Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 54   Viereailijat: 141 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Sid, 06.01.2021 - 14:48
How disgraceful. The real extremists show their colors again. All because he can't concede an election he lost by so much.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/krvh1f/megathread_us_capitol_locked_down_as_trump/
07.01.2021 - 20:59
Kirjoittanut Fatcheek, 07.01.2021 at 10:14

I mean like, BLM protesters were alot worse then this and media said nothing about that

"media said nothing about that"

Why the fuck do dumbfucks keep saying that? When all the states whent to riots and protests. Each news station in the US and around the world were showing scenes from the rioters and protests and saying, there are rioters and protesters...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 00:59
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 07.01.2021 at 20:50

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 07.01.2021 at 19:46

Kirjoittanut Fatcheek, 07.01.2021 at 19:07

Kirjoittanut Witch-Doctor, 07.01.2021 at 15:25

The BLM protests injured thousands of police officers, even killing some, and cost around 3 billion in riot damage.
THIS is worse than that.

Good job getting your information from facebook.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/07/facebook-posts/no-proof-black-lives-matter-killed-36-people-injur/

Of course Black Lives Matter did not murder 36 people, anyone who thinks that is a moron. And Fatcheek is absolutely a moron, but that's no excuse for not critically examining your own shortcomings that Fatcheek points out. The riots that BLM enabled and condoned are what caused the deaths of so many people. Thousands of people die every year in Chicago and that figure increased by 50% in 2020 specifically because of BLM and the untruthful arguments they made to justify their riots. When there's chaos, there's death because people shoot each other in chaos

WD only said "good job getting your information from facebook".
So idk what ur on about. I interpret WD's comment as to provide proof of something you state. Hence, the source WD provided.

Also what do you mean by thousands of people die every year in Chicago and that figure increased by 50% in 2020. Do you mean overall deaths? Or do you mean homicides?
Because what you state right now is simply not true, or half-truth...
Here total deaths in chicago by disease. https://prnt.sc/wisjfh
Total homicides in illinois state: https://prnt.sc/wisksu 978 in illinios state in 2019
Total deaths in chicago per year: https://prnt.sc/wislfi 19k in 2019
Here is the source link: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/data-statistics/vital-statistics/death-statistics

In chicago, homicide is not even in the top 10 causes of death...
Sure the protests in 2020 spiked up homicides, probably by 25%, mainly in June- July the numbers were huge, but for the rest of the year they werent as huge as june-july (relatively).

If i did not have any knowledge, or did not do my research I would have thought the riots in 2020 caused a huge upheaval. I would have thought of riots the same kaliber as the arab spring riots.

But oh well Sean. Don't you think these last weeks, and especially not conceding damages Trumps legacy so much. And now with the final coffin, the assault on the capitol. Don't you think Trump and/ or his supporters embarressed themselves because of this act?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 08:08
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 07.01.2021 at 20:59

I mean like, BLM protesters were alot worse then this and media said nothing about that

Why the fuck do dumbfucks keep saying that? When all the states whent to riots and protests. Each news station in the US and around the world were showing scenes from the rioters and protests and saying, there are rioters and protesters...

No, they called it civil unrest and a small part of a peaceful protest and glorified the criminals the police shot. People in America say this because our news is liberal propaganda.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 09:25
Kirjoittanut Atomkrieg, 08.01.2021 at 08:08

No, they called it civil unrest and a small part of a peaceful protest and glorified the criminals the police shot. People in America say this because our news is liberal propaganda.

So by your understanding, no media talked about the bad things that happened during the summer 2020 protests?
They did not show any lootings?
They did not show violence?
So i guess, all you saw on TV was some peaceful protest by peaceful people, doing just some boring ordinary peaceful shit.

I'd actually contest this stance by saying it is the media's fault by not focusing on the peaceful part of protests.
If voices only get attention when violent protest occurs, then you are probably going to get more violence.

Also with the advantage of 20/20 hindsight, most Americans, including journalists, would recognize the tremendous contributions of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1950s and '60s in bringing about positive social change in the United States. And yet we often fail to recognize the value of such actions when they are occurring in real time.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 12:35
Kirjoittanut Atomkrieg, 08.01.2021 at 08:08

Of course...

Even though I was watching all day and all night from Multiple US news stations.

Of course...
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 13:29
Think about the senators that were so stressed out by the coup attempt by trumpets, think about their poor souls and what they had to go through, they were crying and wiping their tears with the lobbyist money.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 14:13
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WALK INTO THE CAPITOL FOR A FEW HOURS! WHAT ABOUT MY WHOLESOME SENATOR? YOU'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO START A COUP!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 14:30
Yeah yeeeah yeah yuh goyard on a n****a!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 14:31
Heartwrenching and tear jerking moment as the USA goes into a deep room of darkness where the light of democracy is under attack
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 16:50
Kirjoittanut Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 14:13

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T WALK INTO THE CAPITOL FOR A FEW HOURS! WHAT ABOUT MY WHOLESOME SENATOR? YOU'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO START A COUP!

Guns, people die because of the guns the trump supporters used, ladder, battering rams, paintball guns and forcefully entering into somewhere were elected officials work.

Totally not a third world country action at all. Oh no no, totally not.....
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 16:55
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 16:50

Guns, people die because of the guns the trump supporters used, ladder, battering rams, paintball guns and forcefully entering into somewhere were elected officials work.

in a third world shithole (like Ireland) the docile people sit there and consume while rich people in government rob them
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.01.2021 - 17:04
Kirjoittanut Philsfromthesoul, 08.01.2021 at 16:55

in a third world shithole (like Ireland) the docile people sit there and consume while rich people in government rob them

Trump is a billionaire and keeps giving money to Israel and keeps provoking your own democracy... Hypocritical mate...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.01.2021 - 13:06
When a new epidemic can kill thousands of people per day in a western, industrialised country and it still takes months for the authorities to convince the public that a threat exists, that says some very interesting things about the ability of modern American democracy to respond to reality. I'd be surprised if both parties haven't already started making discreet probes into the loyalties of US military and National Guard personnel, just in case.

On one hand, there's something poetic about seeing something that the US has inflicted on so many other democracies now happen in the US itself. On the other hand, American conspiracy theories have started to seriously leak into our corners of the internet, and I'm terrified of what that might mean for my small democracy.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.01.2021 - 21:35
Kirjoittanut DeepFriedUnicorn, 08.01.2021 at 17:04

Trump is a billionaire and keeps giving money to Israel and keeps provoking your own democracy... Hypocritical mate...

Trumps net worth has dropped ever since he entered office, ""democracy"" america is ruled by lobbyists, each senator/congressman/president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media, America isnt a "democracy" whatever president you pick, whatever congressmen you pick, whatever senator you pick they push their agenda.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 08:31
Kirjoittanut Brsjak, 13.01.2021 at 21:35

Trumps net worth has dropped ever since he entered office, ""democracy"" america is ruled by lobbyists, each senator/congressman/president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media, America isnt a "democracy" whatever president you pick, whatever congressmen you pick, whatever senator you pick they push their agenda.

So do you suggest that his nett worth dropped because of his presidency or is there another correlated factor? Such as the coronapandemic?
When the pandemic is over, dont u think his nett worth will be increased back to pre- pandemic levels?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 11:15
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 14.01.2021 at 08:31

So do you suggest that his nett worth dropped because of his presidency or is there another correlated factor? Such as the coronapandemic?
When the pandemic is over, dont u think his nett worth will be increased back to pre- pandemic levels?

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 14:30
Kirjoittanut Brsjak, 14.01.2021 at 11:15

I still dont get how youre assuming that his presidency affected his net worth.
Shouldnt there be other factors that affect his assets etc.
You do know he wasnt president before 2016 and his nett worth dropped massively as well.

I would even suggest that his nett worth benefitted from his presidency, and it didnt decline further due to his presidency.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 14:53
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 14.01.2021 at 14:30

You do know he wasnt president before 2016 and his nett worth dropped massively as well.

I would even suggest that his nett worth benefitted from his presidency, and it didnt decline further due to his presidency.

He cant run his business of real estate while being president, he also spends some of the money campaigning.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 15:56
Kirjoittanut Brsjak, 14.01.2021 at 14:53

He cant run his business of real estate while being president, he also spends some of the money campaigning.

then why would u previously suggest that it had something to do with how "democracy" america is ruled by lobbyists, and each senator/ congressman/ president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media.

Now youre saying he doesnt need those funds hence he is campaigning and because his son is or whoever is controlling his business and not him.
What is it? U probably have no idea how to make your point.

Trump invested $66 million in 2016 in his campaign https://fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/
And i guess i dont need to tell you that he invested less in 2020.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 16:09
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 14.01.2021 at 15:56

then why would u previously suggest that it had something to do with how "democracy" america is ruled by lobbyists, and each senator/ congressman/ president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media.

Now youre saying he doesnt need those funds hence he is campaigning and because his son is or whoever is controlling his business and not him.

Trump invested $66 million in 2016 in his campaign https://fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/

>Now youre saying he doesnt need those funds hence he is campaigning.
When did i ever say that?
>then why would u previously suggest that it had something to do with how "democracy" america is ruled by lobbyists, and each senator/ congressman/ president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media.
This is true, dont know what you are trying to point out.
>Trump invested $66 million in 2016 in his campaign https://fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/
"He also spends ***some of his money campaigning****"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 17:58
Kirjoittanut Brsjak, 14.01.2021 at 16:09

>then why would u previously suggest that it had something to do with how "democracy" america is ruled by lobbyists, and each senator/ congressman/ president needs to favour the lobbyists to attract funds and not get attacked by the media.
>Trump invested $66 million in 2016 in his campaign https://fortune.com/2016/12/09/donald-trump-campaign-spending/

> "now youre saying .... when did i ever say that?"

Here, what do you mean by this then? https://prnt.sc/wnsy4m

>"Then why would u.... to point out".

What i meant here was that you first made it out to be the fault of the lobbyists that he lost money because of his presidency. https://prnt.sc/wnsy4m
And on your next comment you argue that he lost money because he cannot run his business, and he is also funding his own campaign. https://prnt.sc/wnszxk

So what is it now?

> Trump invested $66 million in 2016..... campaigning***".

Well his nett worth in 2016 before presidency was above $4 billion, now after his presidency it will be $2.5 billion. https://prnt.sc/wnt0y7
My point about that campaigning money is that its absolutely nothing compared to his nett loss. $100 million for both elections compared to his lett loss of almost $2 billion.

Now exactly tell me how his presidency influenced his nett worth to lose from over $4 billion to less than $2.5 billion in just 4 years.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.01.2021 - 22:14
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 14.01.2021 at 17:58

Now exactly tell me how his presidency influenced his nett worth to lose from over $4 billion to less than $2.5 billion in just 4 years.

He didnt run his business, it was left to his son, who is less experienced in running a billion dollar company then his father, his father couldnt run the business since he got elected as president, he cant run his company and be president.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
15.01.2021 - 15:10
Kirjoittanut Brsjak, 14.01.2021 at 22:14

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 14.01.2021 at 17:58

He didnt run his business, it was left to his son, who is less experienced in running a billion dollar company then his father, his father couldnt run the business since he got elected as president, he cant run his company and be president.

So it had nothing to do with factors such as financial trust, financial markets, financial bubbles etc etc.
But majority if not everything had to do because his son is inexperienced and did a terrible job, while Trump could have retained the $2 billion nett loss.
(as if Trump always manages every asset/ business he owns)

Seems to me that you have no idea how economics work and that your arguments just fail.

If you said something which had some economic argument, such as his value drops because people after his presidency do not like him and dont want to be associated with him. Then i would have understood it.
https://prnt.sc/wqwzk2
His assets after all, are his brands name. By having one of the most negative presidency ever, it is obvious his brand would lose value.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.01.2021 - 12:40
Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 06.01.2021 at 15:07

Kirjoittanut Sid, 06.01.2021 at 15:04

Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 06.01.2021 at 15:02

Kirjoittanut Sid, 06.01.2021 at 14:59

Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 06.01.2021 at 14:53

Imagine calling this an insurgency as most media's do

I'm not sure what would qualify as an insurgency in Kosovo but armed rioters using weapons to force their way to override democracy definitely qualifies as such in America.

What weapons? All i see is wooden sticks with flags or signs.

People have been shot, police have been pepper sprayed and beaten.

Seems more police brutality than an insurgency then. We call insurgency what we did Macedonia at 2001 i would like to know your definition of it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_Macedonia

Hm, this 'insurgency' does look like similar to events in Serbia, it's like you are trying to separate from Macedonia regions that are majority populated by shqiptars (albanians on english for some reason), and merge them with other albanian states to create, what seems to be an 'autochtonous' nation?
Hm, seems racist to me, in 2020. And Western institutions supported you in doing so, why would Liberal-Democratic Allies do such things?

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa