Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 38   Viereailijat: 129 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt nutt, 28.04.2020 - 03:13
↓ Honorable mentions

2. legit forgot alex so replace him with mueller (lions idea)

3. fran

4. empirez

5. zeph

Äänestys

who da best

Wunder
sirivann
GiGi
Mueller
MoS
Evic
Enver Pasha
Puchao
Lion Sin Escanor

Ääniä yhteensä: 69
29.04.2020 - 18:04
Karl isn't even playing anymore. He gave account to Puchao. Vote for Puchao if you would have voted for him
----
David is the way forward.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.04.2020 - 06:54
>Gigi
----
Someone Better Than You
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.04.2020 - 07:38
Why is MoS on there
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.04.2020 - 18:51
Where am I? :( sad i don't belong now neither to fully scenario or competitive community lol
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.05.2020 - 21:20
I smashed everyone of these like toys where's my name bitch
used to consider all of these except wunder and gigi as noobs(siri got hardened with time tho) and both wunder + gigi cant play anything except germany in ww2 and prussia+uk+austria in ww1 and east front in endsieg(they suck everywhere else)
also puchao is a stupid leaver

Edit: i'd happily challenge anyone in ww1(all other maps are supremely unbalanced and depends on all fronts to be good players) as long as i get the game deciding fronts(uk/russia), the fronts you people claim are weak only few realize how powerful and cheesy they are in the right hands..
Note: NO RA PRUSSIA ITS BROKEN WITH THE RA BOOST 10ATT 7DEFENSE 90COST KROPS YE YE SURE
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
08.05.2020 - 21:59
Sirivann is the worst, he abuses everything he can get his hands on, he is the most well-known abuser I know. I am unable to conceive why I would not be on this list, seeing how my history is far more extensive than anyone else's. I would be in the top three if my name was up there, but everyone has a personal vendetta because I crush them in WW1, Rome, you name it. I don't lose unless I'm abused like how Siri likes to do in all my matches. WD is an abuse too but I'm cool with him since I usually reciprocate and pound him pretty hard
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.05.2020 - 21:44
Kirjoittanut SyrianDevil, 08.05.2020 at 21:20

I smashed everyone of these like toys where's my name bitch
used to consider all of these except wunder and gigi as noobs(siri got hardened with time tho) and both wunder + gigi cant play anything except germany in ww2 and prussia+uk+austria in ww1 and east front in endsieg(they suck everywhere else)
also puchao is a stupid leaver

Edit: i'd happily challenge anyone in ww1(all other maps are supremely unbalanced and depends on all fronts to be good players) as long as i get the game deciding fronts(uk/russia), the fronts you people claim are weak only few realize how powerful and cheesy they are in the right hands..
Note: NO RA PRUSSIA ITS BROKEN WITH THE RA BOOST 10ATT 7DEFENSE 90COST KROPS YE YE SURE

yes pls come play ww1 show me da wae
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.05.2020 - 18:16
Siri empi and mos are the best scen players lmao rest are a tier bellow
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa