Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 229   Viereailijat: 246 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Zoe, 04.11.2020 - 02:47
Stole this: In WI, they have not even begun to count the absentee votes. There were 1.275mil requested. If Biden wins 2/3rd of these as he has in other places, that is 400K votes his way. He currently trails Trump by 80K votes.

In PA, only 670K absentee ballots have been counted. There were 2.5mil returned. The absentee ballots counted so far broke for Biden 71.7% and 21.3% for Trump. If this were to hold, among the 1.83mil ballots still uncounted, Biden would gain 922K votes. Biden currently trail Trump by 420K votes. This is far from over. It's just beginning.

In Michigan, 2.48mil absentee ballots were returned, and only 426K have been counted, leaving another ~2mil to count. The ones that were counted broke for Biden 65 to 33 percent, or in theory 640K vote difference for Biden over Trump. Trump's current lead over Biden in MI is 270K.
05.11.2020 - 20:12
Top fraud Georgia flipping...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.11.2020 - 20:26
I really think you guys should listen to Ronald Reagan's speach called "A time for choosing". Might explain some things that are going on now.

And....Covid 19 seems to have disappeared....
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.11.2020 - 20:32
Kirjoittanut Lord Aragorn, 05.11.2020 at 20:26

I really think you guys should listen to Ronald Reagan's speach called "A time for choosing". Might explain some things that are going on now.

This is what inspired Reagan's speech, and I think it is much better than a time for choosing:

----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.11.2020 - 20:41
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 05.11.2020 at 20:32

This is what inspired Reagan's speech, and I think it is much better than a time for choosing:

Thanks for sharing
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.11.2020 - 22:02
Why are ppl somehow suprised that most of the the emailed/anticipated votesare for biden when trump supporters be thinking coronavirus is a scheme and going to vote in person without face masks xD

Of course democrats would vote via safe route xD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 03:54

maybe in your small circle lmao
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 03:55
Oh nice georgia https://prnt.sc/vek2tz
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 08:19
 Zoe
*Update: PA and GA flipped.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 14:50
Cool stuff
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 15:47
Kirjoittanut Alois, 06.11.2020 at 14:50

Cool stuff

why u gotta be such a drama queen and rename to retired alois , be normal like rest of us old timers and just take a break for some months and then reappear like magic!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 16:48
 Zoe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 17:08
Kirjoittanut Zoe, 05.11.2020 at 10:37

Kirjoittanut Lord Aragorn, 05.11.2020 at 09:06

Trump gonna win tomorrow I think. Just watch

Trump wins every day, doesn't he?

Trump won in 90% of state polling stations where voters vote with a ID card.
but when we add electronic votes Biden is winner (for example 130 000 electronic votes all 130 000 votes go for Biden.........)
This is a fraud of the century
Democrats are pure EVIL

Now everything will be fine,covid19 will disappear, blacks will be educated, there will be no more shootings between them,Mexicans will not smuggle drugs anymore. Everything will fall into place when the pedophile enters the White House.

no justice ,no peace until Trump wins 100 more years

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 17:11
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 06.11.2020 at 15:47

Cool stuff

why u gotta be such a drama queen and rename to retired alois , be normal like rest of us old timers and just take a break for some months and then reappear like magic!

You'll find out soon enough
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 18:27
Kirjoittanut Alois, 06.11.2020 at 17:11

Kirjoittanut sirivann, 06.11.2020 at 15:47

Cool stuff

You'll find out soon enough

the longer u take too return, the worse estus will be by all the bullyinggggggggggg
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 19:58
 Dave (Valvoja)
I hate to bash my own party, but seriously what is wrong with you Republicans?! Why are we taking this lying down?? The Democrats are not afraid to play dirty. They will lie, cheat, steal, and literally do anything to get power. They've done it before, and they're doing it even more so now. Meanwhile Republicans just sit there and are like "oh well, maybe next time". I'm tired of it. We need to DO something about this!
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 22:43
Kirjoittanut Dave, 06.11.2020 at 19:58

I hate to bash my own party, but seriously what is wrong with you Republicans?! Why are we taking this lying down?? The Democrats are not afraid to play dirty. They will lie, cheat, steal, and literally do anything to get power. They've done it before, and they're doing it even more so now. Meanwhile Republicans just sit there and are like "oh well, maybe next time". I'm tired of it. We need to DO something about this!

:O THE PLOT THICKENS!!!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
06.11.2020 - 22:59

They are. Get ready for the miracle comeback. It is all part of the plan. This is how the corruption will be exposed. It is one thing to say that corruption exists, it is another to actually show it to the public. This was a sting operation; we caught them all red handed. Do not worry. Patriots are in control.

Trump 2020
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 00:03
 Sid (Valvoja)

I really feel the same way about democrats. I think it's making me hate the whole 2 party system even more.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 02:41
I'm so sick of these platitudes we keep telling each other about politics... the context of our political environment is abundantly clear.

We are an interpretive structure established over three billion years in a process we refer to as evolution. This process is a function of reproductive advantages. For mankind, our intelligence was supremely advantageous, but a long evolutionary history is embedded in our intelligence and "intelligent" decision-making to a significant extent, far beyond what most people care to admit. First of all, we have a biological instinct for meaning that orients us in the world. This manifests itself in two ways. When we pursue meaning, we either find it in existing hierarchies or in the establishment of new hierarchies.

The human population is divided between those two methods of finding value. This is embedded in our biology, because it was advantageous for half of our ancestors to pursue new regions of the world and for half of them to support existing regions. In ancient Rome, the Optimates found value value in existing hierarchies while the Populares found value in new hierarchies. In Europe, the Catholics found value in existing hierarchies while the Protestants found value in new hierarchies. In America, the Republicans find value in existing hierarchies while the Democrats find value in new hierarchies. None of this is new, folks. As we pursue meaning, hierarchies are the mechanism from which all political issues originate.

What is extraordinary about America is how, by some freak accident of nature, despite the manifold differences that exist between us, we established a system of equality bound by the rule of law. Our biology would suggest that the natural way of viewing humans is in terms of hierarchy, but instead we managed to produce a system of government that allowed us to see one another as equal. This strange iteration of time and confluence of events seems so unlikely...

This is precisely why in our present evolutionary state, until we develop a neurological interface and rid ourselves of the chemistry that binds us, we must acknowledge how humans are not infinitely malleable by culture, nor are we rational automatrons. We are an interpretive structure established over three billion years of evolution. Acknowledge this, and our system of government will prevail because it was meant to rule a nation and it was meant to be imperfect.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 07:57
Some sweet Trumpist tears...

Your whole voting system is shit anyway
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 08:00
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)

We need to DO something about this!

The thing is: most of the GOP would be happy to have Trump out of the picture. They don't like that they can't control him and they consider him a loose cannon. While Trump has overwhelming support from the rank-and-file, GOP leadership allied with him in 2016 purely out of convenience. Now they'll gladly knife him while he's vulnerable. If you think about it, a Biden presidency with GOP senate and courts is their wet dream. Bipartisan austerity & foreign wars. Plus, both parties can avoid accountability by whining about gridlock.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 08:51

Exactly go riot! Go loot! Go plunder! DO SOMETHING LMAO
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 10:33
 temp
Message deleted by Sid. Reason: Starting a flame war.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:09

"e-votes are absolutely sketchy
i dont trust electronics for shit man, i always get my money in cash also
voting should be strictly in person
or else dead people end up voting with internet" - 4nic

"libertatians iq - 0 " 4nic
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:11
 Agel

So you suggest to start a civil war as the confederates did when Lincoln won the elections in 1860?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:14
I can hardly wait for Joe Biden now to bomb Iraq by mistake instead of Iran
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:31
 Zoe
**Update: Joe Biden has won the race https://prnt.sc/vf8fis
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:31
"We should announce there's going to be American casualties. We should go to Belgrade and we should have a Japanese-German style occupation of that country." pedo Joe Biden

"I was suggesting we bomb belgrade" may 1998 Joe Biden

"All Serbs should be put in Nazi-Style concentration camps" — Joe Biden

"All Serbs should be put in Nazi concentration camps. Serbs are illiterate degenerates, baby killers, butchers and rapists. " Joe Biden
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:37
As the title of this post suggests, it is not over. Supreme Court is getting involved. It gonna switch. Just watch
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.11.2020 - 11:39
Kirjoittanut Zoe, 07.11.2020 at 11:31

**Update: Joe Biden has won the race https://prnt.sc/vf8fis

Update : Supreme Court of the United States will decide soon

only place where democrats deserve to go is prison not a white house
and all former democrat presidents deserve to go in hague court where they will be tried for war crimes
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa