Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 120   Viereailijat: 73 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt DeepFriedUnicorn, 03.11.2020 - 13:23
Why does ISIS claim the terrorist attack? Did they actually do it? Will Europe have to brace for more extremism attacks, just like that in 2015?

Do you accept the boycott of French products because Turkey said so?
12.11.2020 - 05:52
Kirjoittanut King_Unleashed, 11.11.2020 at 17:49

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 11.11.2020 at 17:37

Semantics. Anyways you sound like a fag, in any case.

great argument. Seems you are a man of culture.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 05:54
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 18:43

Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 16:32

Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 03.11.2020 at 15:26

Yes, buy freedom fries not French (Kaska) fries. Support the boycott. French need to learn to have some sensitivity toward other cultures, especially religious peoples.

are you fucking serious? The French did nothing wrong. Funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam, whether it be Russians, Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and Americans.

You contradict yourself here once again. ' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'. You cant really have a problem with religion like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does. When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny once religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practizing a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

so yeah i suppose I am an extremist

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

You contradict yourself here once again.
' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'.
You cant really have a problem with religions like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does.

When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny ones religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practising a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 05:59
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:45

Kirjoittanut King_Unleashed, 11.11.2020 at 17:49

Semantics. Anyways you sound like a fag, in any case.

if the biggest fag of all atwar says so, then he probably right gigi xaxa xD

xaxaxaxaxa
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:03
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 21:06

Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:48

Yes, buy freedom fries not French (Kaska) fries. Support the boycott. French need to learn to have some sensitivity toward other cultures, especially religious peoples.

are you fucking serious? The French did nothing wrong. Funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam, whether it be Russians, Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and Americans.

You contradict yourself here once again. ' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'. You cant really have a problem with religion like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does. When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny once religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practizing a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

Dont get what u mean, im pretty sure all religions have had extremists and will continue too forever xD

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

lmao. provide any proof of this
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:28
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 22:15

Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 22:03

Dont get what u mean, im pretty sure all religions have had extremists and will continue too forever xD

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...

rare in modern day

btw in anti christianity and i see what ur saying, but christianity is now tolerant to a point where its cucked Europe

Christianity: dont wear condoms > AIDS > African breeds etc
Christianity: IRA in Ireland, ETA France/ Spain, RAF Germany,

Terrorism in Europe throughout the years: https://i.imgur.com/7RL87u9.png

Europe and terrorism: https://i.imgur.com/90YTnG1.png https://www.iss.europa.eu/sites/default/files/EUISSFiles/Alert_4_Terrorism_in_Europe_0.pdf

Most active terrorist groups: https://i.imgur.com/HaxeoMi.png
Do you see the NON MUSLIM active terrorist group in INDIA

You sure there is rare hindu terrorism in India? Forgot about Saffron terror? yeah nice cherry-picking.

Deaths by terrorism in Western Europe per year in the last 50 years: Notice the amount of deaths. https://prnt.sc/vhz4pk

ISLAMIC countries sending their military to the west : 0
Christian countries sending their military to islamic: Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan, Africa etc etc.

B2, you are brainwashed, try educate yourself before it is too late.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:32
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 05:54

You cant really have a problem with religions like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does.

When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny ones religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practising a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.

No Gigi
Forget about ME
why do Muslims have a problem with:
Russians
French
Indians
Japanese
Chinese
Burmese
Nigerians
Ethiopians
Americans
and themselves?

Is it because all of those groups are like me, and critical of Islam?
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:34

rare in modern day

btw in anti christianity and i see what ur saying, but christianity is now tolerant to a point where its cucked Europe

Christian tolerance MY ASS:
Here is a clip of Prime minister of Poland and his islamophobia
https://www.facebook.com/7382473689/videos/555753408560281
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:39
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 06:32

No Gigi
Forget about ME
Russians
French
Indians
Japanese
Chinese
Burmese
Nigerians
Ethiopians
Americans
and themselves?

Can you provide proof of what you state as a fact? If it is your opinion then ok good imma just go read a banana and do nothing with it.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:43
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 06:28

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...

rare in modern day

Christianity: dont wear condoms > AIDS > African breeds etc
Christianity: IRA in Ireland, ETA France/ Spain, RAF Germany,

Terrorism in Europe throughout the years: https://i.imgur.com/7RL87u9.png

Europe and terrorism: https://i.imgur.com/90YTnG1.png https://www.iss.europa.eu/sites/default/files/EUISSFiles/Alert_4_Terrorism_in_Europe_0.pdf

Most active terrorist groups: https://i.imgur.com/HaxeoMi.png
Do you see the NON MUSLIM active terrorist group in INDIA

You sure there is rare hindu terrorism in India? Forgot about Saffron terror? yeah nice cherry-picking.

Deaths by terrorism in Western Europe per year in the last 50 years: Notice the amount of deaths. https://prnt.sc/vhz4pk

ISLAMIC countries sending their military to the west : 0
Christian countries sending their military to islamic: Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Afghanistan, Africa etc etc.

B2, you are brainwashed, try educate yourself before it is too late.

Western militaries coming to the middle east is wrong, but its not terrorism, its imperialism. Either way, it doesn't justify Muslims misbehaving in Christian countries because they shouldn't be there in the first place. CHRISTIAN countries right?

Also, I think Saffron terorrism is 100% justified after the 5 centuries of oppression Hindus have been subjected to. And no, India was just fine before the Mughal Empire. I love how you conveniently ignore the 2 Golden Ages, the architecture, the spice trade economy, the naval history of the Chola Empire, quarrying and rare earth mining in India, crop rotations developed just for the Indian Monsoon which outdate Islam itself...

Terrorism is the practice of inciting fear to achieve political or idealogical gain; whether it be violence, mod mentality, or doxxing. Lynchings in India are rarer than lynchings in Muslim countries. Why do so many Muslims still live in India? Are they really all that oppressed? They demand Hajj and end up getting money from temple Hundi funds (Hundi is the donations box), nearly half of Indian Muslims dont pay utilities bills, and they still practice female circumcission and polygamy. Anyway, my point is that Islam is more violent and intolerant and always will be more violent and intolerant than Indian and European nationalism. THIS DOESN'T MEAN ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT, I didn't say that. But the ideology, and consequently a good portion the subscribers to said ideology, end up being violent.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:44
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 06:03

You send me the stuff about those Muslims being lynched by "Saffron terrorists", there's a db with facts about all of them.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:46
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 06:39

No Gigi
Forget about ME
Russians
French
Indians
Japanese
Chinese
Burmese
Nigerians
Ethiopians
Americans
and themselves?

Can you provide proof of what you state as a fact? If it is your opinion then ok good imma just go read a banana and do nothing with it.

Proof:
Indians and Muslims have a problem with Islam: Given
European nationalists and Muslims appear to have a problem: Given
Japanese dislike Islam: Given
China: Uighur
Ethiopians and Nigerians had civil wars to remain christian/polytheist
Burmese: You already know
Americans: Islam vs. American nationalists
Russians: Chechnyas and Tatars vs. Russian nationalists and conservatives
themselves: Sunni v Shia and how that age old grudge manifests itself in the middle eastern power struggle.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:57
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 06:43

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 06:28

Western militaries coming to the middle east is wrong, but its not terrorism, its imperialism. Either way, it doesn't justify Muslims misbehaving in Christian countries because they shouldn't be there in the first place. CHRISTIAN countries right?

Also, I think Saffron terorrism is 100% justified after the 5 centuries of oppression Hindus have been subjected to. And no, India was just fine before the Mughal Empire. I love how you conveniently ignore the 2 Golden Ages, the architecture, the spice trade economy, the naval history of the Chola Empire, quarrying and rare earth mining in India, crop rotations developed just for the Indian Monsoon which outdate Islam itself...

Terrorism is the practice of inciting fear to achieve political or idealogical gain; whether it be violence, mod mentality, or doxxing. Lynchings in India are rarer than lynchings in Muslim countries. Why do so many Muslims still live in India? Are they really all that oppressed? They demand Hajj and end up getting money from temple Hundi funds (Hundi is the donations box), nearly half of Indian Muslims dont pay utilities bills, and they still practice female circumcission and polygamy. Anyway, my point is that Islam is more violent and intolerant and always will be more violent and intolerant than Indian and European nationalism. THIS DOESN'T MEAN ALL MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT, I didn't say that. But the ideology, and consequently a good portion the subscribers to said ideology, end up being violent.

When France kills 1 million Algerians, then decides to give them their independence, then decides to give all Algerians the possibility of FRENCH passport, you have no right to say how come muslims are in France.
When Britain colonised INDIA and made English its official language, and after centuries they left the country. DO YOU NOT THINK THE INDIANS WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEIR ENGLISH HERITAGE COMES FROM?
Belgium genocide of CONGO? When was the last islamic genocide in EUROPE? please give me a list of islamic genocides in europe.
After 2nd world war, THE EUROPEANS THEMSELVES ASKED ISLAMIC COUNTRIES to send their people to come and do the dirty work here.

When you bomb SYRIA, and its population fleds the country BECAUSE OF YOUR POLICY, it is the international community AND ESPECIALLY EUROPE because SYRIA is in European sphere of influence to take the fucking refugees. Forgot about colonialism and imperialism?
Everything that happens in South America and pacific is in USA sphere of influence, in Africa and middle east it is European problem, in central asia / former USSR states it is Russian problem.

There you go, you just disqualified yourself from anything when you said terrorism is justified. You are definition of brainwashed. When i think of India i think of Taj Mahal. Now who build it?

Next time you open your mouth and say stuff, provide proof. Now you sound like a dumb, retarded, trash with negative IQ.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 06:59
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 06:44

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 06:03

You send me the stuff about those Muslims being lynched by "Saffron terrorists", there's a db with facts about all of them.

Again you back nothing you say.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 07:01
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 06:46

Proof:
themselves: Sunni v Shia and how that age old grudge manifests itself in the middle eastern power struggle.

This is not how providing proof works LMAO.

Ok B2. im laughing in tears. Talk to me again when you have your bachelors degree in a decent university.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 11:14
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 07:01

Proof:

Ok B2. im laughing in tears. Talk to me again when you have your bachelors degree in a decent university.

"I'm right because I went to establishment school and thats how I know that all Muslims are peaceful and Indians are retards who were civilzied by Muslims"
-gigi probably
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 13:39
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 11:14

Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 12.11.2020 at 07:01

Proof:

"I'm right because I went to establishment school and thats how I know that all Muslims are peaceful and Indians are retards who were civilzied by Muslims"
-gigi probably

im only asking you to back up what you say. Otherwise it means that you made it up. When you go to college in some years, you will understand what it means to back anything up what you state.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 14:42

rare in modern day

Maybe its rare in first world countries that are very well developed and passed through their own fucked up extremist moments, lots of young/undeveloped countries are still stuck with religious extremist groups. I think to stop religious extremists you just need a more educated populace, but thats really hard to do since theirs always gonna be areas in a country that will have alot less money invested in education.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 17:59
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 12.11.2020 at 14:42

rare in modern day

Maybe its rare in first world countries that are very well developed and passed through their own fucked up extremist moments, lots of young/undeveloped countries are still stuck with religious extremist groups. I think to stop religious extremists you just need a more educated populace, but thats really hard to do since theirs always gonna be areas in a country that will have alot less money invested in education.

I see your point, and it's actually softened my approach to this a bit. If only gigi had this level of reasoning amirite.
No but still, even during the "golden age" of islam, muslim atrocities are well documented in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe.
Christianity and Hinduism had their own gruesome violent periods (Crusades/Inquisition and Mauryan & Chola Empires respectively), but Islam has always been violent. It may be so that Israeli interference and Jewish American imperialism is making it worse, but Muslims have never been a productive group. China, Japan, India, Russia, Europe, and even West Africans made their own civilizations, but Islam was always one to conquer and steal (their conquests were also always employing dirty tactics btw, I can elaborate). Even their golden age is just stolen eastern math & science and stolen western philosophy & arts. Even their style of architecture. Anyway, the thing is, they will ALWAYS be a violent religion, even if the east and west cuck to them harder than they already are, and there's nothing we can do to make them be like us (again, im not saying all individual muslims are like this, but their idealogy is and therefore, many of them end up being this way).
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 19:34
I hope the UK becomes Islamic one day, and ItsGG is forced to wear a burqa. Then she can talk all day about how tolerant Islam is. Do you really think people are making up the fact that Muslim Majority countries are ridiculously bad on human rights, and that the generally populace of those countries agrees with radical measures?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 20:05
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 12.11.2020 at 17:59

rare in modern day

I see your point, and it's actually softened my approach to this a bit. If only gigi had this level of reasoning amirite.
No but still, even during the "golden age" of islam, muslim atrocities are well documented in the Indian Subcontinent and Europe.
Christianity and Hinduism had their own gruesome violent periods (Crusades/Inquisition and Mauryan & Chola Empires respectively), but Islam has always been violent. It may be so that Israeli interference and Jewish American imperialism is making it worse, but Muslims have never been a productive group. China, Japan, India, Russia, Europe, and even West Africans made their own civilizations, but Islam was always one to conquer and steal (their conquests were also always employing dirty tactics btw, I can elaborate). Even their golden age is just stolen eastern math & science and stolen western philosophy & arts. Even their style of architecture. Anyway, the thing is, they will ALWAYS be a violent religion, even if the east and west cuck to them harder than they already are, and there's nothing we can do to make them be like us (again, im not saying all individual muslims are like this, but their idealogy is and therefore, many of them end up being this way).

i dont get what u mean, even during the golden age of christianity, thats basicly when they did the worst shit, causing mass genocide around the planet xD, Most countries got formed via endless conquer and completly eradicating others from their lands, in the end islam almost got its chance to take over europe but other religions pushed it back and alot of those islam countries would later be contiunesly submited by european and asian super powers, stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 23:21
Kirjoittanut King_Unleashed, 12.11.2020 at 19:34

I hope the UK becomes Islamic one day, and ItsGG is forced to wear a burqa. Then she can talk all day about how tolerant Islam is. Do you really think people are making up the fact that Muslim Majority countries are ridiculously bad on human rights, and that the generally populace of those countries agrees with radical measures?

The fuck. Chances are bigger that uk becomes 100% homosexual and dies out than that they become muslim.

Give me a muslim majority country who was not colonised, did not have a dictator, did not have war to torn its country, then sure. Otherwise youre just dumb.

Compare Istanbul with Beograd or with Zagreb, you sure Istanbul is less tolerant? Last time i checked, prostitution was legal in Istanbul and illegal in the other said countries. Last time i checked Istanbul had 15 mil+ population and its GDP per capita was waaaaay above average EU GDP, dont even mind balkan countries or eastern european. It is on par with Paris....
Last time i checked the numbers, Turkish and Moroccon migrants have negative nett migration in my country the NL, this means that more turks/ moroccans leave the country back to their country of origin than they come to the Nl.

Any country devastated by war wants radical change. If you had any IQ in your brain you would understand, that this has nothing to do with Allah but more to do with what has happened in the country.

The West is just lucky with its geographical position, and lucky that circumstances led to the start of the industrial revolution in England, otherwise it would be less developed and you would say shit about the west and talk big about the east.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.11.2020 - 23:58
 nutt
Guys, at some point just swallow your pride and let Gigi have the last word or this thread will never die.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 08:03
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 12.11.2020 at 20:05

rare in modern day

i dont get what u mean, even during the golden age of christianity, thats basicly when they did the worst shit, causing mass genocide around the planet xD, Most countries got formed via endless conquer and completly eradicating others from their lands, in the end islam almost got its chance to take over europe but other religions pushed it back and alot of those islam countries would later be contiunesly submited by european and asian super powers, stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day.

"stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day."

Then how come Muslims living in India and North Africa for generations are so violent
Have you read their Quran?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 09:20
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 08:03

"stuck in the middle of the great empires of the east and west makes it the perfect hotspot for endless wars which continue even to this day."

Then how come Muslims living in India and North Africa for generations are so violent

There are 200+ million muslims in India. Are you saying majority is violent? If so, could i say majority of Indians are rapists, especially gang rapists because ya know i heard it on the news.

Most of borders in Middle east were drawn by UK and France. This is why these countries have had wars. In Africa the same thing. Even in India you had partition wars. B2 just stfu you dont even know your own Indian history XD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 11:27
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 13.11.2020 at 09:20

There are 200+ million muslims in India. Are you saying majority is violent? If so, could i say majority of Indians are rapists, especially gang rapists because ya know i heard it on the news.

Most of borders in Middle east were drawn by UK and France. This is why these countries have had wars. In Africa the same thing. Even in India you had partition wars. B2 just stfu you dont even know your own Indian history XD

Islam has and always will be a violent religion. Even when they drew not only their own borders but also the borders of other nations, they were violent. You literally justified the Mughal oppression of Hindus stfu Gigi. Hindus never oppressed the Muslim homeland, but Muslims came to India, fucked it up, and left their seed which has blossomed into 200 million problems. India is the rape capital due to high population combined with lack of law enforcement. If China wasn't authoritarian, or if USA had those many people, the numbers would be similar. Another thing is that many rapes are not reported in the Muslim world, which is a fact nobody can deny.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 12:05

rare in modern day

yea ive read all main religions, tho i personaly am a part of none, i believe religion is just one more way to segregate yourself from others, As for the violence ur mentioning , have u read the history of the areas u just mentioned? you do realize that in india the main violence is towards muslims not from them right lol. As for north africa they got colonized and fucked up endlessly by european superpowers, i dont get how ur suprised that impoverished countries hold extremist religious groups that are violent... In latinoamerica almost all narcos and gangsters are christians as well as religious extremist, does that mean all christians around the world are still violent? xD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 12:08
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 11:27

Islam has and always will be a violent religion. Even when they drew not only their own borders but also the borders of other nations, they were violent. You literally justified the Mughal oppression of Hindus stfu Gigi. Hindus never oppressed the Muslim homeland, but Muslims came to India, fucked it up, and left their seed which has blossomed into 200 million problems. India is the rape capital due to high population combined with lack of law enforcement. If China wasn't authoritarian, or if USA had those many people, the numbers would be similar. Another thing is that many rapes are not reported in the Muslim world, which is a fact nobody can deny.

i dont get ur logic, all borders got drawn out via war and endless conquer, where did u get the idea that countries and empires got formed without it and that only muslims were doing it xD. Only time borders and countries got formed via diplo and "peacefull" talks is when superpowers forcefully carved them up and even then caused a shitload of internal conflicts(colonial era).
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 12:21
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 13.11.2020 at 12:08

Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 13.11.2020 at 11:27

i dont get ur logic, all borders got drawn out via war and endless conquer, where did u get the idea that countries and empires got formed without it and that only muslims were doing it xD. Only time borders and countries got formed via diplo and "peacefull" talks is when superpowers forcefully carved them up and even then caused a shitload of internal conflicts(colonial era).

u misunderstand,
Gigi said that Islamic countries are violent because the west and east drew borders. I'm not talking about borders themselves, just refuting his claim that their violence is attributed to poor administration or poorly drawn borders. Even when the Caliphate drew its own borders, and drew borders in India, Southeast Asia, Africa, and southern Europe, it was violent not only in its vassals and occupied nations but also in its homeland nations.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 12:24
"i believe religion is just one more way to segregate yourself from others,"
What about ways of life? Hinduism isn't a religion, its not organized at all, its just a way of life.
"you do realize that in india the main violence is towards muslims not from them right"
Consider the history of India. For how long (since the arrival of Islam to India) were Muslims oppressing Hindus. and then compare it to likewise.
"In latinoamerica almost all narcos and gangsters are christians as well as religious extremist"
Yeah but those guys are christian but aren't killing people in the name of Jesus. They're killing for their cartels and personal gains, Islamic terrorists kill in the name of Islam, therefore, they're religous exxtremists and not the latin american criminals.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.11.2020 - 13:05
Yea but all empires that grew previous to the modern age drew their own borders and also for the weaker tribes and empires in their area of influence... almost all of them used extreme violence to maintain control both internaly and externaly as well, so i dont get why ur trying to isolate the calpihate to doing that when everyone else did too xD.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa