Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 17   Viereailijat: 189 users
09.12.2019 - 02:45
 Sid (Valvoja)
It's been brought to our attention that a player lent his account to a permanently banned cheater a few months ago. He was banned and all of the duels (several hundred) that I can reasonably ascertain were played by the banned cheater have been removed. This may cause an unnatural Elo spike in some and dip in others if you have dueled that player. We/I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions about your elo spike/dip, please ask them here.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 03:31
Hahahaha finally.

PS. remove his trophy
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 03:31
 Sid (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Croat, 09.12.2019 at 03:31

Hahahaha finally.

PS. remove his trophy

We are trying, need Dave support.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 04:06
I farmed him too much rip my elo
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 06:36
Bro I was 1759 elo wtf
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 06:48
Geez, what was Xcolo doing then, loosing 10 duels a day against him?
down dump, member me

PS. 100+ seasonal elo jump is not ''slight''
----
...још сте ту...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 11:43
Kirjoittanut Your Laki, 09.12.2019 at 06:48

Geez, what was Xcolo doing then, loosing 10 duels a day against him?
down dump, member me

PS. 100+ seasonal elo jump is not ''slight''

I am at 880 season elo lol
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
09.12.2019 - 17:22
BYE BYE CASPER.... or should I say................................... _____!
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
10.12.2019 - 02:03
Casper wasn't that good so it was obvious someone was playing from his account
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.12.2019 - 06:18
 Eph
Got a problem with a duel cheater. Name is mdjl3 user id (1576963 ) this noob pms me and challenges me to a duel. i beat him obviously and asks for rematch. he changes game rules last second. i lost. i let it slide and told him that he cant change game rules last second like that. he said sorry... so i rematch. i beat him with normal game rules. he asks for 1 more game so i say ok.... i check to make sure all game rules are proper. last second he changes rules to no upgrades and im playing DS. had no marines for helis and when i notice this i had to refresh and had no time to do moves... i told him i did not agree to this rule and asked him for a tie or for him to leave. he stopped responding and called me noob. his account is now missing. i want that elo reversed please. i have screen shots of convo and marines miltia missing in troop buy screen
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.12.2019 - 07:23
Kirjoittanut Eph, 20.12.2019 at 06:18

Got a problem with a duel cheater. Name is mdjl3 user id (1576963 ) this noob pms me and challenges me to a duel. i beat him obviously and asks for rematch. he changes game rules last second. i lost. i let it slide and told him that he cant change game rules last second like that. he said sorry... so i rematch. i beat him with normal game rules. he asks for 1 more game so i say ok.... i check to make sure all game rules are proper. last second he changes rules to no upgrades and im playing DS. had no marines for helis and when i notice this i had to refresh and had no time to do moves... i told him i did not agree to this rule and asked him for a tie or for him to leave. he stopped responding and called me noob. his account is now missing. i want that elo reversed please. i have screen shots of convo and marines miltia missing in troop buy screen

Bro u done that shit before karma is a bitch
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
20.12.2019 - 08:42
 Eph
I lost 40 elo, ALSO i had my elo reset to 1000 by amok so i got punished for it back in 2012-2013. So your troll point is irrelevant, You support this behavior just because it happened to me right?, you hated when i was trolling you hate when i dont troll. go play outside and bounce a ball off a wall for few hours maybe you wont have time to post idiotic comments like this

BTW no thanks to toxic froyers. BUT many thanks to brianwl for erasing the duels, and locating this player id. cheers
----
Your BOOOs mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer ..
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.12.2019 - 15:51
Oh this explains a lot. I remembered casper from 2018 as this guy who played 5k duels and badly. I come back a year later and he's suddenly he's acting like he's an atwar god.

Who was playing his account? I don't recall any upper level players being banned for cheating. Surely it wasnt bugs.......
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.12.2019 - 16:44
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 26.12.2019 at 15:51

Oh this explains a lot. I remembered casper from 2018 as this guy who played 5k duels and badly. I come back a year later and he's suddenly he's acting like he's an atwar god.

Who was playing his account? I don't recall any upper level players being banned for cheating. Surely it wasnt bugs.......

lol, you would be surprised
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.12.2019 - 06:52
Which player? Which cheater?
----
The best video game in history is......
(fortnite)

Grapes
Strawberries
Chicken
Noodles
Schnitzel
Beer
Orange
Fish
Chips
Beans
Coleslaw
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.12.2019 - 04:49
Kirjoittanut Sid, 09.12.2019 at 02:45

It's been brought to our attention that a player lent his account to a permanently banned cheater a few months ago. He was banned and all of the duels (several hundred) that I can reasonably ascertain were played by the banned cheater have been removed. This may cause an unnatural Elo spike in some and dip in others if you have dueled that player. We/I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any questions about your elo spike/dip, please ask them here.

24.6 elo lost, but i guess it's no choice ...
----
Just a game ...
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.12.2019 - 12:54
 4nic
Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 26.12.2019 at 15:51

bugs, youre welcome, i caught him red handed
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa