Postit: 19   Viereailijat: 102 users

Äänestys

Should we forbid it?

Yes
No

Ääniä yhteensä: 51
26.04.2021 - 08:06
That's worth a discussion in my opinion

The same way that UK and germ cannot be picked by same team west, shouldn't we change Poland statu (not saying its the same situation, just saying that u already cannot pick whereve you want)

I personally vote yes cause I think it's annoying and broken, automatically leads to late game and 2n1... Unfair game play.

For the record this poll won't necessarily lead to change the rules
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 08:14
I disagree. I have cwed and won in 2v2 vs pol, turk with:
Germ uk
Uk sweden
Uk ukr
Ukr germ
Ukr ita

Turk pol combo is good because with a good turk, and decent pol you win while to win it you need both the other picks to be good.

Wouldn't like to focus so much on 2v2 cws, 3v3 cws were always the norm, low activity made 2v2 norm something that i hope will change.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 08:17
Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 26.04.2021 at 08:14

I disagree. I have cwed and won in 2v2 vs pol, turk with:
Germ uk
Uk sweden
Uk ukr
Ukr germ
Ukr ita

Turk pol combo is good because with a good turk, and decent pol you win while to win it you need both the other picks to be good.

Wouldn't like to focus so much on 2v2 cws, 3v3 cws were always the norm, low activity made 2v2 norm something that i hope will change.

Aye jugers I agree, the question of Poland is relatively new due to the lack of activity, but I seriously doubt about it that's why I think the question is important

Let's be serious, we all wish we could play more 3n3,wzy much more fun than the tryhard 2n2

BTW you admit that pol turk combo is broken, since the chances of winning aren't the same from the start
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 08:39
It's gay af, with experience it becomes easy to counter but it's a lot more luck based than any other combos.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 08:39
Turkey is broken no matter what your ally picks, with uk is even more broken than pol.. Would prefer to see ukr buffs or turkey nerfs for 2v2 play... This game needs changes for competitive every month or so like every other competitive game. One patch one strat is stronger and the other patch gets nerfed and other gets buffed. It's the only thing that could revive competitive. So people don't have to play pd uk or imp turkey 90% of time for 10 years.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 08:40
Kirjoittanut DoubleOsix, 26.04.2021 at 08:39

Turkey is broken no matter what your ally picks.

Shut the fuck up pls
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 09:41
What makes it so broken is that it's usually picked when the opponent is UK, so what Poland-Turk does is: give them 10 more reinfs, gives turkey waay more money, steals Ukraine's expansion and reinforcements t1. No other country in this game can do that. Sure Belarus does the same above, except it's much weaker and can't exert nearly as much pressure on UK.

If we had 4 players that played standard picks and over 100 games each won exactly 50% time, the chance of UK and Ukraine to win is less than 5%.

Now go out and try playing someone who has less than 5% chance of winning. They won't start duels, they will say teams are unbalanced, spectators will say it's "farm" (be it sp or elo).

So as a coalition we decided we are not playing as or vs Turk-Pol combo
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 09:54
 Lelouch. (Valvoja)
I think that anyone who doesn't play against Pol-Turk is because they haven't figured out how to consistently beat it, and therefor haven't realized that it's actually balanced.

I agree with those who say that Pol-Turk vs Uk-Ukr is much easier to play for Pol-Turk if the Pol has some experience, and that it is more luck-based than most match-ups. But I don't think that makes it unfair. I know what unfair is. Ukr vs west in 10k, THAT'S unfair. Turkey vs Italy 10k, THAT'S unfair. GW before the nerf, THAT'S unfair. Pol-Turk is not that.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 12:46
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 12:48
Its mostly luck based in favor of pol and turk. No amount of strategy will help you predict where pol will rush. Still UK and Ukraine can win if UK is good.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 13:05
 Leo
It's annoying but not game breaking.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2021 - 13:26
It's annoying but as long as I play UK I don't mind it since I can hold my own in a late game. Also I won against a pol/turk combo while we had Germ+UK. So just fight fire with fire and do something out of meta. Sometimes it will work sometimes it wont.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.04.2021 - 14:17
People only ever play the same tactic with a Pol/Turk combo which is why it becomes more boring/frustrating to vs than a traditional Germany or France. The majority of 2v2s me and Swans have played this season were against this exact combo and without fail they have all done near the same thing, Pol focuses on distracting and weakening Ukraine making it easy pickings for a massively expanded Turkey that's goal is to late game UK. We have won most of our games against this combo but it has become the most frustratingly boring thing to vs and I personally don't want to reward players who don't know how to play past turn 4 which is one reason why I no longer play against it.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.05.2021 - 17:01
It is stupid to begin with that we have rules of what one can pick or not. Someone should be able to pick the best country that is available at any time. If first person on team A gets turk and then first pick for team B is UK then it should be fine for team A to get Ukr. It's completely retarded to assume that people should play what you want them to. The one thing that should be implemented though is switching countries between teammates (like in League of Legends for example).
----

Moldova is Romania

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.05.2021 - 20:53
Kirjoittanut cascaval, 04.05.2021 at 17:01

It is stupid to begin with that we have rules of what one can pick or not. Someone should be able to pick the best country that is available at any time. If first person on team A gets turk and then first pick for team B is UK then it should be fine for team A to get Ukr. It's completely retarded to assume that people should play what you want them to. The one thing that should be implemented though is switching countries between teammates (like in League of Legends for example).

how about we duel 500 times me ukr you uk and see why we have rules
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.05.2021 - 15:55
Kirjoittanut vampire master V, 04.05.2021 at 20:53

how about we duel 500 times me ukr you uk and see why we have rules

If I pick first I should always pick the country I think is strongest, picking a weak country and then getting mad you dont pick a weak one too is retarded
----

Moldova is Romania

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.05.2021 - 23:34

Sure but no one is forced to play anything, if someone wants to play Poland then its true they can play it but equally if someone doesn't want to play against it then they're no forced to play. The switching of places just rewards nooby behaviour, it'd be like me switching places with Black Swans just because I was scared of someone or wanted an easier match up... or players who blatantly refuse to play east or blatantly refuse to play West would just hold positions to switch with their teammates which I guess if Clans are okay with that then they can already do it but me personally its a no no
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.05.2021 - 10:48
Kirjoittanut Augustus Caesar, 05.05.2021 at 23:34

Sure but no one is forced to play anything, if someone wants to play Poland then its true they can play it but equally if someone doesn't want to play against it then they're no forced to play. The switching of places just rewards nooby behaviour, it'd be like me switching places with Black Swans just because I was scared of someone or wanted an easier match up... or players who blatantly refuse to play east or blatantly refuse to play West would just hold positions to switch with their teammates which I guess if Clans are okay with that then they can already do it but me personally its a no no

But this behavior you are talking about is already supported by the current system, since if they pick turk and im up next but i only play west I am not forced to pick ukr since if the other team does I can just start crying
----

Moldova is Romania

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.06.2021 - 13:06
Only Poland if we have Italy or Sweden too in a 4v4 cw.

I'm personally bored of 3v3, I bet some people even made mouse macros for turn 1 expansions.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa