Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 7   Viereailijat: 73 users
19.05.2020 - 03:38
Blue-Dragons.

It has been created with the aim of sharing and developing our skills for team play (3vs3) and (clan wars).

Aspiring Blue-Dragons cannot apply to the clan on their own, they must be invited by a leader or an officer, who will be tasked with testing that player's abilities in a battle (1vs1) the player must present a game more or less I decentred to be accepted.

We will conduct private training games to refine our game strategies.

Blue-Dragons members must respect the honor codes, avoiding making dirty games like (wallfuck t1 intentionally, serbewall, rewall, etc).

You can have battles between members of the same clan as long as it is under healthy competition and respect for your partner.
Higher performing players are encouraged to help their peers develop their talents in battle.

When a game is in progress and a player has a bad start before retiring, they should always notify their teammates.

It is essential that all players participate in the (clan war) since this has been the main objective of creating this new clan, players who refuse to participate could be expelled from the clan.

We hope that our measures are taken in a good way and that they are motivated to be part of our fraternity, anyone interested in joining (Blue-Dragons) please-contact @Dominicano or @ WEEDFORM.

We are Blue-Dragons and we will steal your dreams!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.05.2020 - 04:32
 Sascha (Valvoja)
Moved to Recruitment forums. GL
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.05.2020 - 05:04
Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you cw
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.05.2020 - 10:15
 4nic
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.05.2020 - 13:29
 temp
Kidnap some former OOTE members
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
19.05.2020 - 13:47
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.05.2020 - 14:49
Best of luck my man, always a great thing to have a new clan to cw
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa