Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 3   Viereailijat: 78 users
13.05.2020 - 13:59
Why was my thread deleted?

Absolutely nothing about my thread broke any rules. I spoke very clearly about a political group and political worldview. I was very careful with my words. Observations of a political group and political entity are not breaking TOS. Frankly, you don't get to leave up the 'kill all whites' posts and blunt supremacism by Boywind, as well as the dozens of racist posts by a player literally called 'BIG NIGGA 69' and then claim that thread broke TOS for merely documented this behaviour and why it occurs.

How is this okay?
Kirjoittanut gothboy, 13.05.2020 at 05:57
I will kill all whites fuck you.

Kirjoittanut gothboy, 13.05.2020 at 05:56
When my grandfather lived through the gulags and endured the Siberian winters he saw many men like you.

You are mad that Jews like myself are making more money, more smarter, more better than you in every way. You are a weak human. You are weak physically and mentally. You can not understand how much stronger we the Jewish race are. Go back to your Nazi rat hole where you came from. We already eliminated your weak idiot breed once and we can do it again. Stay in your dofuckery shithole you call a home while I enjoy fine wives and luxury dinners from the top of the skyscraper. Fuck your sister until your inferior gene is no longer. You are weak. You are a gazelle. We are a race of predators. All you can do is cry on this Estonian browser game forum because you are nothing. You can not accomplish anything. That is why your here. Because no matter how much you cry out blaming our master race, no one will hear you.

And lastly, keep fearing us you swine.

Or the dozens and dozens of posts by 'BIG NIGGA 69' in the previous 'Hypocrisy and Hate on Atwar' thread which is still up?

This coalition has been up for YEARS
https://atwar-game.com/cln/cln.php?cln_id=1014

But my thread, which merely quotes those supremacists gets pulled? This needs explanation. If I replaced every 'Zionist' word with the word 'White' or 'Christian', you wouldn't have touched it. This is serious overreach and unjustified when you compare it to the literal supremacist affirmations and declarations of violence by the supremacists I documented. Why do those quotes stay up for years, but this thread get deleted? You have no leg to stand on.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.05.2020 - 18:07
 Sid (Valvoja)
It's pillory against boywind more than anything. I know boywind enough to know he was joking and so I thought your thread was satire and I left it but another mod disagreed and that's fine.

Anyways we should notify you when moving your thread, that's our bad.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
14.05.2020 - 10:33
Message deleted by Sid. Reason: Not relevant
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa