Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 8   Viereailijat: 61 users
11.12.2020 - 11:49
When you tell a light and not a dark joke there are some people who take it hard and the rest of the people who would've laughed at the joke feel uncomfortable and the whole situation becomes awkward. It all happens because of political correctness and it's kind of becoming ridiculous.

Do you think political correctness went too far?

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2020 - 11:51
 temp
Muslims don't use guns, we use bombs.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2020 - 12:41
 Sid (Valvoja)
Yes it has gone too far. Twitch recently banned the term "blind playthrough" for being offensive to blind people.

I think there are settings where it should be ok to be offensive, like any media or platform that obviously has the intention of being comedic, or with a group of trusted friends. But in public places or most businesses, there should be an expected common sense approach to political correctness. It's obvious you shouldn't use racial slurs, group together people based on physical characteristics or religion, talk about violence towards anyone, etc...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2020 - 12:50
What do u call a black man with a peg leg?
----
USA USA USA
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.12.2020 - 19:28
A lot of people are laughing and confused about the twitch thing
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.12.2020 - 14:04
Kirjoittanut Sid, 11.12.2020 at 12:41

Yes it has gone too far. Twitch recently banned the term "blind playthrough" for being offensive to blind people.

I think there are settings where it should be ok to be offensive, like any media or platform that obviously has the intention of being comedic, or with a group of trusted friends. But in public places or most businesses, there should be an expected common sense approach to political correctness. It's obvious you shouldn't use racial slurs, group together people based on physical characteristics or religion, talk about violence towards anyone, etc...

I agree with you and it's really ridiculous next thing they'll censor will be "break a leg" because it'll offend people without legs
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.12.2020 - 15:51
I don't see any problem with political correctness. I think it has been a great thing for society overall. I'm sick of hearing racist, ageist, misogynistic, ableist, faggots online making fun of people for something that they simply cannot control.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.12.2020 - 17:35
Kirjoittanut Abraham, 12.12.2020 at 14:04

Kirjoittanut Sid, 11.12.2020 at 12:41

I agree with you and it's really ridiculous next thing they'll censor will be "break a leg" because it'll offend people without legs

What's ironic is that breaking a leg has nothing to do with body parts but theatre curtains.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa