Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 8   Viereailijat: 74 users
07.10.2020 - 00:03
I've opened a new topic yesterday under the open discussions forum which we all as a community should discuss our thoughts. However, after lots of years, I see that oppression which covered the world nowadays also affects our most precious game AtWar. I'm reporting so sadly that we can not have the opportunity to discuss the case which I've experienced yesterday. Is there any control mechanism over "Mods" ? Can they delete any game as they wishes ? How many players have suffered because of these arbitrariness ? How many players have left playing AtWar because of these actions ? How much money creators lost because of these events ?

What do you think my friends ?

Note: Why should someone get annoyed because of a peaceful forum thread and lock it down in the very first second ? (Bonus question)
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 01:02
 Dave (Valvoja)
Kaska already explained the reasons to you.

Anyway, why are you so upset over 1 duel? I understand the game was not even played.... your opponent had to leave during T1. Do you really expect to receive an elo gain from an opponent who left before the game was played? Wouldn't you rather your elo represented real accomplishments of duels played all the way?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 01:29
You can just give him the elo (19 I think) I don't care.
But I don't like his attitude at all. In the chat he said that I could leave the duel and that it would be deleted, I asked him several times if we could tie and he didn't answer until a moderator arrived. He clearly wants elo for free and generate conflict by playing the victim. Take the elo and stop crying.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 02:19
Kirjoittanut Dave, 07.10.2020 at 01:02

Anyway, why are you so upset over 1 duel? I understand the game was not even played.... your opponent had to leave during T1. Do you really expect to receive an elo gain from an opponent who left before the game was played? Wouldn't you rather your elo represented real accomplishments of duels played all the way?

I think it was more of the fact that Kaska decided to delete it without SilverDrakes consent. Ever since duel deletion has been a thing, it has always required both parties to agree to delete the duel according to every moderator and admin that I have asked in the past. Other games like Overwatch and League of Legends have a system in place that gives the 'leaver' a loss but the winner doesn't gain any elo. I think that's a much more fair solution. This way players can't join a duel and suddenly decide to leave and save their elo simply by asking a moderator to delete it. If there were official rules for dueling I think it would clear a lot of these things up. There are clan war guidelines(currently useless) but actual rules for dueling would be helpful. I know players including myself have suggested it before but no moderator or admin has ever made it happen.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 02:24
Demote kaska
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 04:52
Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 07.10.2020 at 02:19

Kirjoittanut Dave, 07.10.2020 at 01:02

There are clan war guidelines(currently useless) but actual rules for dueling would be helpful. I know players including myself have suggested it before but no moderator or admin has ever made it happen.

Guidelines useless ? many cws got deleted because of this guidelines lol, mods said they were rules so we have cw rules but not duel rules which is dumb since we could have the same rules for both lol.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 05:06
Message deleted by Kaska. Reason: Diffamatory and agressive
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
07.10.2020 - 10:21
Ok your observations have been made, the purpose of your topic has been served, i'm locking this before all the people who don't like me use it to make a pillory (as froyer basically just did).

For the record i woud do it all the same if i had to, you had no reason to refuse tie beside the desire to piss Thrall and myself, that's toxic.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa