Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 34   Viereailijat: 94 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Hugosch, 13.11.2012 - 15:40
So, the new (4th) 1v1 tourney will start in 2013, meanwhile i was thinking about creating a other new tourney. A 2v2 could be possible, but the last one is officially still running and also the first one wasn't really active.
Here is a new idea for a tournament (kinda like the AW-Olympics that never started). Its about being the best (all-round) AW player. Every round starts with a new map and new settings, just because AW is more then Europe+. How it exactly gonna work i'm still not sure about, but i can work that out some more. This is just a idea, give me new suggestions or criticize if you don't like it. If there isn't much animo, i'm not even starting it

The idea:
All players play alone (not on coalition or country base), and will get into a 'groupfase' before getting to the knock-out phase. So everyone will play at least a few games, before getting knocked out. Also, to force and improve activity: I want to give everyone 1 or 2weeks to play his matches, without a responds i will give a auto-loss (also if both players didn't respond) and if a player didn't play for 2 games he will be automaticly disqualified.

The settings:
Round 1* (chaos): 20players in a Europe map, no allies allowed, 4mins
Round 2* (ww2): Che's scenario; 20players in a map, 4mins
Round 3* (teams): 2v2, Europe+, 10k, 4mins
Round 4 (crisis): 1v1, Africa, 3k, 3mins
Round 5 (speed): 1v1, Europe, 5k, 1min
Round 6 (naval): 1v1, Mediterranean, 10k, 3mins
Round 7 (?): Give me new idea's!

*Qualification rounds, start in groupfase
19.11.2012 - 03:33
Making the speed games 2mins is useless, like caul said. Disconnecting can be a problem, but maybe you can reduce the chance by checking your gameconnection 1hour before the match. I think the 'speed' round would be very populair, so entirely remove it won't be a option too.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.11.2012 - 10:28
Kirjoittanut Hugosch, 19.11.2012 at 03:33

Making the speed games 2mins is useless, like caul said. Disconnecting can be a problem, but maybe you can reduce the chance by checking your gameconnection 1hour before the match. I think the 'speed' round would be very populair, so entirely remove it won't be a option too.

My college internet fluctuates randomly. Sometimes it is ridiculously fast, and the next second, it will spaz out and lag for a couple minutes. Checking my connection speed will not help to change that. This is why I don't finish at least a couple turns in every game I play because the random lag shoots. I suppose the only solution then is that neither I or anyone else with a similar problem can compete.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.11.2012 - 11:07
Kirjoittanut Spart, 19.11.2012 at 10:28

My college internet fluctuates randomly. Sometimes it is ridiculously fast, and the next second, it will spaz out and lag for a couple minutes. Checking my connection speed will not help to change that. This is why I don't finish at least a couple turns in every game I play because the random lag shoots. I suppose the only solution then is that neither I or anyone else with a similar problem can compete.

or for the people who know their internet ain't that good so that they can compete an alternative game can be created???
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.11.2012 - 11:27
Kirjoittanut Dbacks, 19.11.2012 at 11:07

Kirjoittanut Spart, 19.11.2012 at 10:28

or for the people who know their internet ain't that good so that they can compete an alternative game can be created???

But in that case, we will not be competing in the same kind of competition as the others, so it will be hard to judge.
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa