Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 4   Viereailijat: 10 users
09.07.2023 - 14:00
Don't know about you lads, but, I've heard lately of a virus going around. Headaches, Back pain and Fatigue. Supposedly it spreads though Ticks and livestock.
Now, I like my gardening and within the past few weeks I've been noticing a lot of Ticks and Tick eggs spawning around my Plants, the Pigeons and Ants are eating them(As they would anyway)

But, is this a new epidemic or leading to a Pandemic? Maybe it's nothing.
What you guys think?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.07.2023 - 04:30
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 09.07.2023 at 14:00

Don't know about you lads, but, I've heard lately of a virus going around. Headaches, Back pain and Fatigue. Supposedly it spreads though Ticks and livestock.
Now, I like my gardening and within the past few weeks I've been noticing a lot of Ticks and Tick eggs spawning around my Plants, the Pigeons and Ants are eating them(As they would anyway)

What you guys think?
Possibly what if it's because of the Russia-Ukraine war the Russians might be hiding some bunch of secrets??
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.07.2023 - 09:53
Kirjoittanut Proboi, 10.07.2023 at 04:30

What you guys think?
Possibly what if it's because of the Russia-Ukraine war the Russians might be hiding some bunch of secrets??

Imo, nah I'd say it would spread faster because of terrible hygiene and dead bodies not getting retrieved. Only time will tell about this one I guess. Although I can see USA and Russia blaming each other with the whole "Labs" topic they talk about.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.07.2023 - 11:46
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 10.07.2023 at 09:53

Kirjoittanut Proboi, 10.07.2023 at 04:30

What you guys think?

Imo, nah I'd say it would spread faster because of terrible hygiene and dead bodies not getting retrieved. Only time will tell about this one I guess. Although I can see USA and Russia blaming each other with the whole "Labs" topic they talk about.
is this a zombie virus prototype?
----
Hi, I am Proboi.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa