‹‹ Takaisin Bugs
Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 2   Viereailijat: 13 users
17.03.2022 - 18:30
Bug Report
Expected behavior
When i play casual or long games with my map 1600's Age of Empires, i expect to be able to play normally after turn 15.

Actual behavior
If you play with the map 1600's Age of Empires and clones/presets of them like Riddle of Steel by Your Laki after turn 15 and with minimum 3/4 players, you can't connect to the game and the chat tab shows a lot of stuff related related to this bug, mainly "error stack trace in x, y". Many guys can actually rejoin to keep paying the game but many others like me can't rejoin to it. Laki said its possible if you try many times reloading the page, but that never worked for me while playing that map in specific-

Steps to reproduce the behavior

1. Make a casual or normal game on the map with 3/4 people minimum.
2. Play till turn 15 or 20, after those turns you will see all kinds of bug related stuffs on the chat tab and you can't rejoin to play the game.

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: 99.0.4844.51 (the most recent)

Any other relevant information:

I thinked this stuff was related to the recent bug Dave fixed related to amount of troops on the map, but it seems the bug its still on this specific map.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.03.2022 - 04:14
 Dave (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut I_Hate_You_All, 17.03.2022 at 18:30

Bug Report
Expected behavior
When i play casual or long games with my map 1600's Age of Empires, i expect to be able to play normally after turn 15.

Actual behavior
If you play with the map 1600's Age of Empires and clones/presets of them like Riddle of Steel by Your Laki after turn 15 and with minimum 3/4 players, you can't connect to the game and the chat tab shows a lot of stuff related related to this bug, mainly "error stack trace in x, y". Many guys can actually rejoin to keep paying the game but many others like me can't rejoin to it. Laki said its possible if you try many times reloading the page, but that never worked for me while playing that map in specific-

Steps to reproduce the behavior

1. Make a casual or normal game on the map with 3/4 people minimum.
2. Play till turn 15 or 20, after those turns you will see all kinds of bug related stuffs on the chat tab and you can't rejoin to play the game.

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: 99.0.4844.51 (the most recent)

Any other relevant information:

I thinked this stuff was related to the recent bug Dave fixed related to amount of troops on the map, but it seems the bug its still on this specific map.

I tried playing the map in question for 20 turns, but didn't get any errors. Of course it might be just by chance, who knows.

Do you remember the last time it happened? If I can know what date it was, or which game it was in, maybe I can find something in the logs...
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa