Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 77   Viereailijat: 280 users
24.11.2020 - 06:28

As usual, the year is coming to an end and we shall pick the PLAYER AND MODERATOR OF THE YEAR! This year 2020 was at the very least difficult, AtWar has gone through some ups and downs, but the important thing is that we are still here and the game continues to strengthen little by little. I intend to talk a little more in the next edition of ATN about the latest events, so I will be brief.

Community choice deadline: 15th December, 2020.

❯❯ Voting for POTY

The 2020 Player of the Year it's the most important one, because it is necessary more than ever to recognize good companions in troubled times. So, let us vote for that greatest comrade, with admirable skills, who shares good ideas, has fun and always provides a fair game.

In order to vote for the POTY, fill the application below:

Player: insert player name here
Reason: talk about the player you're voting
Your favorite moment: share a good moment or fun screenshot that you can remember

❯❯ Voting for MOTY

AtWar moderation is just as important as your player base, so choose your candidate wisely to be Moderator of the Year. Your choice is a reflection of what AtWar brings to our comrades.

In order to vote for the MOTY, fill the application below:

Player: insert moderator name here
Reason: talk about the moderator you're voting
Your favorite moment: share a good moment or fun screenshot that you can remember

STRONG COMMUNITY = STRONG GAME

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 06:44
Player of the year: Covid-19

Player of the year very hard one noone was too quality threw whole year...i would vote alois if he was still active. Now i will just vote on just which player impressed me the most this year.

Alex

Turned from scen to completative and achieved success in cws and got more involved in the community in general.

Favorite moment: some memes, chat, last day of summer season

Mod easy pick the fag named Croat

Reasons:not needed to be stated there are too many and pointless to poitn here. In short words he helped me fight 0iq apes who faked ss trying to ban me.

Favorite moment: The War, quiz night, 3v3 turney.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 06:51
Message deleted by Croat. Reason:
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 06:56
Moderator: Nero. Reason: he is Nero.

Player: tengri. Cuz he dropped from 1600 to 1200 elo in few days.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:00
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:00
 Alex
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:05
 temp
Mod: Croat
Reason: Chad mod, friendly, makes a lot of tourneys and events, smokes 36 cigarettes per day.
Favorite Moment: D
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:07
 temp
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:14
 temp
Player: Thrall
Reason: 1600 elo imperial chad, knows spanish, handsome but retarded, favorite word is ape.
Favorite Moment:
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:16
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:25
 temp
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 07:28
 Alex
POTY
Player: Tengri

Reason: Perfection

Your favorite moment: Every moment with him is my favourite

MOTY
Player: Croat

Reason: He made many tourneys, he helps with settings in scenarios, he protects us from xbugs and also he doesnt mute me from global

favorite moment: the war tourney that he hosted was my favourite thing he did
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 08:25
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 08:34
 temp
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 08:40
Player of the year: Tungston

Reason: a very active and pleasant player. He started competitive recently and has progressed a lot. He and his clanmates with noobs went from low elo to get third place in season.

Mod of the year: Croat

Reason: he has done a lot for this game before and after being a mod. We all have seen it this year
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 09:13
Some of you guys are pure bunch of spoiled kindergarten children that are able to ruin absolutely every single trace of someone's effort to provide you some interesting material from day to day. Is it that hard to control yourself, follow the example of format and post what you are asked to post:
1. Player names that are your picks from various reasons (activity, tournamets, politeness, events, friendliness, helping, whatever) for POTY
2. Player name that is your pick for MOTY according to his moderation of the game.

You just managed to start some long quote argue over this, not even willing to read what you're supposed to do properly.

EVENTS, TOURNAMENTS, PROJECTS, COMPETITIVENESS, COALITION WARS - HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MOTY. You are completely mixing stuff because you don't even try to read.

I will remove all quotes, argues, trolls from here. I would like to please you to respect Estus's effort and keep it clean from your bs.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 09:44
Please, comrades. Don't try to sabotage/troll the POTY and MOTY, lets keep it the way it should be
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 09:45
 temp
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 09:54
You guys are dumb, MOTY has nothing to do with tournaments or events, it's how they moderate the game...

POTY:

Croat
He did so many things for this game this year tournaments/events and seasonal post like spring one (corona season), I don't see anyone that deserve this trophy more than him.

Punisher and his spring post and 3n3 live tournament
Edit: Forgot his discord spam to play The War

Second would be Dave, these two worked so much for atwar

MOTY:

Croat
Activity, always responding, he's fair and his kindness with bans (even if he banned me many times this year ) . I didn't like the way he got promoted (maybe because I don't know all the story) but he's still the best moderator that I've seen since I'm playing.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 10:02
POTY
Player: Leo

Reason: He brought excitement to cw scene and he is really good to everyone

Your favorite moment: Georgian33 XASCSDALKFKLASFCFVCŞDFDSFDSGFDHGĞÜEWST
MOTY

Reason: he is always very good and spends his time when I ask for something. ty hrvat brate <3

favorite moment: bruh moment
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 10:07
Player of the year - Mauzer Panteri / YourLIFE1389 ...
Supporter of the year -SunTsu
Mod of the year - Croat
PEACE!
----
Онамо, 'намо... за брда она
погажен коњ'ма кликује Југ:
„У помоћ, дјецо, у помоћ, синци,
светит' ме старца - свет вам је дуг!"
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 10:29
Poty

Croat ,
he made so many tournaments and helped many of them to alive . I lke the last one who was streamed on youtube and hope it will be more of them .

Moty :

Croat ,
he always helped and he answer very quick , even on questions who are not his bussines as Mod . Im very thankfull to have such a great MOD who always helped .
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 10:48
MOTY

Reason: Most helpful mod on atwar. Whenever i had any kind of problem or question, he was ready to help me. He organizes many events here since he is mod and he is trying to keep this dead game alive best he know and can(and he did it very good).

Your favorite moment: Beating him in MoW and watch him crying like a baby. : https://challonge.com/de/v0c278r2
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 10:54
POTY

Reason: I remember when he call me to join PB, even if my nickname was Tchetnik(non slavs, go read ex yu history) and he was very kind and ready to teach me more about cw's. He was ready to fight to protect his clanmates as he did and we all read his battles for his clan and clanmates.

Your favorite moment: Screaming on Grom when i fucked up cw.. :3
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 11:24
Player of the year : El professor

Reason: Because he made Hellenism competitive clan , and brought great players in,
also his playing skills show the quality of a great player!!

Moderator of the year: Croat
Reason: Because he does his job with absolute consistency!!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 12:02
POTY

Croat
Reason: He is good guy
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 13:38
Poty: Estus

Reason: carrying on what noone seems to want to.

Favorite moment: taking over the position of Head Supporter from me and continuing the team instead of it falling out

Thanks!
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 13:58
Mod: Croat
Reason: have you seen the way he fucking eats cigarettes?

Player: Tokugawa
Reason: bought prem for rising scenfags such as myself
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 16:06
POTY
Player: Thrall

Reason: Helped me become competitive and helped me with east.

Your favorite moment: https://prnt.sc/vlucsh

MOTY

Reason: Fair mod, Doesn't abuse his powers.

favorite moment: I won pc from his tourney where I bet on cc
----
hi
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
24.11.2020 - 17:15
Should wait until 2020 ends. Still over a whole month left.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa