Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 11   Viereailijat: 178 users
23.07.2021 - 10:05
 Zoe
I suggest removing the 100PC=1USD peg and making it a separate cryptocurrency. Each AtWar account is a different wallet and the cost for premium and other features on AtWar inflates or deflates according to how many protocoins are worth x feature's value in USD. Perhaps forking nano could be a good idea as it's fee-less and green. I don't know how to code so perhaps bigbrain Dave could make it a reality.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.07.2021 - 10:38
For the few experience i had on a work related with cryptos, blockchain & Fintech, it may involve a lot of codding and encryption but maybe if Dave sees this as an opportunity to develop a crypto based on ProtoCoins i support totally the idea, maye in a future u could even buy things in other games with PC's.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.07.2021 - 19:00
Based, *purchases 60k protocoins*
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.07.2021 - 21:24
It'd have more value than every shitcoin on the market rn
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
23.07.2021 - 22:58
Coming from both staff and player view on the proposal, I will answer you why something like this would workout for us (This is my personal opinion, not an official declaration);

• The first problem we bump into is that, just like you guys already said, creating a cryptocurrency is not easy, it would require a lot of Dave's time and resources. Currently, we have a lot more urgent services that need to be and are being worked on.
  • We can't forget that AtWar is a business which needs to, at least, be self-sustainable. Making one of its core sources of income, PC, unstable and fluctuable, will result in AtWar's unsafe future. Dave(his econ guy) would not be able to make any safe projections nor future plans.
  • AtWar community is not big enough, this could be easily exploited by individuals. Every day we see examples of new cryptocurreny exploits - influencers promoting cryptocurreny for clean money or crypto on its own, raising its prica above the real value, and then selling out for 10x or even better profits.... Who could stop anyone from doing the same with potential AW crypto?
  • Most of the population still does not trust the cryptocurrencies (and these recent scams didn't help the situation), I could see a lot of potential customers losing interest into buying purchasable features for classic money, not even getting into crypto side of things.
  • Updates that Dave made regarding PC - making them earnable by playing game on its own (allowing players to experience premium features for free) - would continuously be tanking the crypto's price. There is no crypto which has a good value if it doesn't have limited amount of units. Removing the PC earning feature from game would anger the community for sure.

Apologizes for bad English, as always.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.07.2021 - 12:51
No way. Me and a few friends who play Afterwind joked about this just last week
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.07.2021 - 18:28
I was going to post this idea but i see u faster then me. This post make me happy cuz i see some peoble have same idea with me.
There is too much NFT coin is in crypto. (Collection and game coin.) Atwar is can be same system like this. We don't have big community for now but we can big community with crypto cuz crypto is realy have big potential to creat community. In the first day PCS should be cheap and we can give airdrop to peoble who joins atwar and play some day. (If they play one time they will play all time) so our community will be big.

And i have a question. When PCS come out ? It is old like Bitcoin ? May be Dave is Satoshi ?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.07.2021 - 19:29
He bought? Dump it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2021 - 14:16
Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 23.07.2021 at 22:58

Apologizes for bad English, as always.

No need to apologize Pavle. Atwar is a diverse game with a multitude of ethnicities. It's ok if you make some grammatical errors. There is nothing that says English isn't the standard language of the world. Head up king.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.04.2022 - 01:58
Turn proto coins into an crypto currencies would be brilliant
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.04.2022 - 14:43
Send Elon Musk 1000 protocoins and he will give you 2000 in return, his wallet address: ***********************
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa