Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 32   Viereailijat: 95 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt notserral, 20.06.2012 - 22:05

Click here for the Challonge page

Click here for the previous phase Challonge page

Hello gentlemen. It's time for a change of the tournament. Now it's a double elimination format, with a best of 3 for the final game. This tournament will award medals, including MVP medal to the best players of the competition!

On the case of not being able to get a game, the cln should contact me. On further not being able to schedule a game, a win will be given on a case by case basis. In the case of a match not happening and neither CLN contacting me about it, I will try to contact the CLNs either ingame or through this thread, otherwise a tie will be given (no points to either party).

Match Rules:
Game Type: 3v3 Team Game (no need to be CW and can be 2v2 if both sides agree on it)
Map: Europe+
Turn duration: 3 minutes
Starting funds: 10k
Maximum players: 6
Joining until week: 0
Victory: Capture your enemies' capital and hold for 2 turns
Game duration: 50 turns
Rares: No rares
Initial countries: 1 country
+100 cities: On
Allow rejoining: yes
Additional rule: First turn turnblocking(TB), Wallfucking(WF), and Rushing are not allowed. The offending team will be given a loss upon the offended team providing screenshots. If both teams break this rule, the match is to be restarted. Wallfucking a city who was neutral in turn 1 is permitted (just clarifying that wallfucking a neutral city is allowed).

Reporting score:
- Take a screenshot and send it to me or post on this thread.
- Upon cheating (first turn TB, first turn Wallfuck or first turn rushing) the offended team should present screenshots.

Current Standings for MVP:
1. Acquiesce
1. VRIL
3. Caulerpa
4. Fruit
5. Aristosseur
5. Cyanide
5. Skenderbeu
5. TopHats
13.08.2012 - 18:18
Yeah you figured wrong.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
18.08.2012 - 15:49
By the way, BiteMe! disbanded and as so, should be eliminated from this tournament
gz eagle Soldiers
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa