Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 41   Viereailijat: 136 users
12.04.2020 - 07:11
So which mod deleted Illyria's cw against Alois Super Squad and on what grounds?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 07:21
The cw shoudnt be deleted
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 07:23
I think it was because you rewalled in CW so forced tie
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 08:23
You literally rewalled being on the honor code...
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 08:38
Kirjoittanut Alois, 12.04.2020 at 08:23

You literally rewalled being on the honor code...

That's a guideline not a rule. Nowhere does it state you can have cws deleted if it's broken. I only rewalled because huarck does it to me(along with everyone else).

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 09:00
Nice cry thread Lao and ur ss proves nothing,its just if rewall get removed from honour code and people's mind I won't hesitate using it.
I never rewalled vs you or anyone else, and none has proofs about it not even those who record their games it's just a meme on me .
u are living in the stories.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 09:50
Well thats out an outright lie. Regardless, we cant simply go around getting cws and duels deleted because we see something in a duel/cw we dont like. The mod who did this way way out of line and should explain himself. The deletion of duels and cws is serious and should not be done lightly.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 09:58
 4nic
Huarck rewalls every cw, he just got a taste of his own.
also rewalls arent even illegal, find a real reason to delete a cw like leaving cw t2 when losing, whoever the mod is should know that he is incompetent at his janitor job.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 10:32
Absolutely none CW should be deleted in this way, this immediately, by one side report; especially not before full and argumentative discussion from both sides, staff deliberations and final decision about possible punishment(s).

This is even bigger problem than it seems on first.
Deleting CWs this easily shouldn't be done in any circumstances, independently of what happened and independently of what honour code, guideline or even official rule was broken.

According to that, I will get back on problem between PB and EC, when EC purposely left turn 2 not to lose Elo; I lost more than 2 weeks fighting, discussing and searching for justice in that CW until staff made their final decision when EC got punished. It was and should ALWAYS remain a complex process where 2 sides will be swapping with proofs and counter-evidence and, based on that, atWar staff is going to make their own opinion individually about the final outcome; decide the (possible) punishment and announce it publically. That's how these kind of things are supposed to work.

I repeat the most important:
NO ONE should be allowed to pressure any single Moderator to delete any CW this easily, neither any Moderator should do it, independently of what happened in that CW. It's fully inappropriate way to deal with any kind of disagreement, incompetence, honour code/guideline/rule breaking and etc. which happened in any CW.
Clan wars are clan wars and we should keep it's 'weight' and seriousness by solving the situations in serious and mature way, not just by removing everything without proper evidence, proofs, public discussion, inner staff discussion and whole staff's decision.

----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 10:45
Kirjoittanut Croat, 12.04.2020 at 10:32

Absolutely none CW should be deleted in this way, this immediately, by one side report; especially not before full and argumentative discussion from both sides, staff deliberations and final decision about possible punishment(s).

This is even bigger problem than it seems on first.
Deleting CWs this easily shouldn't be done in any circumstances, independently of what happened and independently of what honour code, guideline or even official rule was broken.

According to that, I will get back on problem between PB and EC, when EC purposely left turn 2 not to lose Elo; I lost more than 2 weeks fighting, discussing and searching for justice in that CW until staff made their final decision when EC got punished. It was and should ALWAYS remain a complex process where 2 sides will be swapping with proofs and counter-evidence and, based on that, atWar staff is going to make their own opinion individually about the final outcome; decide the (possible) punishment and announce it publically. That's how these kind of things are supposed to work.

I repeat the most important:
NO ONE should be allowed to pressure any single Moderator to delete any CW this easily, neither any Moderator should do it, independently of what happened in that CW. It's fully inappropriate way to deal with any kind of disagreement, incompetence, honour code/guideline/rule breaking and etc. which happened in any CW.
Clan wars are clan wars and we should keep it's 'weight' and seriousness by solving the situations in serious and mature way, not just by removing everything without proper evidence, proofs, public discussion, inner staff discussion and whole staff's decision.

Who said we pressured a moderator?

PleaseMe and Huarck sent this to the mods, which is clearly rewalling:

also to answer everyone else who calls huarck a rewaller, the only time he rewalled in OOTE the cw was removed. We are part of honor code, why do you think we dont respect it? Lmao.

Also Lao this honor code is useless to have if the clans who are on it disrespect it and then dont get cws deleted because of it. Thats why we have this honor code.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:03
Huarck for half a decade:

I will rewall as much as I can and you are an idiot if you think it's unfair

Also Huarck:

I would never rewall it's against my moral code
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:04
I actually like and appreciate him a lot but it's so funny I just can not not to laugh
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:06
Kirjoittanut Alois, 12.04.2020 at 10:45

[img.]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284259277294796810/698921190059671552/AOomXq259lYJwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img]

[img.]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284259277294796810/698921068110413944/B4CFgjHYjUcjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img]

So, it's a Moderator's awkwardness to manage the situation in a proper way.
But anyway, I would like to hear a word from that Mod.

Down I will explain you..

also to answer everyone else who calls huarck a rewaller, the only time he rewalled in OOTE the cw was removed. We are part of honor code, why do you think we dont respect it? Lmao.
Also Lao this honor code is useless to have if the clans who are on it disrespect it and then dont get cws deleted because of it. Thats why we have this honor code.

You are being like a racing horse with a blindfold that sees only straight and cannot understand anything that's being said aside.

I never said that a CW where any kind of honour code/guideline/atwar rule is broken shouldn't be possibly deleted or that clan/participatns who didn't behave within the same rules/code/guidelines shouldn't be possibly punished.
I am claiming that this lightly decision making without checking anything with anyone is absolutely not a proper way of solving the problems, especially not in CWs which have more serious value.

I will try to explain you the thing in different words:

Neither Croat, neither Alois, neither Huarck, neither Mecoy, neither Laochra, neither Acqui, neither anyone else are here to decide the punishment and order it to a certain Moderator who will do it as he was told by a random player in a random message.
As I stated above, clan wars have it's value.
And decisions about it should be taken after more detailed discussion, after taking proofs and contra-evidence from both sides and whole staff team (or at least majority of them) should bring a decision about the outcome or punishment (which can be a warning, a cw deletation, an elo reset, a ban or whatever the shit they decide).
The same way they did it with PB - EC problem, where they all couldn't be more professional as they were. They deserved all the respect back then, but now, this sucky one-handed decision based on nothing is an utter bullshit and I cannot support that kind of dealing with honour code/guideline/rule breaking.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:07
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 12.04.2020 at 11:04

I actually like and appreciate him a lot but it's so funny I just can not not to laugh

ok but at the same time every instance where he/OOTE has rewalled the cw was deleted cause of it. What are they gonna do, make an exception just for illy? LMAO. It's so unfair to be angry at one clan for rewalling and claiming they aren't deleteing a cw (when infact they did) and then come here and say this one shouldn't have been deleted. I mean seriously.. I don't want to come off as an ass, but this is truly unfair if that's the case.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:14

Please quote where in the rules or the honour code where it states you can have the cw deleted if it is breached. Those guidelines were never meant to be enforceable. If they were they'd be called rules.

Besides huarck rewalls and apparently lies. He has no honour so im quite happy to rewall against him.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:14
 4nic
Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 12.04.2020 at 11:03

Huarck for half a decade:

I will rewall as much as I can and you are an idiot if you think it's unfair

Also Huarck:

I would never rewall it's against my moral code
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:20
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 12.04.2020 at 11:14

Please quote where in the rules or the honour code where it states you can have the cw deleted if it is breached. Those guidelines were never meant to be enforceable. If they were they'd be called rules.

Besides huarck rewalls and apparently lies. He has no honour so im quite happy to rewall against him.

yet our cws are deleted everytime he does it. Why do you get an exception?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:24
That was a bitch move from oote to ask a mod to delete the cw, and a bad move from the mod lol
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:35
Kirjoittanut Croat, 12.04.2020 at 11:06

[img.]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284259277294796810/698921190059671552/AOomXq259lYJwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png[/img]

[img.]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284259277294796810/698921068110413944/B4CFgjHYjUcjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png[/img]

So, it's a Moderator's awkwardness to manage the situation in a proper way.
But anyway, I would like to hear a word from that Mod.

Down I will explain you..

And decisions about it should be taken after more detailed discussion, after taking proofs and contra-evidence from both sides and whole staff team (or at least majority of them) should bring a decision about the outcome or punishment (which can be a warning, a cw deletation, an elo reset, a ban or whatever the shit they decide).
The same way they did it with PB - EC problem, where they all couldn't be more professional as they were. They deserved all the respect back then, but now, this sucky one-handed decision based on nothing is an utter bullshit and I cannot support that kind of dealing with honour code/guideline/rule breaking.

If this is the case, what about all the times our CWs or anyone else' were deleted without this process? The mods made a one-handed decision then.. Where were you then?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 11:59
 Zoe
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 12:12
 Eagle (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Froyer, 12.04.2020 at 11:24

That was a bitch move from oote to ask a mod to delete the cw, and a bad move from the mod lol

You personally asked me to delete the cw where Laki rewalled vs Domo or that cw Mauzer rewalled Paris, I dont understand the point of your post.
If Mk cw's were deleted where we rewalled and oote's cws were deleted as well or Mystics cws deleted I don't see any reason for making this post.
Either stick to the guidelines and accept the consequences or lets delete them so we can all get back to rewalling, serbwalling and camping
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 12:16
Kirjoittanut Alois, 12.04.2020 at 11:07

Kirjoittanut Rock Lee, 12.04.2020 at 11:04

ok but at the same time every instance where he/OOTE has rewalled the cw was deleted cause of it. What are they gonna do, make an exception just for illy? LMAO. It's so unfair to be angry at one clan for rewalling and claiming they aren't deleteing a cw (when infact they did) and then come here and say this one shouldn't have been deleted. I mean seriously.. I don't want to come off as an ass, but this is truly unfair if that's the case.

I did not take anyside bro. I have no idea about this.

It was just way too funny to ignore. No matter who is right Huarck is one cold-blooded man
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 12:40
Well not first time this happens.... i got my cw deleted without me agreeing so i see no point why this mod should get punished and the other one did.

But yes mods should never delete CWs that easy its something you cant give back damage is unfixed.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:02
Kirjoittanut Eagle, 12.04.2020 at 12:12

You personally asked me to delete the cw where Laki rewalled vs Domo or that cw Mauzer rewalled Paris, I dont understand the point of your post.
If Mk cw's were deleted where we rewalled and oote's cws were deleted as well or Mystics cws deleted I don't see any reason for making this post.
Either stick to the guidelines and accept the consequences or lets delete them so we can all get back to rewalling, serbwalling and camping

And where was this decision to delete cws where people rewalled made? I don't recall seeing any such discussion publicly. I also don't see it listed in the rules. It doesn't matter that certain mods have taken some liberties in the past with the delete button. That is wrong.

When I was a mod, deletions were taken seriously and discussed by the team before being acted on. There was already drama regarding this in the past. You specifically should be aware of the importance of this given past accusations.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:13
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 12.04.2020 at 12:40

Well not first time this happens.... i got my cw deleted without me agreeing so i see no point why this mod should get punished and the other one did.

But yes mods should never delete CWs that easy its something you cant give back damage is unfixed.

I was punished for that tho

The fact of the matter is that 1. Huarck has a reputation as a rewaller 2. Lao rewalled against him with this knowledge 3. There is only a guideline (non enforceable) against rewalling & 4. A mod unilaterally deleted our win based on that guideline, in doing so overstepping his authority.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:15
Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 12.04.2020 at 13:13

The fact of the matter is that 1. Huarck has a reputation as a rewaller 2. Lao rewalled against him with this knowledge 3. There is only a guideline (non enforceable) against rewalling & 4. A mod unilaterally deleted our win based on that guideline, in doing so overstepping his authority.

its been enforced like this since its creation. Maybe better explanation on these guidelines should be done, you've had the power to do this.. What have you been doing all this time?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:22
 Acquiesce (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Alois, 12.04.2020 at 13:15

its been enforced like this since its creation. Maybe better explanation on these guidelines should be done, you've had the power to do this.. What have you been doing all this time?

Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 04.11.2019 at 21:02

But I think you're missing the point. 2v1's are not against the rules. They are guidelines like you said. And 2v1 is winnable under certain conditions. Also what I did wasn't intentionally feeding. I was trying to win.

If you watch the video it was clear it was a farm. Unless we choose to pick sides. It's cheating.

I will say it again... 2v1 is not against the rules, but intentionally feeding is.

The same guy (mecoy) who insists that the guidelines are enforceable by mods insisted just a fervently that these were not rules just a few months ago, when it suited him and his position better. Even back then, I argued that the fact that they were unenforceable was a problem, but I wasn't listened to. And so the 2v1 CWs I was railing against were never deleted, in fact they were played by mods and mecoy.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:23
 Eagle (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 12.04.2020 at 13:02

Kirjoittanut Eagle, 12.04.2020 at 12:12

And where was this decision to delete cws where people rewalled made? I don't recall seeing any such discussion publicly. I also don't see it listed in the rules. It doesn't matter that certain mods have taken some liberties in the past with the delete button. That is wrong.

When I was a mod, deletions were taken seriously and discussed by the team before being acted on. There was already drama regarding this in the past. You specifically should be aware of the importance of this given past accusations.

It has been decided between the mods, if the so called rules or guidelines we all agreed upon were broken, we would delete the cw. This isn't the first cw, nor the 10th, it was the 20th or 30th since the guidelines were made and I've personally been involved in most of them.
Don't try to turn this around against me or bring the stuff from the past, I'm not accusing you or Illy for doing anything wrong, especially against a player that is notorious for rewalling in his games. Neither you or me, or our clans felt the need for making the guidelines that stand right now so I don't mind you making this post as it is fair from you to ask. I'm actually pissed at people that cried for a whole season that guidelines needed to be made, were ok when cw's were deleted if it was against them, and now have the audacity to come here and say that it is wrong that some mod deleted a cw where one player rewalled.
I personally won't stop deleting the cw's where people broke the guidelines unless us (mods) come with a better solution on how will we able to moderate cw's more adequately. As I stated in my previous post, I don't mind disregarding the whole "guidelines" thing and go back to how it was previously, without people crying about camping, rewalling or serbwalling and let this be handled internally between clans.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:35
Kirjoittanut Eagle, 12.04.2020 at 13:23

It has been decided between the mods, if the so called rules or guidelines we all agreed upon were broken, we would delete the cw. This isn't the first cw, nor the 10th, it was the 20th or 30th since the guidelines were made and I've personally been involved in most of them.
Don't try to turn this around against me or bring the stuff from the past, I'm not accusing you or Illy for doing anything wrong, especially against a player that is notorious for rewalling in his games. Neither you or me, or our clans felt the need for making the guidelines that stand right now so I don't mind you making this post as it is fair from you to ask. I'm actually pissed at people that cried for a whole season that guidelines needed to be made, were ok when cw's were deleted if it was against them, and now have the audacity to come here and say that it is wrong that some mod deleted a cw where one player rewalled.
I personally won't stop deleting the cw's where people broke the guidelines unless us (mods) come with a better solution on how will we able to moderate cw's more adequately. As I stated in my previous post, I don't mind disregarding the whole "guidelines" thing and go back to how it was previously, without people crying about camping, rewalling or serbwalling and let this be handled internally between clans.

What you're describing is a rule. It is not a guideline or an honour code. If the modteam is going to enforce new rules on the community then it might be wise to inform said community first that the rule exists.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
12.04.2020 - 13:44
Kirjoittanut Acquiesce, 12.04.2020 at 13:13

You were never punished for the cased with me the only thing you were punished was farming some clans in cws as far as i know. Brian last pm to me was that nothing will go on noone will be punished.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa