will be ready to attack.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.04.2013 - 19:16
What Nikola said there. Your strategy is GW so your transport planes and transport ships are extremely expensive and have reduced movement range so don't use them. How do you know he is using GW? If you assume he uses marines he might be also using MoS (Master of Stealth). He is rank 9 in 'Murrica so my money would be on MoS. Make walls around all your cities and if you have sentry planes place them where you think his troops would land (he will move them in submarines), if you don't have sentry planes try to make detection zones using marines. You can see unit detection range if you click the middle blue button under the minimap
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.04.2013 - 05:12
Nikola Tesla
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Homero, 14.04.2013 at 19:16

What Nikola said there. Your strategy is GW so your transport planes and transport ships are extremely expensive and have reduced movement range so don't use them. How do you know he is using GW? If you assume he uses marines he might be also using MoS (Master of Stealth). He is rank 9 in 'Murrica so my money would be on MoS. Make walls around all your cities and if you have sentry planes place them where you think his troops would land (he will move them in submarines), if you don't have sentry planes try to make detection zones using marines. You can see unit detection range if you click the middle blue button under the minimap
THIS! Follow what he posted right there.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.04.2013 - 06:15
Kirjoittanut Homero, 14.04.2013 at 19:16

Thanks Homero,
I see my opponent's fights and he is using marines, like I do. I dont see him using stealth planes so mabye he is keeping them secret from me.
I think I will take Hawai as a Transfer station to Amercia.

thank you too Nikola Tesla
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa