Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 47   Viereailijat: 138 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt SergBao, 11.12.2020 - 14:50

Hello everyone!

This is the tournament you all have been waiting for!!!

Let me introduce you all the very first KT West 3v3 Tournament plus our first-time hosting tournament by bosnjak9, SergBao and Dr. Known as collaborator. So, I would request your help, patience and support.

We expect some PC donations for this event so we will not just have fun but offer great prizes as (ProtoCoins & Trophies) stay tuned!

It is actually pretty simple, but I would like to please you to carefully follow the information and rules below, so no misunderstandings occur - As Croat says.

So far we will give 1 week for teams to join, depending on you all.

SETTINGS
• Standard 3v3 / CW rules
• Map: KT's West, 5k, 4mins, no rares.
• Initial countries: 1
• Capture player capital and hold for at least 2 turns
• Game duration: 50 turns
• We encourage for quick games as normally won't take too long since it's 1 week time for each round.
• Team must provide screenshots from victory.

RULES
• Victory along tourney at the best of 5 games (3 wins).
• No repicks, no infed countries => if so remake with initial picks (for a fair game)
• No rewalls, wallfucks t1, no seawalls. If there is a proof of such things, rewalling team will be automatically marked as losing team.
• Minimal rank to participate is 5. Alt's are prohibited (each signed-up account will be checked? Who knows xD).
• In case of 2 or more reserves, it will be mandatory for the team to use at least one in the tourney.
• If issues with connection happens before turn 5 (player which dced or his team has to place some kind of proof), teams will have to remake. After t5, no remaking in any case.
• We appreciate that team captains will look forward to schedule their matches. For a smooth flow of the tournament.
• In case of a team doesn't have 3 players (examples: their player(s) didn't show up / their player and reserve had to go off in the middle of tournament / etc.), opponent team will be automatically marked as winner after 5 minutes wait and proceed in further stage. That's why you can choose reserves, just in case if you are not sure any of your team members will be able to be online at that time, captains can try to reschedule in advance.

INFORMATION
• Tournament brackets will be random and will be out after sign-ups close.
• Once tournament starts, teams will start playing each other (depends who they got as opponent).
• When all matches from round 1 are done, team captains will contact each other to schedule the games and play next round and so on until finals and tournament finish.
• Every team has 1 week as deadline to play their games.
• Teams who are willing to sign up are invited to fill the following form,

Team Name:
Captain:
2. Player:
3. Player:
Reserve/s:

• In case of 2 or more reserves, team will be required to use at least one in the tourney.

TEAMS

Team Name: ANCIENT ROOKIES
Captain: Dr.Known
2. Player: bosnjak9
3. Player: Cimpro
Reserve/s: SergBao / Captain Rider

Team Name: 2 IDIOTS 1 GENIUS
Captain: Leo
2. Player: Flume
3. Player: Domo
Reserve/s: -

Team Name: NOOBS
Captain: Tungston
2. Player: Dopey1122
3. Player: PleaseMe
Reserve/s: Red! / StraIle

Team Name: BALCANIA
Captain: Strale
2. Player: MarkoBoroja00
3. Player: FalcoN.
Reserve/s: josipjefaca

Team Name: THE SAILORS
Captain: JUGERS2
2. Player: Alex
3. Player: ApeDog2
Reserve/s: teomur1402

Team Name: NKVD
Captain: RaulPB
2. Player: Roma Invicta
3. Player: Focused Karlo14

Team Name: WASHED UP'S
Captain: Ivan.
2. Player: Wunderwaffen
3. Player: Small brain
Reserve/s: GustDNZ

Team Name: THE SUCCESSORS
Captain: The_Empirezz
2. Player: sirivann
3. Player: Gneisenau

BRACKET
DEADLINE / ROUND 1 - - - 03/01/2021 (included) - - -

DEADLINES / ROUND 1 - - - 03/01/2021 (included) - - -
• There will be a week time to celebrate all games corresponding to the round.
• Deadline will be published on the bracket section, with classified teams.
• Special situations will be considered, notify us.

PRIZES AND AWARDS
We encourage to all of you who wants to support this tournament, by participating, promoting, signing as judge or donating PCs for the prizes.

• There will be trophies for PCs donators (over 199 PCs) plus trophies for 3 best teams, plus an upcoming surprise reward, for a random non premium member taking part.

• Update: No less than 100 PCs will be accepted and multiple of 10, Pingu is an exception as it was genuine donation, avoid trolling...

• PCs and SP will be given according to:

• Winner team: 40% total PC + 5000 SP
    • 2nd position: 30% total PC
    • 3rd position: 20% total PC
    • 4rd position: 10% total PC

TROPHIES
    Nice tophies will be uploaded here

Special thanks to PC contributors
    Bla blaa blaa, List of names...

• Dave ---> 2000 PC
    • Sun Tsu ---> 1000 PC + 5000 SP
    • Dr.Known ---> 300
    • RaulPB ---> 300
    • SergBao ---> 250
    • The_Empirezz ---> 220
    • JUGERS2 ---> 200
    • bosnjak9 ---> 200
    • PleaseMe ---> 200
    • Taz Youlkepoye ---> 200
    • TimTheNoob ---> 200
    • O Bella Ciao ---> 200
    • RizvaBillain ---> 100
    • Pingu! ---> 50

Total: 5420 PCs

Players looking for team

Croat, I have used mainly your text and adapted, so... thanks!

Cheers to you all and have fun!
  • 14.12.2020 - 05:44
    Kirjoittanut Pingu!, 14.12.2020 at 04:07

Can I still make a team?

sure! I would encourage to all players looking for team to talk each other and manage a team
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 09:31
    200 PC
    ----
    Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 09:55
    I've just noticed I got 300+ PC... so you probably can keep my 300 PC
    ----
    Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
    We're all people.

Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 09:58
    Team name: [pending]

Ivan
    Wunder
    Small Brain ( we take ancient chad puchao in our team)
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 10:10
    Team name: [The Successors]

The_Empirezz
    sirivann
    Gneisenau

I'll donate 220 pc
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 13:34
    Name for my team is Balcania
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    14.12.2020 - 21:31
    200 pc
    ----
    Not a good player
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    20.12.2020 - 13:07
    "If issues with connection happens before turn 5 (player which dced or his team has to place some kind of proof), teams will have to remake. After t5, no remaking in any case."

Imo this rule is bad, by turn 3-4 some games can have a clear winner, and this allows the losing team to "dc", ask for a remake, and avoid losing.
    This rule should apply for turn 1 and 2 only, since are the most important turns to have a correct game.
    In any case if the connection problem exist, you should take ss of every turn whit this problem and not the screenshot of that turn only. But well, the host of tourney has the last word.
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    20.12.2020 - 13:18
     Leo
    Best of 5 is too much, make it bo3.. or even bo1 lmao
    ----

Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    20.12.2020 - 14:28
    Kirjoittanut BigAssGoth, 20.12.2020 at 13:07

Imo this rule is bad, by turn 3-4 some games can have a clear winner, and this allows the losing team to "dc", ask for a remake, and avoid losing.
    This rule should apply for turn 1 and 2 only, since are the most important turns to have a correct game.

Sure the first two turns are the most important.. at any case that problem on connection must be proved, and will be considered carefully, if there are attacks on some cities and so. Games could be recorded if necessary and the battle phase shown.

The point of this rule is make a fair game, there will be different factors to consider, like what turn is it or how could it affect to the final result.
    Players are encouraged to make things easy and not just complain about a game, wifi, host or whatever when it could be already consider as a gg.

Kirjoittanut Leo, 20.12.2020 at 13:18

Best of 5 is too much, make it bo3.. or even bo1 lmao

Tournament rules are written since more than a week and quite clear, shouldnt complain 1 day before the games start.
    Best of 5 means 3 wins, btw if your team and your opponent team agree on settle to 1 game or 3 its up to you. But i will require a message from both captains of that agreement to avoid further problems.
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    20.12.2020 - 15:32
     Leo
    Kirjoittanut SergBao, 20.12.2020 at 14:28

Tournament rules are written since more than a week and quite clear, shouldnt complain 1 day before the games start.
    Best of 5 means 3 wins, btw if your team and your opponent team agree on settle to 1 game or 3 its up to you. But i will require a message from both captains of that agreement to avoid further problems.

it's not that, it's just historically these team tournaments usually fail due to the high volume of games. i don't mind it, but it might take longer than 7 days to play these this way.
    ----

Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    20.12.2020 - 17:22
    Lainaa:
    Lainaa:

it's not that, it's just historically these team tournaments usually fail due to the high volume of games. i don't mind it, but it might take longer than 7 days to play these this way.

Ancient teams games shouldnt take that long (normally less than 10 turns a game to know if gg)
    I think if the teams and furthermore the players want the tourney to carry out normally 5 games can be hosted in 7 days. (In case it requires more time i will consider further actions) Its just i dont want it to be considered as the tourmanent itself but also a way to promote ancient among players.
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    21.12.2020 - 06:44
    I'll donate 200 pc
    ----
    "People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
    Friedrich N
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    30.12.2020 - 01:32
    Balcania Team needs new Players to do a match help strale recruit new players.
    Washedup Team Reserve coming to replace Wunderwaffen is GustDNZ .
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    23.01.2021 - 12:33
    Well after a long time without a message nor here nor in pvt.
    There are 2 options, or open this tournament for singning phase again or cancel.
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    23.01.2021 - 16:18
    I thought noobs won the first round. Or do we have more games to play?
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    24.01.2021 - 17:45
    Kirjoittanut Tungston., 23.01.2021 at 16:18

I thought noobs won the first round. Or do we have more games to play?

Indeed, i was refering to the rest of the teams.. i got nothing just Succesors and Sailors played 2 games and was a draw... so far.
    Look even to this i got just 1 answer
    Ladataan...
    Ladataan...
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa