Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 65   Viereailijat: 168 users
06.01.2021 - 16:42
 Dave (Valvoja)
Biden while lefty extremists burned our cities this summer: "Its a peaceful protest" .

Biden when pro-Trump mob enters the capitol: "'It's not protest, it's insurrection'"
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 16:46
 Sid (Valvoja)
Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any violence. But when you (not you you) attack my capital where my democracy takes place, I'm rightfully frustrated. And the fact that none of you have condemned it and just side skirt it by redirecting the argument and playing "WhatAboutisms" is frustrating alarming as well.

Let's join together and condemn all these ungrateful bastards and focus on rebuilding our democracy.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 16:49
Down with democracy it is a ineffective, weak form of governance.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 19:11
 temp
Message deleted by Dave. Reason:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 19:38
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 20:15
In USA its insurrection, on Balkans its normal happening after elections
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 20:44
America still has so much untapped potential. We could rise like Rome after its republic fell after Caesar's death. We still have several centuries left. We must defend the republic, or at least defend the ideals of the republic, then use them to claim even more pages in the history books. It is amazing how America has accomplished more in 200 years than some countries accomplish in 2000. We need to annex Greenland, lasso China, and convene once more at a location where we will divide power
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.01.2021 - 22:57
 temp
Message deleted by Dave. Reason:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 02:45
 Zoe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 05:01
Its shame that Twitter censored Trump. Really shows how bad situation is.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 08:49
Sad the senators escaped.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 09:51
A fiery but mostly peaceful protest in the capitol.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 20:37
Kirjoittanut Dave, 06.01.2021 at 16:42

Biden while lefty extremists burned our cities this summer: "Its a peaceful protest" .

Biden when pro-Trump mob enters the capitol: "'It's not protest, it's insurrection'"

He didn't say that. That's very OTT. Biden did say he didn't agree with the violence and burning (And he doesn't like antifa... And antifa hate him anyway). So no it is not hypocritical.

Edit:
>enters the capitol

4 four people die, Windows to your own Congress smashed and people are rushing inside while officials are getting rushed out, definitely over 1,000 people there and even ladders being used to scale the walls/stairs, teargas and paintball guns being used.

Definitely not a Mob siege or anything... Oh no. Not at all.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 20:41
Kirjoittanut Merkurial, 06.01.2021 at 16:49

Down with democracy it is a ineffective, weak form of governance.

that's what happens in the 21st century due to media brainwashing and social media.
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 20:45
Kirjoittanut vampire master V, 06.01.2021 at 19:38

"Special people"
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 22:12
Don't forget what those who went into the capitol were there to do, to try to stop the election certification of Biden's victory. Chris Crebs(appointed by Trump and served for Trump for a couple years) also stated that this was the most secure election in history. So don't get on about supposed mass election fraud. Nearly every single case about potential fraud has been slapped down by the courts and respective state Governors (some of whom are Republican). This was 100% an attempt to weaken American democracy.

You also seem to conveniently forget that Biden continually denounced all rioting.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 22:38
Kirjoittanut Sid, 06.01.2021 at 16:46

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for any violence. But when you (not you you) attack my capital where my democracy takes place, I'm rightfully frustrated. And the fact that none of you have condemned it and just side skirt it by redirecting the argument and playing "WhatAboutisms" is frustrating alarming as well.

Let's join together and condemn all these ungrateful bastards and focus on rebuilding our democracy.

Like when you attack our business and society all year, we are rightfully frustrated. And the fact none of you condemned and even worse glorified, this is what happens.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.01.2021 - 23:23
 Sid (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Atomkrieg, 07.01.2021 at 22:38

Like when you attack our business and society all year, we are rightfully frustrated. And the fact none of you condemned and even worse glorified, this is what happens.

I have and I am right now condemning it. This is the difference between me and Trump Worshippers.

This is what happens when you have a lunatic in charge of the most powerful country and he tells you not to listen to anyone but himself and the people willing to lick his boot. Telling people to "take action", "trial by combat".... How much BS...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:02
Kirjoittanut Sid, 07.01.2021 at 23:23

Kirjoittanut Atomkrieg, 07.01.2021 at 22:38

I have and I am right now condemning it. This is the difference between me and Trump Worshippers.

This is what happens when you have a lunatic in charge of the most powerful country and he tells you not to listen to anyone but himself and the people willing to lick his boot. Telling people to "take action", "trial by combat".... How much BS...

Be thankful the response was weak and late, wont be just flags and capes storming the capital if this stuff keeps up.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:13
Really shows you how one sided thinking a lot of Americans are, people spent the whole year looting and pillaging local businesses for reasons I still don't understand but if anyone spoke about it then you'd get spammed with replies on "Black lives matter!" "Its okay insurance will deal with(theyve obviously never dealt with insurance companies)" but as soon as some dudes dressed as King Alaric and his Visigoth horde break into the American parliament Capitol*edited* building then everyone loses their shit.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:16
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 06.01.2021 at 20:44

America still has so much untapped potential. We could rise like Rome after its republic fell after Caesar's death. We still have several centuries left. We must defend the republic, or at least defend the ideals of the republic, then use them to claim even more pages in the history books. It is amazing how America has accomplished more in 200 years than some countries accomplish in 2000. We need to annex Greenland, lasso China, and convene once more at a location where we will divide power

I find that you'll see America has more or less ended up like the Western Roman Empire, started off great but it slowly dissolving.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:42
Kirjoittanut Augustus Caesar, 08.01.2021 at 00:16

I find that you'll see America has more or less ended up like the Western Roman Empire, started off great but it slowly dissolving.

...Rome started dissolving when a series of incompetent emperors took charge. Ergo Trump is the incompetent emperor in this analogy then? Especially since we now have that visigoth horde that has sacked the Capitol?

Kirjoittanut Augustus Caesar, 08.01.2021 at 00:13

Really shows you how one sided thinking a lot of Americans are, people spent the whole year looting and pillaging local businesses for reasons I still don't understand but if anyone spoke about it then you'd get spammed with replies on "Black lives matter!" "Its okay insurance will deal with(theyve obviously never dealt with insurance companies)" but as soon as some dudes dressed as King Alaric and his Visigoth horde break into the American parliament Capitol*edited* building then everyone loses their shit.

Its not just the looting of the U.S. Capitol building, its also this the incredible disproportionate response by the police to both instances. When BLM protesters marched and in a public area they were they posed no threat, they were attacked by the police to clear the area for the Presidents photo op, when Trump supporters march on the capital, the police effectively let them in. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-07/trump-rioters-weren-t-policed-like-blm-protesters.
Don't forget that the vast majority of the protests(and protesters)[this goes for both groups i'd say] were actually peaceful. We just hear about the violent ones because those make the news. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/16/this-summers-black-lives-matter-protesters-were-overwhelming-peaceful-our-research-finds/.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:53
Kirjoittanut ThumbWar, 08.01.2021 at 00:42

----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 01:17

The american century is coming to an end Sean. There are just too many signs. Every empire will eventualy lose its position. The USA didnt really accomplish anything on the world stage until the second world war, albeit doing some minor stuff in the interbellum.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 03:26
Kirjoittanut Croat, 06.01.2021 at 20:15

asdkdjxdkdksjxjjsshsha
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 04:31
Kirjoittanut Croat, 06.01.2021 at 20:15

We balkanized America....
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 04:32
I love the amount of political freedoms in game's moderation.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 09:59
Kirjoittanut Bisexual, 08.01.2021 at 04:32

I love the amount of political freedoms in game's moderation.

The political diversity here is great, but I had hoped that Dave wouldn't get involved in political debates on here and, frankly, that he would tell mods and supporters to not got involved as well. They're supposed to be building a unified community. Political discord among the people who are in charge of doing that isn't the best look.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 11:18

several centuries left ROFL
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 12:40
 Dave (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut McHammers1, 08.01.2021 at 09:59

The political diversity here is great, but I had hoped that Dave wouldn't get involved in political debates on here and, frankly, that he would tell mods and supporters to not got involved as well. They're supposed to be building a unified community. Political discord among the people who are in charge of doing that isn't the best look.

It's a game about war, I think it would be pretty hard not to talk about politics.

Anyway, just because we are staff doesn't mean we aren't also part of this community, or that we can't share our own opinions. It's okay if we don't always agree. Sid and I have diametrically opposing views about certain things, yet we're still friends.

I think that's a good thing. It's something that's missing from a lot of public discourse these days... i.e. rather than painting the other side as evil and shutting down conversations, rather than cancelling and defriending people, we have to remember that it's okay to have differing opinions. It's amazing to me how much our society has forgotten this. Too many people these days act like if you don't agree with them, you're a bad person. The fact that we can disagree and still get along sets a good example, I think.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa