Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 37   Viereailijat: 81 users
31.05.2021 - 20:31
Currently Atwar community deserved this kind of "winner". Well know buggers and fixers earned 100 elo in just one night. On that way they won their 10 last cws vs clan which have only one purpose and that is... nvm it's so sad even to write that here. So that clan with mod as member lost 5 cws to Mirage in few hours, becouse why not. They can and want to cw when Mirage need elo.. oh.. Cw when they want, nothing is connected to that clan on M. How yes no. Supporter with biggest head on this game just spit many of us right into our face. I'm not telling into just mine face, cuz many players participanted in this season. He decided to not wall his cap in situation when he played Italy vs Turkey and Spain. Then to leave Rome empty next turn. He just decided to play like r3 without premium, reason for that sure isnt in that MK where leading in elo.

Later our dear "super" active AW clans joined to the race who will cw more and die faster. If things go out of plans, sexy roll and 1of 10miions tb happenes.

What's the point of 90 days season if all this can hap in 4 hours. Rules here are set only for random fools, till our dear mods went roque. There's no any control about what's anyone doing.

With: Kaska, Croat and Pavle this game will need that 1 of billion tb case, luck to run. These 3 guys are able to ruin and broke even kevlar.

Skip me with your quotes and responds Ik u 3 very well. And this I said about you three musketeers is pure fact.

I caused drama, higher activity, and some other things. Now you're free to make fools between each other.

I'm not mad Im laughing at whole situation. But Im also out of these kind of broken competition.

Enjoy in next season trolls. D
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 20:41
 Lelouch. (Valvoja)
I can't even understand this post.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 20:57
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 31.05.2021 at 20:31

I just noticed that it is indeed a situation to laugh, but i'm kinda sad that this actually happend.

Someone can just start a new clan last day of season and get 200 elo and win a season of 90 days. We may need some reforms that will never happend
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 01:45
Although I didn't understand most of the post, I don't know why you bring me into it, I'm mostly inactive these last months, and I barely make any decision at all lol. Just a random personal hatred cause I refused to join MK long ago and said you guys had no honor of any kind... Get over yourself bro, was a joke back then...

I agree that the cw system needs to be reformed though, just as the duel system ; maybe leagues or stuff like that but clans which never played during the season shouldn't be allowed to participate last week / last month (just as u did by playing sp policr for example). It's not all about elo decay, something should be done, we'll discuss it.

About the current season, if you have a complaint feel free to summarize it and make a proper report, we'll look at it (without the mods involved).

To be honest you probably would have win the season if you guys weren't obnoxious, specially you (obsessed with atwar) and 06 (who randomly call people trash and insult mothers etc...). Just face it, almost no one like MK and no one respect it cause you're agressive and not trustworthy. Hence people don't want u to win. Your behavior made u lost i think (sidenote, Froyer and WD are far better than u and 06 lol, not even a comparaison).

It's probably time u retire indeed cause these 2 last years you've become worst thzt you've ever been. It's been a long time that you guys in MK bring toxicity and low sportsmanship in here ; I know a lot of people feel the same.

Bon vent.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 02:57
Im glad some of you cant understand about im talking. Much easier is just to act crazy. Also kaska do you knew what joke is? Looks like no, but whenever.

Jugers and i knew this going to happen, month ago. Paradogs-Mirage cooperation when time come. Be proud on your success and still think that only you are able for such "brave" deals. Think i couldnt feed 006 in duels or make deal with Sean to reach 1300 cw elo. Youre better fixers, well done.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 05:09
Bro mauz stop crying, you were waiting for Mirage to lose like it's easy to beat Master of west, Master of east and wd lol, when the only teams that can beat us are mk and hellenism.
You refused to play last day when different clans asked for a cw, it's your fault if you lost.

We stayed almost 10 hours online to get first place when lulu and wd didn't sleep lol.
10 hours asking for cws and we played 8 cws 4 agaisnt paradox, 2 agaisnt hellenism and once Enigma narcos.

Ship and paradox played 4 times agaisnt eachother too what's the problem, they were the most active with us yesterday and we were playing anyone.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 05:15
"Masters" of bug abuse.

East tour you won cuz just before your game blits got nerfed ( Pakstani tiger only used that strat) and you won by few units that match.

Lulu or WD won their tours, when competetion were bad.

Bla bla.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 05:26
What do I have to do with anything? Why are you mentioning me? I haven't played a single game in a month, came to play and won 3 out out of 8 games, isn't it expected after a longer break? Maybe you would have known if you took a month off for last 10 years you were constantly playing.

Be real with yourself, your behaviour this whole season has shown that you do not deserve the victory.

P.S About that rome in one game, i just rushed paris with all units and forgot to leave 3 for wall...
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 05:35
 Witch-Doctor (Valvoja)
I don't know why mauzer is pretending that we came out of nowhere and stole first place.

Lets not forget that the ENTIRE SEASON, mirage was either 1st place or 2nd place in elo with around 1150 elo. During the final week, MK was ahead by 30 elo points only. All we did was make up the 30 point difference, we didn't magically go from 1000 elo to winning the season.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 05:55
Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 01.06.2021 at 05:35

I don't know why mauzer is pretending that we came out of nowhere and stole first place.

Lets not forget that the ENTIRE SEASON, mirage was either 1st place or 2nd place in elo with around 1150 elo. During the final week, MK was ahead by 30 elo points only. All we did was make up the 30 point difference, we didn't magically go from 1000 elo to winning the season.

Thing is 75% of the active clans refused to play against your clan, what reasons are there I think you know better. Then on the night before season is going to end eventually all Mirage members come to win season that's fair enough no problem in that but play against all those clans that once boycotted you and you guys win all the cws maybe you guys played very good sounds ok but the major problem is why is so many things or maybe few that were associated with Cynical back then your clan faces during mid and start of season and you get boycott from every one after reaching juicy amount of elo and during the end of season all willing to play with you specially last night what I can see not even 2-3 days before the end of season.
Elo decay should be implemented so you guys has to cooperate/ negotiate with other clans leader where both finds mutual understanding and things like this can be avoided in future second the limit should be implemented when can they newly created clan participate in cw currently any clan that goes down 900 just creates new clan comes with freshly 1k elo and start compete for board, to be Hellenism deserve their third position not newly created Bosniak Legion .
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 06:11
Karma bitch!!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 06:16
Kirjoittanut Ben Netanyahu, 01.06.2021 at 06:11

Karma bitch!!

Karma called Pavle, no Rome wall vs Spain and Turkey, then empty rome in next 2 turns.

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 01.06.2021 at 05:35

True you did op farm in last day i have to admit.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 08:14
You are not mad, you are just pathetic sore-loser who got used to win 1st place trophies by dodging, avoiding, accusing others and rest of your chemistry.
You and your clan provide everything except actual competing.

Imagine this mental slowdown:
1. Begging Hellenism leader yesterday not to allow his clan to play Mirage during day (because it would bring Mirage much closer to MK)
2. Dodging every cw for 3 weeks (besides Ship of Theseus lowranks to pump Elo) and avoiding to compete (sportsmanship 0, ego tripping 9999)
3. Farming SP Police last day to cover Elo in case Mirage wins against any other clan (0 shame, 0 pride, misery 9999)
4. Sitting online for 8 hours and (with his teammates) accusing others around for fixing matches, just because they were actually playing cws (how low is that?)
5. Providing us all one of the most disrespectful and unsportsmanship moves during this season, everything for 10 elo
6. Having his clanmates farming ranks 2,3,4 on duel sector and accusing others again for 'feeding' Swans to win duel season and not his clanmate (cant go lower)
7. Wasn't it fair afterall to provide 2nd clan an option to play for example 2 cws. If they win both, they are 1st. If they lose 1, you are 1st.

I don't know if all of that is more pathetic or sad.
No one here was fixing matches, we are not sold souls as you are. For gods sake, just remind yourself of the fact that whole community is thinking of changing whole cw system just beacuse of you, to avoid such farming, dodging and camping which you were constantly giving. Not only just at this season, but for 3-4 seasons already.

And you still give yourself credits to write such post as this one, but what else to expect from guy who is missing any moral basis.

Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 31.05.2021 at 20:31

But Im also out of these kind of broken competition.

I really can't wait for you stop competing, can't wait for that refreshing smell of respect, fairness, competitiveness and sportsmanship which you were killing for seasons. Be a man of your word and stay out.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 08:20
Croats logic 150 cw clan < 50 cw clan in activity.

He just want fast things. "LETS make clans active and play more cws" then do this and decide winner in few hours. Who need rest 89 days. again its his logic.

Also that low rank tournament he organised become disaster. Full of fagging and insults.

It had to be league with much more games for low ranks, but not lets just finish this in one day and get new players 2 cws max.

And here now again defending less active clan. I dont know whe he love these guys that much. Similar thing he did in the past when he wanted Cyncial ( which collapsed ) to win his tour at any price. He revived that clan on 2 hours so they can do what he want... Just crazy.

It good to have someone to tell where you're wrong. In past we had Lao and Waffel for this. Now i took that possition haha.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 09:35
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2021 at 08:20

How much out of arguments about cw scene you gotta be when you write: 'I am on waffel position' , 'croat argued with jugers in his low rank tournament' , 'call me when you win some season'.
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 09:43
True. Im sorry, waffles spirit hacked me.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 12:48
 temp
Kirjoittanut Lelouch., 31.05.2021 at 20:41

I can't even understand this post.

----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 12:50
There should be rule set that clan which played under 100 cws per season, cant win it.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 13:10
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2021 at 12:50

There should be rule set that clan which played under 100 cws per season, cant win it.

bro that's stupid. I can be super good and win 70 games and lose 10, but then I have to go under exams and I can't reach the 100 cws. Mauzer I understand that you are mad because a clan who was less active won, but that's just stupíd. What you may want to prevent is that in 1 day they pass you in elo.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 13:16
N its not stupid. Use more players if you cant play.

Now its turn that Mirage dodgers accept play off best of 5.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 13:42
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2021 at 13:16

Now its turn that Mirage dodgers accept play off best of 5.

hahahahhahahahahah

Why would they play you now best of 5?
You literally avoided to give them a single chance yesterday instead of being a real fair-play man. Come on, you went to farm SP Police instead... This is so cringe
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 13:47
Mauzer is so mad lol
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 14:45
HA ha. Wheres now your spirit " lets play more cws "... Its here only when your friends need elo.

Ofc there should be final four, also Mirage didnt even try to cw with us, or maybe some soft tries. Why to cw us, when they can farm you, how much they need.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 14:52
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2021 at 14:45

HA ha. Wheres now your spirit " lets play more cws "... Its here only when your friends need elo.

Egoistic and unintelligent... worst combo
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 15:00
Translation: This season was bull crap full and through. A lot of us actually put down real-world money betting that this season would play out like normal and that we wouldn't have some bull crap pulled on the last day. PC needs returned because this was not part of the terms of my bet. I was supposed to bet my PC on an actual clan war season without any fraud and retardation happening in every clan. Everyone witnessed what happened, everyone bent over backwards for Mirage hoping that they would pay them some PC in return

Mirage had better odds than MK the entire season. Paradox and all those other awful clans bet on Mirage and deliberately lost. But nobody is looking into this. I saw how Croat played. He was in the Netherlands for 5 turns and did nothing. I don't know how to even explain that other than the fact that some of those games should be erased and invalidated. 3 of them. They even allowed a rank 8 to play in one the games versus Lelouch, WD, and Froyer. I know nobody will probably care about the truth but that's all I want. Truth and my PC returned. I was going to be more generous if I won this season. I would have 20k more PC but instead I have 10k less. I might have given someone premium but now he isn't getting premium. This is what you have done. I'm not happy and there needs to be better odds and less bull crap pulled next season so I can make my money back. I want higher odds on all the clans
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 15:20
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 01.06.2021 at 15:00

Translation:

Solid translation, except the first part. Juger and i expected this going to happen, month ago and we were right. Almost every one season in the last day some troll things hapen, so final four play off is needed, or some kind of play off.

Secound part.... Everything you said it really happened.

To be a little rude ( you wont take this as an insult ) but if you, which arent some player who play many cws, noticed that, which even blind person would notice. More experienced players just laying if they still calms everything is clear in that how: Pavle, Croat played and then, after all of that, they used their low rank, to give Mirage whats needed. D
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 15:29
Make playoff like in nba URAAAAAAAAAA
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 17:00
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.06.2021 - 07:52
Fine, you can rob us once, or twice, but 3+ times is too much.

MK is out, now you can compete among themselves who is bigger gypsy
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.06.2021 - 09:45
I remember the event game where 3 other teams all united to play against us just because they had bad picks. This is exactly the same and again the same players are evolved. Paradox was literally giving free wins to mirage not even trying to win, they couldn't even win any place on leaderboard so their purpose was obvious. I would understand if those players were some random trolls and I wouldn't even care but in this case those players are mods and supporters who are supposed to do everything (at least in my opinion) to make this game as enjoyable as possible. This is obvious corruption and normal player without privileges can't fight against it. It feels like living in my country where lawyers and politicans are accused with evidences but they are still on freedom and still on power. But unfortunately for me I can't leave my country yet but I can leave this game. You didn't menage to keep majority of old players. So I guess my time has come. You won the season and some pcs but you lost the clan with most played clanwars and trophies won.I'm not playing a single game until something changes which I don't believe it will.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa