Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 3   Viereailijat: 35 users
17.02.2022 - 17:31
Hello comrades,

I'm on my phone, reclined, overlooking a magnificent city. I feel pretty tired, but just as this post might put you to sleep, I hope it will have such an affect on me as well. Regardless, I'm as cognizant as ever and I think my thoughts are coherent. Here are my thoughts about a topic familiar to many of us enamored by war and glory blood shit: Ukraine and the conflict that brews not just among nations, but in the hearts of all men.

Ever since World War II, which seems to mark the beginning of those conversations concerning the status of wars in the modern age, there has been an unprecedented peace between the great powers. Indeed, it is quite miraculous and ironic how the invention of just one weapon, the atomic bomb, has changed the dynamics of conquest in the new world order. This weapon, which wields the power to destroy all life, has preserved the lives of millions who would have otherwise died in the fields and trenches of conventional warfare. But let's stand back for one moment. Let's reflect on our history and try to see through the distortions that time seems to have on human thought. It has been less than one life time, after all, since the outset of World War II. It has been less than one life time since a new order of peace began. The prosperity we enjoy—from our capacity to endeavor and develop our status on a game… to the food and information at our disposal—is unique and unlikely. Civilization began only a handful of lifetimes ago—a few thousand years—and it could end at a time so distant to the knowledge of modern science that it might as well be indefinite… endless.

This fact, which seems to be lost on many of us in the busyness of modern life, must mean that low probability events will inevitably occur. Self-destruction through the use of nuclear weapons comes to mind. This, of course, presupposes a causal framework bound by one constant: the human mind as we know it today. But it will change; the mind evolves, as any student of evolution knows. And in this evolution, our propensity towards war, competition, and conflict will change. But it will not change, in all likelihood, through the process of evolution that would be fast enough to prevent black-swan events like nuclear war from occurring.

I do not sound optimistic. But I am an optimist. And there is hope. I believe in something along the lines of the "technological singularity." A point that we must propel ourselves towards as fast as possible before, in the course of time, the "Fermi paradox" proves to satisfy the ends intelligent life (i.e., we destroy ourselves). There is a point in the course of time when mankind will cease to exist in their present form… whether through evolution, self-destruction, or a point in the development of technology that renders human consciousness a relic and distant memory of the early universe. We have the capacity to innovate and create technology. But time is not on our side. And we must, therefore, delay human conflict. The men who wore Nazi uniforms less than one life time ago exist in all of us. We share the same mind. We must continue to innovate and keep the autocrats who would threaten global life at bay.

As for Ukraine? Nuke them.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.02.2022 - 19:18
One would hope that human beings were evolving, but read Machiavelli's The Prince and compare with the politics of our era, and you'll see that very little has changed. Technology advances, life becomes easier in many ways, but the human mind, the ego, the desire for power and control, greed.... are all the same as ever. I'm sorry I'm not an optimist for the future, as you are.

Also Ukraine should not be nuked. Ukrainian girls are hot. America cannot stand to lose it's most important source of imported brides.

Nuke Iran, nobody will miss it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.02.2022 - 19:22
Case in point:

Ukraine

Iran
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa