Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 1   Viereailijat: 4 users
06.03.2020 - 16:41
New Game Starting Now

World at War IV v.19

https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=0806755296

1. Game Changes:

For those of you who are interested in handicaps, I have provided relative ranking for 3 countries. As you can see, the USAS (South America) is very close to the USA in 2 of the 3 ranking categories. USM (Mexico) is well behind in all 3 categories. I'll add additional countries in subsequent games. May prove useful when selecting your next home country:

1. USA: Relative Income = 100, Offensive Units = 10, Reinforcements = 347
2. USAS (United States of South America): Relative Income = 98, Offensive Units = 5, Reinforcements = 341
3. USM (Unites States of Mexico): Relative Income = 18, Offensive Units = 4, Reinforcements = 90

Definitions:
Relative Income: Relative income generated per turn (US = 100)
Offensive Units: Number of offensive units available for build
Reinforcements: Number of reinforcements available

2. New Games Concepts:

I am thinking very seriously about adding an additional World at War game for ranks 0 to 5. This will give newer players a chance to learn the mechanics of atWar with fewer competitive distractions. Other than the rank, the game will be identical to the existing World at War game. The existing World at War game will remain as is, open to all ranks, 0 to 26.

3. Please adhere to the Turn One (1) Protocol:

• Players can not move units outside of their home country on turn one.
• Players who do not adhere to the turn one protocol will be removed from the game and not invited to future games.
• If you are unsure as to what you can and can not do on turn one. Don't do anything. Wait until turn two

4. Other Stuff:

• Our player list is growing. At last count there were roughly 170 players.
• Players are automatically removed from the player list after 30 days of atWar inactivity.
• If you wish to be removed from the player list, send me a message, you will be removed.
• Players who request to be removed from the player list will not be invited to future games.

Good luck to all...

Commodus, Founding Leader, Niki
----
https://atwar-game.com/user/539231/signature.png
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa