Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 7   Viereailijat: 192 users
02.11.2012 - 15:55
1. When starting off should I right away make marines? Or should I make tanks and infantry.? I've had this issue and I'm stuck on it. There is a Part 1 and Part 2 for this question... Part 1. For a Europe game, Should I make marines right away? Or infantry and tanks. Part 2. For a world game, Should I start with infantry and tanks or marines.

2. When using this strategy should I start in Europe? Or should I start in Asia. Personally in world games I win with playing in china area. I heard Taiwan is a good place to start but idk just would like some opinions.

Well, If someone with high rank and knows what they are doing perhaps moderator or admin, someone with good stature could message me and we could get together in a private match and you could show me that would be greatly appreciated.

Alright all answers would be greatly appreciated.

-ChristianT.:thumbup:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.11.2012 - 18:19
AlexMeza
Käyttäjä poistettu
No never make tanks as MoS, if you're playing MoS 10k I think that you shouldn't make marines, just infantries. For example, if you pick germany and you make everything marines, you'll have no money.

That's up to you, there are lot of good MoS countries. Hm you're in Dalmati Pups, you should ask your leader or someone.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.11.2012 - 19:10
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
1. Alex is right, you should never use tanks with MoS. If you are low on money in the beginning of the game, infantry can be fine. This goes for Eu and World Games.
2. MoS can work well in Eu, East Asia, and even North America. South America, Africa, and South Asia won't work well because you need to have rich nations to capture. What's important is that you pick a country that is cheap, that way you have enough money to build marines and expand in your first turn.

If you ever see me online I'll gladly help you out.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2012 - 03:57
-Romeo
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut Guest, 02.11.2012 at 18:19

No never make tanks as MoS, if you're playing MoS 10k I think that you shouldn't make marines, just infantries. For example, if you pick germany and you make everything marines, you'll have no money.

That's up to you, there are lot of good MoS countries. Hm you're in Dalmati Pups, you should ask your leader or someone.

As an ex-MoS user, I absolutely agree with Alex here. The purpose of Marines in my opinion is to hit the enemy where they do not expect it. It is a little bit like GW except the Marines are a wee bit more powerful. Use Infantry where needed , to attack in the main lines or to defend, and send marines (after you get a better income) to the back line of the enemy and start taking their cities with your marines. Break walls with stealths and trick the enemy into thinking one way and then get them by the other.
If you play a lot of larger maps, the rule still applies from above but technically when you get a better income just spam everything. Spam infantry and spam Marines. I think there was a great tutorial guide by Learster on MoS, let me find that for you...

I found it, and trust me reading this you will become a expert at MoS :

MoS Demo by Learster.

It may be long but its worth the read.

Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 02.11.2012 at 19:10

Acq is probably your future helper considering he is in the Mother clan of yours. You should take a lot of advise from him. He helped me chose a upgrade that put me on the right path
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2012 - 08:06
Kirjoittanut Guest, 03.11.2012 at 03:57

As an ex-MoS user, I absolutely agree with Alex here. The purpose of Marines in my opinion is to hit the enemy where they do not expect it. It is a little bit like GW except the Marines are a wee bit more powerful. Use Infantry where needed , to attack in the main lines or to defend, and send marines (after you get a better income) to the back line of the enemy and start taking their cities with your marines. Break walls with stealths and trick the enemy into thinking one way and then get them by the other.
If you play a lot of larger maps, the rule still applies from above but technically when you get a better income just spam everything. Spam infantry and spam Marines. I think there was a great tutorial guide by Learster on MoS, let me find that for you...

MoS Demo by Learster.

Acq is probably your future helper considering he is in the Mother clan of yours. You should take a lot of advise from him. He helped me chose a upgrade that put me on the right path

Learster's MoS was GREAT help! Thank you!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2012 - 08:08

1. Alex is right, you should never use tanks with MoS. If you are low on money in the beginning of the game, infantry can be fine. This goes for Eu and World Games.
2. MoS can work well in Eu, East Asia, and even North America. South America, Africa, and South Asia won't work well because you need to have rich nations to capture. What's important is that you pick a country that is cheap, that way you have enough money to build marines and expand in your first turn.

Alright thank you! I will pr you when I see you online! I'd like to have more help in Europe! I feel pretty confident in Whole World Learster put some confidence in me! (:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2012 - 10:35
-Romeo
Käyttäjä poistettu
Kirjoittanut BagingRoner, 03.11.2012 at 08:06

Kirjoittanut Guest, 03.11.2012 at 03:57

MoS Demo by Learster.

Learster's MoS was GREAT help! Thank you!

Lol np
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa