Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 5   Viereailijat: 81 users
26.04.2021 - 17:53
This game 7+ years old, and theres 29 people in the lobby.

was in a game of 6, immediately 4 of the high ranks all allied and never fought.

RIP atWar. was a great concept of a game, too bad it didnt take off id like to have seen this be like 500+ players online at once. i will stop complaining and delete my account. thanks for the good memories guys.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 17:56
Those are player made games, if they chose to have 4-5 allies allowed that is the host's choice.

Host can decide to have ZERO allies.

The game provides perfect opportunities for custom games and does not restrict the player base.

But it's no use for you, go complain about climate change or something.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 18:02
You know what, I'm sorry- I should have told you this from the very start.
---
We the atWar community appreciate your concern and thoughtful suggestions. We encourage you to join our Supporter Team, with their green badges https://fr.atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=43642 if you want to have a vocal voice in how these games are shaped.

I am sure you have great ideas about strategies and how to make the game more dynamic, join the Supporters-!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 20:16
 Dave (Valvoja)
Lol what a strange guy. All he did was complain... like we wronged him somehow? Not once did he offer anything constructive. Good riddance.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.04.2021 - 01:25
 Mobster (Valvoja)
He's probably angry because atWar servers aren't in Zimbabwe. This is just a passive aggressive reflection of his anger.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa