Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 2   Viereailijat: 89 users
11.04.2013 - 17:50
L. Dark Knight
Käyttäjä poistettu

FARMS IN ARMS

Sorry for the 3 months-no issue thing. We had some difficulties but we're driving ATN back on the road. Some of Terminals' polls were decent but nothing of the quality we usually provide so we apologize for that too.

As most of you are aware, yesterday Pulse released a Mod statement to the rest of AW: Players punished for farming SP. This was related to this thread: CiA has earnt 30k Sp..

Of course us ATN folks, journalists who have no lives whatsoever and try to dig up scoop or unnecessary controversy, went to investigate further. In the space of 12 hours since that Mod statement, ATN tried to work out how things happened. And we succeeded (mostly theories but guesswork too ). To summarise:

Comrade in Arms was mad because he wanted to be top of SP charts.
He then went on to make a farming custom map. He played with his favorite farm toy Cheesepie and earn't a lot of SP. After some time Arch and EAB found out he was farming and they got envy. They wanted a special part on it too. Comrade allowed EAB and Arch to have access on his farm toy + the copy of the map Master CiA gave to them. After playing and playing, players got suspicious and as seen in this thread, "CiA has earnt 30k Sp.." CiA was proved wrong by Hdrakon and Malice. Pulse saw the thread spiraling out of hand, so he decided to close the thread. However he hadn't finished. He produced a sticky mod statement announcing the incident but not naming anyone although it was pretty blatantly obvious.

Comrade in Arms was the first to enter my hot seat. Of course I sent out some of the ATN lads to interview him but he either spammed their chat or ignored them. I then went on a alt mission to get info out of him, and he replied with a very furious, "F*** off LDK."
Unfortunately neither of us could pursue this interview any further and we stopped chasing him. Instead I went to talk to Pera to understand how he felt about this situation, being CiA's Co-leader.

[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: So hey Pera, how you doin?
[pr] Pera: Bored.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Great, time to liven you up then hehe
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: I'm sure you've heard of your leader/partner's SP Farming. What do you have to say to this?
[pr] Pera: He will be demoted to officer again and he will keep playing as he did before.
[pr] Pera: I actually heard today about the farming
[pr] Pera: Very interesting.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: So you're telling me that you have never heard these claims before?
[pr] Pera: I never farmed so i thought nobody in my clan didn't do that.
[pr] Pera: And for no alliterative motive. He already had all upgrades.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Because my ATN sources inform me that there some of your members involved in participating in this "map" sharing.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: My sources tell me that some of your members have been sharing the account "Cheesepie" and have been using that as a way to farm Sp
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Through that account through that map Comrade in Arms made. And all under your very nose in clan chat. Are you sure you weren't aware of this?
[pr] Pera: Don't know about the others but bro this is an online game people talk shit.
[pr] Pera: Yeah. If Comrade did that he should be punished
[pr] Pera: Although about other players i disagree
[pr] Pera: I don't believe that other players have been in on that
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: He has been/is being dealt with. But let's talk more about these mysteries that are ongoing in your clan. I can trust my sources 100% Legit since they are from the inside,
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: and if indeed your members are dealing and sharing accounts/ farming Sp right under your nose, does that mean you can trust your own members?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Your own Leader just destroyed your clans reputations and now there are claims that some of the members had asked to get help to farm Sp. And you aren't even aware of this. Can you trust your own members?
[pr] Pera: There is one thing you need to know. The half of the player in my clan are unknown to me. The players I sure put my trust in are EAB Lemonade and Eagles and Comrade kinda lost it.
[pr] Pera: The fact you think my clans rep is destroyed is wrong
[pr] Pera: With my players i can beat almost everyone.
[pr] Pera: So the clns rep is far from destroyed.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: I'm sorry but when a leader of a what used to be highly reputable clan, goes and sp farms like that earning 30K SP is highly damaging to that clan.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Whatever you say, I don't care. If say Hugosch, Caulerpa or Desu had done the same thing, I can surely say that, that clan's rep has been damaged whether slightly or huge amounts.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Taking advantage over what the Admins had given us and exploiting them is downright ridiculous. Especially when you are leader alongside a player like yourself.
[pr] Pera: That was not his fault. It was mine fault for letting him do stuff unknown in the clan.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: And then to hear claims such as members also seeking to farm sp with CIA, and if you aren't aware of this, what do you think that says to the community about you?
[pr] Pera: I don't know where you got that stuff about other members but if it's true i'm gonna find out. But how it effect on me i don't give a damn. I know i'm good at this game and nobody can take that away from me.
[pr] Pera: So i don't care what other think about me. it's enough that my win lose score tells them that they can kiss my ass in this game
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Pera: Okay bud, thanks for your time man. Good job demoting him!
[pr] Pera: NP it was a good interview

I don't understand him. He has 12 members in his clan. If he doesn't know half of his members (=6) then WTF. Obviously something was passed by under Pera and he is probably hiding something. However the fact that some of his answers were kinda strange, probably meant he didn't have a clue on what was knowledge was passed behind his back. Do the math. (Oh god, I'm turning into Mathdino now, aren't I?)

Next up, EAB. EAB has a history with Farming. One day "Avatar forces him to farm sp" and the other it's CiA and Arch. But every article needs a EAB interview. Otherwise where would the humor come from??

[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: Hello EAB! Can we chat for a bit? (Waves my ATN Journalist pass)
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: it's ok
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: Aight so first of all, what do you think of the ongoing Comrade in Arms sp farming?
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: what do you want me to say ? he do something wrong and get punished , why would you troll him in the topic you'll made ?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: Calm down mate, I just want to know what you make of this all
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: what ?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: Are you shocked? Stunned?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: Do you even know things like this were going on? Before, that is, the public knew about it.
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: some months ago before we become friends i find him farming with aremenian arch and report them to mods but mods didn't listen to me ...
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: but when me and comrade in arms become friends i know that he is still farming and it was ok for me.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: It was OK for you? How ok was it for you? Did you ever feel like joining them in this sp farming?
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: no i don't talk to arch but comrade did 2 times with my account , and i get punished too , you don't know ?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: EAB it is quite hard to believe that Comrade did it "two times" with your account. It's quite strange how your always involved with Arch and Comrade.
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: have fun trolling comrade and me if you want in the forums , i am going to delate my account cya
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: it was arch who scam me but in this time i do it with comrade and i get punished for my mistake ..
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: SO YOU ADMIT you farmed with Comrade?
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: why should i lie ? admins know that so they take an amount of my sp but i didn't farm that amount
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: But hang on you just told me you farmed with CIA. You just said, "but in this time i do it with comrade and i get punished for my mistake .."
[pr] L. Dark Knight: Khalil al-Wazir: But first you told me CIA farmed with ur account?
[pr] Khalil al-Wazir: troll me as much as you want i say .. i am going to delete my account .

He went offline after that. 2 mins later however

[pr] Guest4273: where is my account ? deleted cya

Many of you might remember the whole credit card incident between Arch, CiA and EAB. Arch apparently conned EAB by getting a premium account in which Arch stole a card. Arch used the same card for CiA, and all three of them got banned. I think it's terrible that all three of them didn't learn their lesson and started doing something else which was frowned upon in the game. EAB can't even accept his claims which we all know is true. And EAB deleting his account? I doubt even Amok will want to bring his back. EAB has been a troll and always will be.

IomMeza was a unlikely suspect for me. But yep our source revealed he farmed as well. IomMeza's interview was less harsh though and it tends to get quite nice near the end.

[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Hey mate, can you spare some time for me? Hope I'm not interrupting you or whatever.
[pr]  IomMeza: Sure bro what u need? Dont worry I am free
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Good. Just need to ask you some questions
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: I'm pretty sure you've heard about the stuff with Comrade in Arms?
[pr]  IomMeza: yeah
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: What's your take on it?
[pr]  IomMeza: I don't know him much but it sucks though. He is a good leader.
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Was* Pera demoted him, then he left.
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: But anyway, did you know about the "farming" before it got involved outside with the public or did you hear it from the clan?
[pr]  IomMeza: Yes I knew about farming before it went public
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: So you knew about it, but you didn't want to tell anyone?
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Why didn't you wanna tell anyone mate? Mods would make sure they wouldn't find out it was you that told them
[pr]  IomMeza: They are my clanmates so I cant betray them :/
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: They may be your clanmates, but if they asked you to steal money would you do it?
[pr]  IomMeza: No
[pr]  IomMeza: I just dont like to betray my friends
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Fair shout.
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Moving on, The unkown ATN source tells me you were involved in the sp farming, and then punished. 30K SP was taken away from your account.
[pr]  IomMeza: Yes,  I am involved in sp farming. However
[pr]  IomMeza: I agreed to sp farm after eab convinces me and we farmed sp two times together
[pr]  IomMeza: Only two times, after twice play, I told myself not to farm anymore
[pr]  IomMeza: I dont deny the claims, I deserved the punishment
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Good man, Iom. You definitely aren't like the others.
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: What lesson do you think you can take from this whole saga?
[pr]  IomMeza: I knew I shouldnt have farmed
[pr]  IomMeza: I will think twice before taking whatsoever action in the future
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: And for the future SP farmers amongst us, what advice would you give them?
[pr]  IomMeza: Well sp farmers, do not farm sp because in the end..  You will get caught, even after two tries
[pr]  IomMeza: Dont think you will get away with it
[pr]  IomMeza: It sucks I have -20000 sp though
[pr]  IomMeza: ;_; silly me
[pr]  IomMeza: And atWar, I am sorry for my crime
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Aight well at least you accept your punishment. Lets draw a line under this and move on. 
[pr]  IomMeza: Yeah, I will move on thx
[pr]  L. Dark Knight: IomMeza: Enjoy the rest of your day Iom, it's been a pleasure to interview such a real grown up person like yourself.
[pr]  IomMeza: You too mate

To be honest, at least he owned up. I think he's learnt his lesson and we won't be seeing him causing much trouble in the future. If only EAB and CiA could be more like him.

Last but not least, I wanted to get a Moderator's say on this. Unfortunately I couldn't grab hold of Pulse so Vril got fired up in the hot seat.

[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Hey, VRIL you up for a short interview? Won't take too long
[pr] ~VRIL: sure
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Great. I'm pretty sure you're aware of the current ongoing saga about Comrade in Arms's (CIA) SP farming. Care to tell us how you got to the decision you are now?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Did you kow he was definitely sp farming from the beginning?
[pr] ~VRIL: we have been aware of ongoing SP farm for a while
[pr] ~VRIL: We decided to wait to take action though to get all players involved. Check all the details, and verify our suspicions.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: A while ago? How long ago would you say? An estimate would do.
[pr] ~VRIL: i dont want to go too much into detail to not make it too easy for upcoming farmers
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: I'm sorry? I didn't ask for any detail, just how long ago would you say they started farming? It would give knowledge to the readers.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: At least they'd be aware how long CIA and his crooks have been doing this for. They'd be aware of future farmers too.
[pr] ~VRIL: for some weeks
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: I mean if you don't want to answer it, you don't have to but..
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: I don't see any harm giving an answer.
[pr] ~VRIL: yep
[pr] ~VRIL: the farmings have been going on for over a month now
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Anyway, a month!?! If it really and truly was a month, the answers to what the public want to know is, Why isn't CIA and Cilican banned?
[pr] ~VRIL: farming is not a good thing to do. But if its the first time you get caught there is not a reason to ban
[pr] ~VRIL: this is how its been handled ever since
[pr] ~VRIL: apart from being farmers
[pr] ~VRIL: they are also part of our community and they can do a mistake like everyone else
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Yes. I'm sure
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Let's talk a little bit more about mistakes why don't we?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: A few months back, CIA and Cilician were involved in another scandal.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Remember the whole stoled card thing and they used it? Got banned by the Admins for a few weeks?
[pr] ~VRIL: i do
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Remember that? Okay, let's take that as their "mistake" in AW. They then went on and ranked up to be rank 10s.
[gl] Meester: Is Comrade in Arm banned yet?
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: As a rank 10 in this game with a clan that is highly reputable at the moment. (lol that global question), You kinda have to be role models for the game..
[pr] ~VRIL: yes ofcourse
[pr] ~VRIL: and i think pretty much every player is
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: So even a rank 1?
[pr] ~VRIL: if he spent that many hours playing this game
[pr] ~VRIL: but the recent farmers got all their farmed points removed
[pr] ~VRIL: with nothing left but their legitimately earned SP
[pr] ~VRIL: purchesed upgrades with farmed SP have all been revoked
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: That's fair and done is it. They got their sp removed. It's all done now guys.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: I'm sorry but it shouldn't work like that. Admins gave us these Custom maps not to exploit and take advantage off.
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: CIA had already been taught a lesson before with playin criminal. He clearly shows he still wants to work in that industry.
[pr] ~VRIL: you should already know by now that we mods are pretty gentle
[pr] ~VRIL: contrary to few individuals belief
[pr] ~VRIL: usually it a lot of nagging to get yourself banned
[pr] ~VRIL: we decided to do a public announcement to raise awareness of SP farming and punishment in general
[pr] L. Dark Knight: ~VRIL: Of course you are, it's just a game. But we just shouldn't allow rank 10s to have 2 chances and to running round making illegal exploiting custom maps earning 30k SP and 200k SP over the 3 accounts. It has to be dealt with. They have to be banned. Thanks for your time Vril.
[pr] ~VRIL: Np

He reveals the mods knew he was farming for a month. They wanted the public to raise awareness off it all, and it all kicked off when Paag started the thread about CiA's 30ksp farming.

CiA called Pera a "kid" this morning and got kicked out of The Avengers. Nothing gets past Pera eh

Wanna finish you guys off with this SS. DOWN WITH FARMERS. Keep your eyes peeled and watch for them. Like Avatar says, "Big brother is watching you..."

ASK ME - BONKER2

Fire away guys. AND ASK HIM THE QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD: Questions to B0nker2

QUOTEs OF THE DAY

[pr] Meester: i have no answer to that - after being interrogated like crazy
Thunderballs: Commander in Farms

All of these didn't want to be censored.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.04.2013 - 18:09
I laughed my ass off. Good article, more on Fox News at 11.

But I want to make a serious point here: CiA, EAB, Arch and IomMeza were punished, and I believe they don't need any more punishment from the community. This post will only lead to bashing and trolling them, and while SP Farming is against the rules so is trolling and harassing. Therefore I'm closing this.
----
Kirjoittanut Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa