Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 13   Viereailijat: 76 users
31.05.2021 - 18:21
Is it just me or do you guys also get weird/strange rolls when playing against that clan?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 19:13
 temp
Froyer is CLEARLY a hacker, please ban him.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 19:13
 Nero
Many such reports. We're looking into it. Hopefully these guys get disqualified and all banned.
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 19:22
I know my clan wasn't super active this season, but I think it's ridiculous how mirage played no one, then on the last day played 8 times in a row and won every time just barely getting ahead of MK.

In my view, there were a lot of hacks and bribes going on. I think that this season should be erased and everyone's PC should be returned. I want my money back because I did not know I was betting on a rigged system. If I do not get my 10k PC back my clan will not be participating next season.

Just take a look at Croat. He tried to play it off smooth and whatnot, but the screenshots do not lie. If Croat didn't intoxicate himself before the match and play like a rank 7 then Mirage would have lost 5 times in a row. I want to see all the chat logs because a lot of people were bribed this season. I want a serious investigation from an impartial authority

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 20:10
 Dave (Valvoja)
I am not currently aware of any cheating, bribes, or any other bad faith acts this season. However I've barely been online the last few weeks, so if I missed something please tell me.

Trophies will be automatically awarded by the system tonight, sometime after midnight (US Central time). As always I will assist our Moderators with anything they need for their investigations (they are always looking into potentially suspect behaviors), and I will do my own checks before paying out the bets or PC rewards. If we find evidence of cheating, the trophies can be taken away, just like we've done before. Again though, I'm not aware of any issues as of this moment. Thus I'm operating on the assumption the results are correct, unless I find otherwise.

Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 31.05.2021 at 19:22

I want a serious investigation from an impartial authority

Who would be acceptable to you as an impartial authority?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 20:22
Kirjoittanut Dave, 31.05.2021 at 20:10

I am not currently aware of any cheating, bribes, or any other bad faith acts this season. However I've barely been online the last few weeks, so if I missed something please tell me.

Trophies will be automatically awarded by the system tonight, sometime after midnight (US Central time). As always I will assist our Moderators with anything they need for their investigations (they are always looking into potentially suspect behaviors), and I will do my own checks before paying out the bets or PC rewards. If we find evidence of cheating, the trophies can be taken away, just like we've done before. Again though, I'm not aware of any issues as of this moment. Thus I'm operating on the assumption the results are correct, unless I find otherwise.

Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 31.05.2021 at 19:22

I want a serious investigation from an impartial authority

Who would be acceptable to you as an impartial authority?

Well I'm very impartial. I would be a great selection and I would take my role seriously. But the only moderator I think would be impartial is Nero.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.05.2021 - 21:07
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 31.05.2021 at 18:21

Is it just me or do you guys also get weird/strange rolls when playing against that clan?

N bro. Its just me traahtalking around.

Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 31.05.2021 at 20:22
Nero.

Hes in that clan, so n.

40 days no cw Mirage 1 vs Mirage 2. Then when Mirage 1 need elo in last moments, Mirage 2 found motivation to play them and only vs them, 4 times in 2 hours. Two times Pavle suicide on purpose, third time Croat, fourth cw they use r7. Mirage 1 won all last 10 cws they played vs Mirage 2.

Even blind person can see this isnt normal.

Kirjoittanut Dave, 31.05.2021 at 20:10

if I missed something please tell me.

Some ppls decided when they wanna lose or just play bad, nothing more or less, happened.

Can admin force players how to play? Idk its not that simple. Are there rules how anyone should play, i mean on like where to expand, what to def/att ? I dont think so. Its "free will" i guess.

Situation is more deep then it looks so idk is this really worth of big afford, making new rules, demoting some staffs and etc. This will end like he said vs she said D

Lets imagine i were supervisor for fair play ( kaska died from heart attack, croat failed into coma till winter 2023 season ) for sure i would delete all cws Pavle played, that would cause big chaos too. Mirage would spam with cry topics or they would just try harder to play their wanted cws.

If brian and clovis are here, they wouldnt do anything in this case, cuz both are too soft. At the end mods would decide, and there were many mods infected so.... Nothing would change. Case closed - who lost have right to be mad. That would currently mods decide or they would maybe ban Jugers/Swans so in public looks like they doing something.

Best of 5 Mir vs MK, play off can resolve this case or final four.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 00:37
On fair note : no one wanted to cw Mirage whole season then on the final day every one played Mirage.
I'm not saying that clans intentionally feeded them or by mistakes but makes logical when whole season no one was playing against them suddenly all played against them, second Mirage camping for whole season, make this best of 5 Mirage vs MK or whatever or give bets back.
Implement Elo decay system for next season so participating clans won't do camping for months and win season by just playing in 1-2 days.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 04:50
 Mobster (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Ivan., 01.06.2021 at 00:37

Mirage camping for whole season

I've never seen a proof to that... 50-60 games record is not a proof, all I saw was those guys asked for cws in global every day
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
01.06.2021 - 04:56
Kirjoittanut Mobster, 01.06.2021 at 04:50

saw was those guys asked for cws in global every day

Me too, so they played more cws then Hele+MK combined.

But only in the last 4 hours of ex season

Also boywind just trolling us with this topic.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.06.2021 - 04:29
Message deleted by Croat. Reason: Provoking
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.06.2021 - 15:38
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 01.06.2021 at 04:56

Kirjoittanut Mobster, 01.06.2021 at 04:50

saw was those guys asked for cws in global every day

Me too, so they played more cws then Hele+MK combined.

But only in the last 4 hours of ex season

Also boywind just trolling us with this topic.

i am not trolling. mirage has clan members who associate themselves with xbugz. it is dirty as fuck and it is fucking stupid how people look past it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
02.06.2021 - 15:42
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 02.06.2021 at 15:38

dirty as fuck

Dirty play is trendy. Be dirty or go away ! hah as i can see youre already out, will follow you
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa