Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 18   Viereailijat: 58 users
08.01.2022 - 10:06
Testosterone levels have been decreasing for many years now for a couple of reasons. One of them has to do with fewer manufacturing jobs, videogames, and other lifestyle choices that lead to decreased physical activity. This is fine. The main problem is that when you control for those variables, they hardly explain all the decline in testosterone levels. There are many more reasons why testosterone is declining, and my goal is to show you all the reasons and how to avoid them.

But why should men avoid low testosterone levels? My analysis reveals that this trend is problematic because it could cause the destruction of human civilization. Civilization is so advanced mostly because of the accomplishments of western society (excluding Balkans, including Turkey). Western society comprises only 5% of the world population, yet they are disproportionality affected by lower testosterone. If the west collapses, the world collapses. Until the rest of the world starts to embrace western values, there is no alternative solution: the west must increase its testosterone levels or all that mankind has accomplished will cease to have meaning in the realm of our known universe. Decreasing testosterone levels always lead to decreasing fertility levels (https://lomalindafertility.com/infertility/men/low-testosterone/) because women are verifiably unattracted to men with lower testosterone levels. And even if women were not, lower testosterone causes lower sperm counts, leading to lower fertility no matter the case.

Even if you care not for the survival of mankind, lower testosterone levels will at least prevent us as individuals from attaining a fulfilling life. Prima facie, any hormonal imbalance caused by modern technologies divorces us from the "good life" that was developed over eons of evolution. To try and reconfigure the "good life" to adjust for lower testosterone whilst retaining it is like trying maximize economic efficiency through price controls.

Reasons for the decline
So, what are the reasons behind declining testosterone levels? If it was just regular lifestyle choices that impact physical fitness, I would not be so concerned. But the reasons go much further. A 2007 study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/1/44/2597938) tries to fully explain the decline. The variables they mention include men exposing themselves to warmer temperatures (in your home, office, bathwater, etc.), having a family, and not doing much physical activity. Surprisingly, having no family and being alone more often actually increases testosterone. It just so happens that people who have no families partake in activates that negate the increase in testosterone that they would otherwise receive.

All of this makes perfect sense from an evolutionary perspective. The more unlikely you are to have a family (i.e., be loved by females), the more likely you are to try and attract females by making your life more difficult (i.e., going out of your way to exercise to impress females, exposing yourself to cold temperatures to collect firewood for the females, etc.). So, generally speaking, the more difficult your life is, the more testosterone you will have because your body thinks that you are performing difficult tasks for the purpose of attracting females. Historically, if your life was "easy," then that would imply you are the offspring of a king and that you will be loved by females even without performing difficult tasks. Today, that is not the case. We all lead extremely easy lives but most of us are not the offspring of kings. Much of this can be rectified through changes in one's lifestyle. But most of it cannot. This brings me to the next important topic: chemicals.

The study mentioned that chemicals are a contributing factor. In my opinion, they are the chief contributing factor and explain most of why testosterone levels are declining primarily in the west. Phthalates are a family of chemicals that exist in many of our everyday products. They are in PVC pipes, food packaging, and shampoo. They are especially present in dairy products because the chemical is lipophilic and milk is full of lipids, so that might explain why kids who drink a lot of milk don't actually seem to become more masculine. Milk is processed through plastic tubes and the chemical detaches from these tubes to attach the lipids in the milk. Many studies over the years have linked "phthalates to asthma, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, breast cancer, obesity and type II diabetes, low IQ, neurodevelopmental issues, behavioral issues, autism spectrum disorders, altered reproductive development and male fertility issues." In one study, pregnant women whose fetuses were exposed to higher levels of phthalates had an IQ of 7 points lower than fetuses that were not (https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/10/phthalates-damage-childrens-iqs-womb-plastic-chemicals). But, of course, we're just focusing on testosterone levels. When mice were exposed to the chemical in an experiment, their fertility dropped by several orders of magnitude.

So, it's not enough to "exercise" or "work hard to attract females" anymore. Even if men started to change their behavior to lead more difficult lives in order to attract females, all their efforts would be negated by the chemicals we are exposed to in everyday products. This, coupled with electromagnetic radiation emitted from smartphones when resting in one's pocket, causes long-term infertility that will result in the destruction of human civilization because westerners are the primary beneficiary of these products. The chemical industry and the cell phone industry have trillions of dollars at their disposal that they are using to destroy our lives. Surely, there must be a way that we can spread awareness? I'm sure there is. But that's for all of us to figure out in our real lives, outside of atWar.

How to avoid lower testosterone as an individual
Although it might be difficult for us to spread awareness, there is a lot that we can do to help ourselves as individuals. Personally, I've decided to stop buying certain products. I will no longer buy plastic bottled water. Instead, I will purchase glass bottled water from this website (https://www.nexpressdelivery.co.uk/products/waters/bottled-water/#packaging=Glass) along with a granular activated carbon filter for the bottled water. Unfortunately, I cannot stop drinking milk and I'm not sure where to buy milk that isn't exposed to plastic. I will also no longer eat the skin of fruits. I am also going to purchase natural shampoo bars and natural organic soap bars from this website (https://www.peacewiththewild.co.uk/product/primal-suds-shampoo-conditioner-shave-shower-bar-job-lot-og-80g/). If everything goes as I plan, I should be very masculine soon and possibly be able to challenge Sid for alpha status.

I found this Forbes article especially compelling https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/?sh=3fa69a038b7f
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 10:45
If you really believe and care about all this, then stop posting on online browser games and call up your local TDs(your local Politicians) and have a meeting or try to get onto a committee and talk to Senators. You might bee able to change something, anything. Talking and bringing up potential solutions.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 13:11
Who cares
----
hi
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 14:01
This game is full of soyboys anyway, that's why their testosterone levels are so low
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 14:41
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 15:04
Playing atwar rp and low testosterone go hand in hand
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 18:07
You have way too much free time I think
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2022 - 19:05
Kirjoittanut Gilalad, 08.01.2022 at 18:07

You have way too much free time I think

Here is a glimpse into my glamorous life:

atwar is just one of the many tasks I do each day. In reality, I am a head honcho and get things done.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.01.2022 - 09:37
Soyboy pride!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.01.2022 - 16:45
Kirjoittanut The_Empirezz, 08.01.2022 at 15:04

Playing atwar rp and low testosterone go hand in hand

Nice to see a supporter insulting a niche of players.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2022 - 05:22
Kirjoittanut Ruse, 09.01.2022 at 14:08

My friend, all your arguments are feminine and your solutions are feminine. A real man doesn't give a fuck about anything and does whatever he wants.

You desrcibe a child.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2022 - 05:24
The obssesion with masculinity is pathetic. The qualities of a man were not invented to show off but to deal with problems.

Imitating them for the show off or for 'tradition' is retarded and only show that you are independant or don't know what you want from yourself.

Hencw, taking freezing showers and steering cLear of soy in hope of becoming a 'real man' is, as TENGRI would say, STOOPID.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2022 - 05:51
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'm currently working on a second essay that will address some of the points raised in the comment section of this post. This essay was only 1.1 thousand words, my next one is already over 8 thousand words and it will probably be around 25 thousand words or so on over 70 pages with diagrams explaining the evolutionary and scientific health implications of testosterone and its function in modern society with emphasis on gaming websites. If you can't tell, I have a lot of spare time because I'm in a mental hospital being treated for obsession with posting on dead websites
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2022 - 08:51
Man, wish mi life was interesting as Seans
----
...још сте ту...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2022 - 09:20
 Alex
Atwar is full of masculine big chads from the balkans, sadly the american soys drop the testosterone down
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.01.2022 - 01:16
 Nero
The Soyllerians ruined AtWar
If only Unleashed was here to save us...
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.01.2022 - 11:10
Maybe you should try getting a job.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.01.2022 - 06:39
Yall need pussy
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa