Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 33   Viereailijat: 64 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Sid, 12.02.2021 - 03:54
Can you explain your backround please? I'm genuinely curious about how you came to get your views. It's not like anyone here is saying that America is the gospel of good and just brigades against Russia. It even seems most Russians aren't a fan of how it's being run these days. So why are you so obviously pro-Russia? What are your interests outside of Russian/US comparisons?
18.02.2021 - 04:30
Kirjoittanut avatar, 17.02.2021 at 20:50

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 17.02.2021 at 15:18

Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 17.02.2021 at 14:57

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 16.02.2021 at 18:14

Almost all polish people i spoke are extremely against russia. Everyone i spoke in kiev was extremely against russia. When i ask polish people if its majority of their country having a negative point of view on russia they always say yes, they actually say its close to 100%. The same goes for baltic states when you exclude the russian speaking minorities.

That tells more about those people. Normal people don't express hatred in public. You exactly mention the countries i named in another topic, but why you don't hear congolese, tajiks, afghanis or peruvians talk like that?

Ironic, because i am that group you mentioned. And literally 100% of all those hate russians and what they did as USSR. If you want i can add you to social groups of 50k person, and you can genuinely ask what people think about Russia and USSR. (hint. its not positive)

I know only one person from peru (puchao) so his word doesnt mean a lot
I know no one from congo and i have never did any research about congo. I do know some of its past. For Peru and Congo idk how they are relevant to USSR.
Tajikistan was a former soviet republic, its ruled nowaydays by a dictator and is very poor. Most central asian countries were / are very dependent on russia and most of them are friendly to russia for it, mainly because they migrate to russia to work there and send money back home. Hence, they still speak russian and a lot of their working force works in Russia. It is a completely different story for eastern europeans, because they go to the rich west to work and not to russia.
Afghanistan however is another case because of its communist past.

Social group with 50k nerds nolifers soyboys
Kek make my day
Their group name is : The Mad Hatters Cyka Blyat

Why you and that 50k social group hate Russia and Soviet Union
Can you share ss here from their hate

50k is big number you should start political movements

If you make good organization and spread fake news you can earn lot of cash

Maybe use your brain?
Student groups of one ethnicity in a country?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.02.2021 - 07:33

Ironic, because i am that group you mentioned. And literally 100% of all those hate russians and what they did as USSR. If you want i can add you to social groups of 50k person, and you can genuinely ask what people think about Russia and USSR. (hint. its not positive)

I know no one from congo and i have never did any research about congo. I do know some of its past. For Peru and Congo idk how they are relevant to USSR.
Tajikistan was a former soviet republic, its ruled nowaydays by a dictator and is very poor. Most central asian countries were / are very dependent on russia and most of them are friendly to russia for it, mainly because they migrate to russia to work there and send money back home. Hence, they still speak russian and a lot of their working force works in Russia. It is a completely different story for eastern europeans, because they go to the rich west to work and not to russia.

This is the most racist thing i've heard on Afterwind and i've read every Tik-Tok post in the past 10 years.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.02.2021 - 08:19
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 18.02.2021 at 07:33

This is the most racist thing i've heard on Afterwind and i've read every Tik-Tok post in the past 10 years.

lmao, i have seen many trolls on atwar. But you by far head the troll faction. Please do not engage in intercourse.
You cry so much, maybe reconsider taking off the sand from your vagana.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa