Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 15   Viereailijat: 180 users
21.03.2020 - 12:52
When I was lowrank I always stuggled to learn expansions that were not in video format, so I just did some basic expansions here:
TURKEY

Common Expansion, good income t2. You should complete italy turn 2 for full bonus income and try to go austria or hungary. Make sure to tb pol and austria, these tbs are very important against slow roll strats such as pd/gw, Also they slowdown fast aggressive strats such as ra/blitz/ds

Common rush for many turks. Useful against slow roll setup strats like gw or rush strats like ds/blitz. Taking Belarus takes away key reinf to defend kiev, to which you rush early. t2 you have two options, stack bela with 30+ infantry, or first move out and go baltics. Against aggressive players and rush strats, simply defending is enough to annihilate their stack if they rush, if they dont then you can go kiev, pol, baltics, rnw, or baltics t3 (be careful with RA ukr, it can easily wipe any on its land t2 do too cheap tanks and easy maneuverability, i have used as counters many times to rushers and have stack wiped 6+ stacks so far)

Very useful rush against strategies such desert storm and blitz to prevent t2 benelux. Slows down their expansion. Make sure to expand well t2 to compensate for low unit count. If you feel your balkans will get rushed, I often do the alternative of walling serbia, going albania, and stacking bulgaria.

Rushing russia central in general is a bad idea due to the fact you are too poor t2. It is only recommended to be done if you are against strategies like DS and blitz. It becomes difficult for strategies like those to recover with the lost income. T2 you have some options however: 1. Stack russia central if you anticipate it will be rushed(chain inf from athens) 2. Get full RC and late move russia north west. Instead of walling your naval trans and air trans, you can send those units to russia south (8 inf). The best version of this expansion i have done would be Froyer's 1 trans (no need for general range 2, but easier with it), as it is dirt cheap and you can stack rc much more heavily, it is a trade off for no walled ats/no russia south.
UKRAINE

For desert storm, I recommend you always rush a balkan, not only does it kill turks units, but you can slow down there expansion while you expand into income rich zones such as scandi, bene, and france. Make sure your move priority is correct: First move out of bulg/serb(use bulg/serb reinf to spam milita, not worth the risk to make helis that die), then first move out of austria, then poland. It is important that your helis dont die early game in balkans. t2 your expa should be focused on the income rich areas like I said, make sure to get full RC!. If you feel balkans will be stacked, you can do a full expa: Hung, baltics, rc, austria, rs, czech, pol, moldova. I recommend playind DS if you feel you will be blitz rushed. Helis can easily crush the weak blitz milita and infantry

Great Combinator is one of the best, if not the best ukraine strat. There are two ways to play this strat: Aggressive and overexpansion. Overexpansion can be summarized as wall spamming safety for kiev, expanding with tanks westward ASAP, and spamming inf in areas you take (do not go uber aggressive on turk and spam tanks to kill balkans, you are not ra, this will hurt your income). Being aggressive with GC is also a strong strategy. Your t1 and t2 should involve rushing key areas. While I have little experience in this area, I have seen top tier players play gc in this way. This usually involves rushing serbia with gen and walled or rush bulgaria with naval trans, slowing down their expansion is important. Your t2 after you rush there balk should involve stacking hungary or austria. Turk will try to contest these areas from you, if you stack them then at this point turk has weak expansion, to which you can setup for late game

PD ukraine is a reliable strategy you can use to slowroll many turkeys. You should not be aggressive against turkey, all you need to do are tbs and the occasional late move. PD gameplay almost always goes into the late game. In the early turns you should be aiming for berlin and full germany, since pd is a cheap strat you do not need benelux and france early game for income, all you need is spawn from full germany. You win by making your opponent suicide on you while you grab land and spawn and slowly overwhelm and out wall spam turk in upper balk and west. IT IS VERY important that you spam walls, as it prevents you from having to stack multiple areas, limitign turk to only few locations to rush, to which you can defend

Take in mind the commentary are my experience with these strategies and what I try to do to win with them, too which I have done with mostly success. If there is some high rank 1500+ elo person that feels how I play a strat is wrong, then let me know, but this is how i play these strats.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 13:59
When we were in clan together i gave you all these videos that I already posted on my youtube page did you just remake them and post them?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 18:34
Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 21.03.2020 at 13:59

When we were in clan together i gave you all these videos that I already posted on my youtube page did you just remake them and post them?

rc rush i learned from illy forums when i was r5-r6 . Standard turkey expansion is standard.... like everyone knows it. GC i learned from dominoz. DS i learned from 4nic. PD ukr i based of froy's expa in doxa forums, and i never saw a belarus rush on your channel, but I saw nic do it against casper(bugs) when i was r7 so i learnt
This is a compilation of some expansions throughout my play time in atwar, you never showed me any of these expansions. I dont recall seeing any of these videos on your youtube, I was taught these expansions by teachers, explain to me how this is reposting, because I dont see a problem.???
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 18:37
Kirjoittanut Xenomega, 21.03.2020 at 18:34

rc rush i learned from illy forums when i was r5-r6 . Standard turkey expansion is standard.... like everyone knows it. GC i learned from dominoz. DS i learned from 4nic. PD ukr i based of froy's expa in doxa forums, and i never saw a belarus rush on your channel, but I saw nic do it against casper(bugs) when i was r7 so i learnt
This is a compilation of some expansions throughout my play time in atwar, you never showed me any of these expansions. I dont recall seeing any of these videos on your youtube, I was taught these expansions by teachers, explain to me how this is reposting, because I dont see a problem.???

i linked you some of the videos from my channel what u mean.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 18:37

furthermore I wouldnt have posted these videos if you or some other person posted these, I am just trying to make information widely availible rather than hording expansions to myself
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 18:38
Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 21.03.2020 at 18:37

You showed me paris t2 and a different pd ukr expa , thats all i remember learning from you in pb
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 18:44
Kirjoittanut Xenomega, 21.03.2020 at 18:38

Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 21.03.2020 at 18:37

You showed me paris t2 and a different pd ukr expa , thats all i remember learning from you in pb

i am angry ur talent is being wasted in doxa
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
21.03.2020 - 20:17
That is not basic turkey that is italy expansion.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.03.2020 - 11:34
You still are lowrank what you talk about
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.04.2020 - 03:36
The music's of these videos gave me cancer

At least you didn't use my pastel yellow color, u color thief
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.04.2020 - 06:14
Yea agree that basic turkey isn't very basic
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.04.2020 - 10:39
Kirjoittanut Checkmate., 21.03.2020 at 20:17

That is not basic turkey that is italy expansion.

Kirjoittanut LukeTan, 25.04.2020 at 06:14

Yea agree that basic turkey isn't very basic

Yeah exactly!!!

On the other hand, I'm impressed by Xenomega. When I was Rank 8 my standard turkey was Balkans (Greece, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, sometimes Albania) with 2 sea trans (sometimes 3 if I range fail). Getting Italy was very hard. Fast forward to 2020 and a lot of people know how to do it! The meta progressed so far :').
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.04.2020 - 14:50
Kirjoittanut temp, 24.04.2020 at 13:28

Alois and Garde didn't teach me this ;_;

imagine garde actually playing atwar
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.04.2020 - 03:46
Kirjoittanut Kaska, 25.04.2020 at 03:36

The music's of these videos gave me cancer

At least you didn't use my pastel yellow color, u color thief

I defer you to this thread: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=44272
ITS MY COLOR, Please and Thank You!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
17.10.2020 - 11:21
Redoing this soon, cause these expansions SUCK
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa