Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 5   Viereailijat: 59 users
16.10.2019 - 13:46
Dave can you remove this please? It is unecessary and in most times (in my experience) only abused. People join more games and then neglect one, thus all the players in it suffer because of it.

'Oh sorry, i was in other game'

This is strategy game, which require focus, thinking and skill, there is no reason to be in more games at the same time unless you want to troll. Also players join multiple games to wait to start, so we end up with SAME people waiting in 2 or more games for an hour! If you remove this, then people must choose one game, and then it will fill faster, start faster, and players will focus better instead randomly joining games in other tabs. It will also prevent players to host more games, like those who open games just for the avatar.

So can this option/feature be removed and save our time and nerves? In the past, you couldn't join more games at once, you get auto-kicked/disconnected from the previous before joining new.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.10.2019 - 14:43
I dont think this is viable i want to play 3v3 while spectating cw/duel this feature wouldnt allow me to do so.

----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.10.2019 - 15:10
Also what about the use of casual games? How would it affect this? Would you only be allowed to have only 1 game at all time? So no more casuals? I don't think this is a good idea.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.10.2019 - 15:40
 brianwl (Valvoja)
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 16.10.2019 at 13:46

'Oh sorry, i was in other game'

This is strategy game, which require focus, thinking and skill, there is no reason to be in more games at the same time ...

While it's a good suggestion, it would be too easy to circumvent... Players would just open up a different browser and start their second game there if they really want.

Also, there are times when it's ok.. .for instance if you're at the end of a game, and you see another one starting a lot of players will join the new game while they finish out the other game, and this isn't problematic. (Also the casual games would be affected, as mentioned already.)
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
16.10.2019 - 16:58
Kirjoittanut brianwl, 16.10.2019 at 15:40

While it's a good suggestion, it would be too easy to circumvent... Players would just open up a different browser and start their second game there if they really want.

Also, there are times when it's ok.. .for instance if you're at the end of a game, and you see another one starting a lot of players will join the new game while they finish out the other game, and this isn't problematic. (Also the casual games would be affected, as mentioned already.)

1. Can it be done without affecting casual games?

2. I didn't know about 2nd browser, i guess 1 browser with 1 atwar tab is enough for me. Can it be solved?

3. That is the problem; joining new game without your current game being finished. You can't abandon a vehicle before it stops.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa