Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 120   Viereailijat: 73 users
03.11.2020 - 13:23
Why does ISIS claim the terrorist attack? Did they actually do it? Will Europe have to brace for more extremism attacks, just like that in 2015?

Do you accept the boycott of French products because Turkey said so?
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 15:26
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Yes, buy freedom fries not French (Kaska) fries. Support the boycott. French need to learn to have some sensitivity toward other cultures, especially religious peoples.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 16:18
 nutt
Feel free to boycott anything you like, but don't force governments to accept and enforce your religious beliefs.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 16:25
Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 03.11.2020 at 15:26

Yes, buy freedom fries not French (Kaska) fries. Support the boycott. French need to learn to have some sensitivity toward other cultures, especially religious peoples.

Lol. I dont think Americans can lecture the French on sensitivity towards other cultures. When it comes to religion, you have to put your blind spot glasses dont you dear?

Step 1: Remove all muslims from Europe to a "rehabilitation" center.
Step 2: Buy zyklon B
Step 3:

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 16:43
 nutt
Kirjoittanut Khal.eesi, 03.11.2020 at 16:25

Step 3:

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 16:44
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)

Lol. I dont think Americans can lecture the French on sensitivity towards other cultures. When it comes to religion, you have to put your blind spot glasses dont you dear?

Step 3:

Reported for fascism
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:02

my God. Where the hell you've been for so long, my molotov brother ♥ missed you, tbh #nohomo
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:06
Kirjoittanut Croat, 03.11.2020 at 17:02

my God. Where the hell you've been for so long, my molotov brother ♥ missed you, tbh #nohomo

congratz on your modship baby
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:11
Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 03.11.2020 at 16:44

Reported for fascism

Who'd you report him to, kaska?? Nice impotent mod.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:14
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.11.2020 at 17:11

Reported for fascism

Bitter Lao
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:20

Step 3:

Wow, it's been long since we last got any of your enlightening comments! What brought you back to off topic warfare?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:30
Kirjoittanut Kaska, 03.11.2020 at 17:14

Reported for fascism

Bitter Lao

I was calling him an impotent mod you doofus. I should've been clearer. Acqui upvoted my post so he obviously thought the same thing.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:34
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 03.11.2020 at 17:30

Kirjoittanut Kaska, 03.11.2020 at 17:14

Reported for fascism

Bitter Lao

I was calling him an impotent mod you doofus. I should've been clearer. Acqui upvoted my post so he obviously thought the same thing.

Ok pal

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 17:40
Kirjoittanut RaulPB, 03.11.2020 at 17:20

Step 3:

Wow, it's been long since we last got any of your enlightening comments! What brought you back to off topic warfare?

Thanks! Just passing by old friend
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
03.11.2020 - 18:03
Kirjoittanut RaulPB, 03.11.2020 at 17:20

Step 3:

Right! Khal always lights up the mood. Very enlightened and civilized thread!
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.11.2020 - 07:19
Kirjoittanut Waffel, 03.11.2020 at 18:03

Right! Khal always lights up the mood. Very enlightened and civilized thread!

Hahahaha this has been Khal's progression for quite some time now, it's not gonna surprise me at this point I still appreciate the time he has invested into answering me back in the days when off topic was a battleground
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.11.2020 - 12:29

Reported for fascist attitudes
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.11.2020 - 14:33
ISIS memders
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.11.2020 - 19:08

Step 3:

epic.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 16:32

are you fucking serious? The French did nothing wrong. Funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam, whether it be Russians, Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and Americans.
----
Man is something, that shall be overcome.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 17:37
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 16:32

are you fucking serious? The French did nothing wrong. Funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam, whether it be Russians, Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Japanese, Africans, and Americans.

You contradict yourself here once again. ' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'. You cant really have a problem with religion like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does. When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny once religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practizing a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 17:49
Kirjoittanut ITSGG1122, 11.11.2020 at 17:37

Semantics. Anyways you sound like a fag, in any case.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 18:43

You contradict yourself here once again. ' funny how it's always the other guy's fault with problems with Islam'. You cant really have a problem with religion like these. There is freedom of religion. So yes its always the others fault when you say retarded shit like i have a problem with islam. No you dont, you have a problem with extremism, which literally everyone does. When there is freedom of religion, it would be hypocritical to deny once religion. Just say things the way they are. If you have a problem with people practizing a certain religion, be it Islam, then say that. And when i said 'contradict', i meant that 'the other guy' has always a problem with '' islam''. So yeah it is his fault for always having a problem, with something like a religion.

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

so yeah i suppose I am an extremist

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 18:45
Kirjoittanut King_Unleashed, 11.11.2020 at 17:49

Semantics. Anyways you sound like a fag, in any case.

if the biggest fag of all atwar says so, then he probably right gigi xaxa xD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 18:48
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 18:43

I am extremely against the religion that openly advocates the murder of polytheists

Also ur sentences are poor organized, can u pls rephrase i might be reading u wrong mate

Dont get what u mean, im pretty sure all religions have had extremists and will continue too forever xD
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 19:36
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:45

Who are you?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 20:32
Kirjoittanut King_Unleashed, 11.11.2020 at 19:36

Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:45

Who are you?

someone thats not a fag
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 21:06
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 18:48

Dont get what u mean, im pretty sure all religions have had extremists and will continue too forever xD

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 22:03
Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 21:06

I mean Christian extremists are rare; hindu extremists are rarer (the lynchings of people eating beef are rare, and most of the victims of those lynchings were known sex offenders and/or thieves).

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
11.11.2020 - 22:15
Kirjoittanut sirivann, 11.11.2020 at 22:03

Kirjoittanut Artasmara, 11.11.2020 at 21:06

how can u say christian extremists are rare... they basicly fucking purged the entire planet cuz they thought their religion was the right one...

rare in modern day

btw in anti christianity and i see what ur saying, but christianity is now tolerant to a point where its cucked Europe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa