Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 7   Viereailijat: 49 users
22.02.2020 - 19:39
Greetings all and welcome back to the AtWar show. I currently lead a Political Scenarios Coalition dedicated to preserving the strategy and discipline of a time gone by. My tenure on this platform has seen many changes and implementations and I am glad to announce that we are in a golden age for map development and player activity.

We are currently recruiting, with many in our coalition dating back as far as 2014, experienced players and the right mind set. We will take on rank 3's or higher to help improve the game style for many and teach new players the ways of strategy. Our experience player base have an indented history with major coalitions and our coalitions birth came from the joining of ideals. We are happy to help all those who share the same dream as us, to become better players and enjoy ourselves. We promise we don't take ourselves too seriously.

We provide:

- Expert advice for those wishing to be become far superior players.
- Guidance and supervision over your matches to hep improve your game rhetoric.
- Teaching map development and creation to those seeking to explore their imagination.
- A crack team of individuals with a deep history in AtWar's politics.

We have a discord which allows us to communicate efficiently with all members to get games going and to help in the creation of maps. Join us and watch your future prosper. The link is here. https://discord.gg/MQDgsQv

Inform members why you have arrived, we'd be happy to take you on. If you wish to join, just private message myself, Marty, General Ironside or Cronus and we'll be happy to invite you.
----
"It does not matter, victory shall be ours, it shall be swift, and it will be honest, purchased with blood."
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
22.02.2020 - 21:18
I highly suggest anyone wanting to learn or play scenarios to join this clan, they are an excellent group and care deeply for their work! Something of which we don't have much of on here anymore.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.02.2020 - 13:11
Bias Alert: Alois, the head supporter, with his green badge is heavily affiliated with the groups of Coalitions that represent the Political Scenario Coalitions.

Take his advise as a player, not as a member of the Supporter staff of atWar. Don't feel gratifications to join, just because of his green badge :3
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.02.2020 - 13:44
Kirjoittanut Asylan, 25.02.2020 at 13:11

Bias Alert: Alois, the head supporter, with his green badge is heavily affiliated with the groups of Coalitions that represent the Political Scenario Coalitions.

Take his advise as a player, not as a member of the Supporter staff of atWar. Don't feel gratifications to join, just because of his green badge :3

noob
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.02.2020 - 19:09
Don't join Alois or Aslyan, both of them have anime people for their avatars
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.02.2020 - 01:15
Kirjoittanut Tribune Aquila, 25.02.2020 at 19:09

Don't join Alois or Aslyan, both of them have anime people for their avatars

shaggy is in fact a human being, and he will infact beat you up. Just look at him.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.03.2020 - 04:55
Kirjoittanut Asylan, 25.02.2020 at 13:11

One time Alois let me cry on his shoulder when my cat died
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa