Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 1   Viereailijat: 34 users
04.01.2021 - 10:31
New Game Starting Now

Panzer General II

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=3137269151

1. Game Features:

Panzer General is a World War II era game. This is the second release. This release has no teams. It does have a two (2) ally limit with no allying out provisions.

All units are available by turn. For example, Light Infantry and AAA are available starting in turn 1. Other units, like the German Panzer Mark IV, are available on turns 2 through 100 inclusive. While still other units, like the German Panzer Mark V (Panther) and German Panzer Mark VI (Tiger), are available in later turns. Also, not all units are available in every country. For example, the B-17 Flying Fortress and B-29 Superfortress can only be built in the USA. Here are the player countries:

Axis Countries
1. Germany: Includes Germany and European satellite countries.
2. Italy: Includes Italy, Albania and African colonies.
3. Spain: Includes Spain, Spanish Morocco and South American colonies.
4. Japan: Includes Japan, North and South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and parts of China.

Allied Countries
5. Britain: Includes Australia, Britain, Canada, China, Egypt, India, South Africa
6. France: Includes France and colonies.
7. USA: Includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the continental USA.
8. USSR: Includes all Soviet republics.

2. Known Bugs:

This is a Beta release of the Panzer General game series. If you run into an error, inconsistency or suggestion in the game, please send me a message. Thanks.

3. Turn One (1) Protocol:

Please do not move units outside of your home country on turn one (1). Player's who move units outside of their home country on turn one (1) will be required to either forfeit a turn or the game. Repeat violations will result in the player not being invited to future games. In most cases, you should not need to move any units on turn one (1).

4. Player's List:

If you do not wish to receive invitations to future games, send me a message and I will remove your name. No questions asked. Please understand that once I remove your name from the player list it will not be added back unless I am specifically asked to do so by you. This is for the simple reason that, on a game-by-game basis, I have no way of knowing who wishes to be added back to the list and who does not.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Game Admin
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa