Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 17   Viereailijat: 68 users
06.09.2012 - 11:14
I would like to see who would like to do another 1 on 1 Tournament. I would like to get a few suggestions before I announce it but I think its about time we have another one.. of course will need Amok to bless off on it so we can have medals and rewards for the winners 1st 2nd and 3rd.

so Map.. I am thinking Euro+ reason is that Euro is well it limits what spots people can pick and still be effective.

Money I think 10k is fair.. 5k cant pick everything aka limiting on choices and 15k is a little much.

turn time 4m or more or less depending on the people.

I would like others opinion but +100 cities makes it a little crowded but seeing what everyone thinks..

I am think I would like 30 players for this thing so everyone has some fun.

also single or double elimination ?

any way thinking about getting ideas from everyone for a few days and then setting it up.. as long as there seems a demand for it.

also if I missed anything let me know and lets get the ball rolling.

P.S. Its good to be back in the Afterwind community after being gown for a year!!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 11:20
You should make it 10K,Europe+,100 additional cities and 4 minute turns.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 11:21
^ totally agree
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 12:30
New tournaments are always good! But what you and Pera are suggesting is just more of the same. Afterwind is so much more then Europe+ 10k. So if you make a new tournament, make them different then the others, for example: 2v2 5k Africa. Also i agree with Cow that you should wait with starting before the current is ended (only the final needs to be played). Then you can make it a 'Winter' tournament, just like the last 2v2 before the current ungoing 1v1.

Also: Don't underestimate creating a tournament, it costs lots of work. A lot of players create a tournament, and it either never starts, or is inactive within a week after the start. You should stay focussed to keep players active in the tournament and you should be very aware that it can take month's before the tournament is ended.

BTW: Moderators are able to award medals.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 13:04
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
I agree with Hugo 100%. We should have more variety in these tourneys. And don't take on the responsibility involved in running one unless you are really committed and will stick with it.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 13:33
I can just agree with Hugo and Acqui.
I also think Europe+ 10k cities has become a little boring, let's try something new. (and I managed to get into 2 finals of the Europe+ 10k so I'm not saying that because I am frustrated with the map or something).
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 13:50
Eu+ became boring .New maps for next tournoment America,SA or Asia will be nice.
but is better to wait new updates if they came soon ,and then start new tournoment .Gardevoir can make balanced map hehehhe

I think only caul and hugo can host great tournoments they have authority in afterwind comunity, if i try to host tournoment i will failled i cant keep players active
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 14:21
Kirjoittanut avatar, 06.09.2012 at 13:50

I think only caul and hugo can host great tournoments they have authority in afterwind comunity, if i try to host tournoment i will failled i cant keep players active

Not me, all credits for the 2v2 tourney go to Hugo. I was merely helping him with a thing or two.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.09.2012 - 17:09
What about about:
Ivan + 2mods Vs Amok + 2mods

and if you turn block Amok until he rage quits maybe he will add a new patch to turn block xD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 02:05
Europe+ 10k is just the same shit over and over. I think a new tourney should wait for custom maps so we can get some variety.
----
Kirjoittanut Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 11:49
I wants a 3v3 eurasia hehuhe
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 13:55
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Just played a 2v2 Team Game in Latin America. I can confirm it would be a sweet tourney map. (I would also enjoy Eurasia, Middle East, and Africa).
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 16:10
I like the idea of doing a 15 man royal rumble with 5k Eu+ 100+, the winner is obviously the last man standing.
----
The funny thing about this is by the time you realize that this is completely pointless, it's too late to stop reading.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 18:13
NA 2v2, 10k
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.09.2012 - 19:38
3k, Africa, 20 players, no teams, no alliances, 100+.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.02.2013 - 07:15
Mea Culpa
Käyttäjä poistettu
I would like to see WWII tournament.

There are players (like me) who mostly play (big) scenarios and they are sort of disregarded in AW.

So why not make some scenario - torunaments?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.02.2013 - 21:44
 Ouch
In my irrelevant opinion i think that the one rule is that it never be the same old Europe 10k, there should be a randomize format of doing it, as if picking options from a hat. Randomizing the time per turn will make it more interesting. Different starting funds will reduce or increase the use of certain units. Changing the map, from certain scenarios to different regions on the map. Finally what could also be randomize is the amount of players and people are chosen to play throughout that match. Just an opinion though
----
-Man on a Mission
AkA berserk
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa