Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 63   Viereailijat: 308 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Barrymore, 14.08.2012 - 07:33
Hello all.

PvE stands for Player vs. Environment and is a commonly used acronym in MMORPGs. It describes the activity of battling computer controlled monsters and units as opposed to PvP (Player vs. Player) which is (obviously) players battling players.

Afterwind is almost entirely PvP focused so I made this thread just as a fun little screenshot competition to see who could get the most SP by themselves in FOUR turns - This means pressing end turn 4 times. Week 5 (reinforcement week) is when you should take your screenshot.

Rules:
World Map
2 Countries
15k Money
100+ Cities
No randoms
Unlimited turn time
You must be ALONE - You can't have anyone joining as a bigger country to get you a reinforcement bonus.

Post screenshots here and state your two starting countries (you can post your strat as well if you want to, but you don't have to). Your screenshot should include a zoomed out world map with your SP and the week clearly visible. I'll also require a smaller image of your settings (as mathdino has posted a few pictures down).

You do not need to pick two countries, it's just an option.

I'll keep an updated list of the top five players in the post below this one. Players may appear in the top 10 as many times as they like provided their country/strat choice is unique.

For example
1 - Zizou. South Korea, Cuba. MoS. 120 SP
2 - Zizou. South Korea, Cuba. Impi. 115 SP

Is allowed.

1 - Zizou. South Korea, Cuba. MoS. 120 SP
2 - Zizou. South Korea, Cuba. MoS. 118 SP

Will not be shown as only the top score per start/strat/player will be shown.

This is not a particularly serious competition, just something to do if you're bored for a few minutes. I'll post a screenshot to get the ball rolling when I get home.

Have fun!
13.09.2020 - 15:20
Kirjoittanut Froyer, 13.09.2020 at 08:55

don't forget blitz wasn't like how it is today with +4 range.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.09.2020 - 15:27
Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 13.09.2020 at 15:20

Kirjoittanut Froyer, 13.09.2020 at 08:55

don't forget blitz wasn't like how it is today with +4 range.

they still get around 10+ sp cuz of ranks D
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.09.2020 - 15:58
If I try this I will get rosted
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa