Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 52   Viereailijat: 187 users

Alkuperäinen viesti

Lähettänyt Davy Jones, 24.07.2019 - 04:20
Why
27.07.2019 - 09:19
 4nic
Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 26.07.2019 at 22:54

Honestly, who cares. Can we stop talking about this already. Who cares what 'the people" have to say. Seeing all this drama and no duels or CWS is really annoying. No one CARES

Your low IQ always finds a way to contradict yourself, game is dying rapidly, 2018 online playerbase was 400, yesterday i measured it, was 210 players at peak hour with 100 people on average. People stopped caring after their friends got banned. result? no cws and duel.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 10:31
Tbh imho
You dont go to someones house and talk shit about him
Dave bought the game.
Be nice to Dave in his house.
You wont get tossed out.

Even is everything written in Laos post was the way it happened
He made the mistake of thinking he was still AW royalty
After the old kings were slain.
The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

I am in awe that Dave actually agreed to let Lao back if he apologized
Just goes to show how nice of a guy Dave is.

For many many players Lao completely ruined the game with the strat changes he made because he was so close to Ivan and Amok to get his way.

Tbh if i was Dave i would delete waffels acc too
And be done with all of this drama.
Sorry waffle but you have just constantly been dragging this whole thing through the mud for way too long.
There are thousands of AW players
Maybe 20-30 that actually care about the Lao situation.

Time to let it go boys
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 10:45
Kirjoittanut 1GodofWar1, 27.07.2019 at 10:31

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

For many many players Lao completely ruined the game with the strat changes he made because he was so close to Ivan and Amok to get his way.

Sorry waffle but you have just constantly been dragging this whole thing through the mud for way too long.

Time to let it go boys

I wish i could upvote twice.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 11:03

Time to let it go boys

thousands of aw players zzzzzzzz biggest shit i've ever heard gow u dont even play this game anymore those 20-30 are active players or at least 2/3 of them atwar got 200 average players everday if I remember.
Lets reduce this to 180 1/10 of active atwar players good idea
if waffel banned who will sing in game/room chat ?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 11:06

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

Time to let it go boys

Couldn't just upvote so
Well said
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 13:33
 4nic

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

Time to let it go boys

Still salty that your precious blitz got nerfed? sad nooblet

oh and from a game with 200 active players daily, 20-30 who care about lao isnt a small precentage. Numbers are only getting lower.
----
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 13:59

Nigga what?

In the beginning I was talking about it, but i've been silent about it for the last few months since its a waste of my time, some exceptions here and there, since like I said above, Lao made wrong decisions that led him in this situation he's currently in. The only reason I responded here, is because I noticed Lao is getting fully blamed for it, and I was just stating that its not fully on him since I am aware of the full story.

You're right that this is Dave's game and Dave has nobody to answer to, all I am saying is that the people in control should not make it a habit to perma ban/mute people and wipe out their whole existance from this game when a community is as fragile as ours. Most people that actually care about the wellbeing of this game share this same opinion..

I get you hate Lao, but no need to project it on me bro
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 16:50
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 27.07.2019 at 09:19

Kirjoittanut PleaseMe, 26.07.2019 at 22:54

Honestly, who cares. Can we stop talking about this already.

Your low IQ always finds a way to contradict yourself, game is dying rapidly, 2018 online playerbase was 400, yesterday i measured it, was 210 players at peak hour with 100 people on average. People stopped caring after their friends got banned. result? no cws and duel.

Kirjoittanut 4nic, 27.07.2019 at 13:33

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

Time to let it go boys

Still salty that your precious blitz got nerfed? sad nooblet

Oh look, 4nic being toxic to people who have different opinion, this is new.

In only 2 posts here you use ad hominem, defeatism and nepotism. This is good sign of valid argument from credible source.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 17:37
 Alex
Why? Because he can
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 18:19

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

Time to let it go boys

And hence we have all left the house; Every player that ever put time into improving this game, building this community up, keeping it alive when the admins and mods never could; we're all leaving, and only the kiss-asses and the ignorant have stayed behind to grovel over ashes and scraps of this game that has been living dead since time immemorial simply because the staff could never listen to true reason from knowledgeable individuals, from as early as 2011 to as late as today. From the pro-OGTB and exploit-driven metagame crowd from 2011 (Solunae Penticus, Kanker Elysium, /int/ We Believe In!, The Entente, various Serbs and Turks, etc), to the anti Gen2 Android Modsquad (Pinheiro, VRIL, Caulerpa) trolls in 2013; from the Laochra/Clovis opposition groupies of 2015 to the RP/UN versus GGG/WW2/WW1 kankerwars with Adog, Pablo, and Alois as the former and Tunder, Unleashed, and Tik-Tok as the latter of 2016; At all times have the real players- the reason drama originates due to confliction and love of the game- been the soul pushing this game forward when various staff teams couldn't do jack shit. Certain mods, supporters, and admins have done a stellar job in the past, but they were alone in their drive and were drwarfed by the massive influence and caring support the community itself always gave to this game. What happened to Lao is more akin to the bank selling your family's house from under you, and hiring a man to come kill your father as you and your family cower in fear squatting in the homestead you grew up in, being forced to vacate to new landlords that will inevitably bulldoze your home to make room for lucrative ventures. I don't personally adhere to that complete narrative as I've made clear, but this is the opinion of the community-in-flight as I've witnessed, and it ain't getting any better.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 18:24
Kirjoittanut Waffel, 27.07.2019 at 13:59

Nigga what?

In the beginning I was talking about it, but i've been silent about it for the last few months since its a waste of my time, some exceptions here and there, since like I said above, Lao made wrong decisions that led him in this situation he's currently in. The only reason I responded here, is because I noticed Lao is getting fully blamed for it, and I was just stating that its not fully on him since I am aware of the full story.

You're right that this is Dave's game and Dave has nobody to answer to, all I am saying is that the people in control should not make it a habit to perma ban/mute people and wipe out their whole existance from this game when a community is as fragile as ours. Most people that actually care about the wellbeing of this game share this same opinion..

I get you hate Lao, but no need to project it on me bro

Nigga plz you know i love you
Last part was to get you to quote me
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 18:30
Kirjoittanut Garde, 27.07.2019 at 18:19

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

The kings are dead,
God bless the king.

Time to let it go boys

And hence we have all left the house; Every player that ever put time into improving this game, building this community up, keeping it alive when the admins and mods never could; we're all leaving, and only the kiss-asses and the ignorant have stayed behind to grovel over ashes and scraps of this game that has been living dead since time immemorial simply because the staff could never listen to true reason from knowledgeable individuals, from as early as 2011 to as late as today. From the pro-OGTB and exploit-driven metagame crowd from 2011 (Solunae Penticus, Kanker Elysium, /int/ We Believe In!, The Entente, various Serbs and Turks, etc), to the anti Gen2 Android Modsquad (Pinheiro, VRIL, Caulerpa) trolls in 2013; from the Laochra/Clovis opposition groupies of 2015 to the RP/UN versus GGG/WW2/WW1 kankerwars with Adog, Pablo, and Alois as the former and Tunder, Unleashed, and Tik-Tok as the latter of 2016; At all times have the real players- the reason drama originates due to confliction and love of the game- been the soul pushing this game forward when various staff teams couldn't do jack shit. Certain mods, supporters, and admins have done a stellar job in the past, but they were alone in their drive and were drwarfed by the massive influence and caring support the community itself always gave to this game. What happened to Lao is more akin to the bank selling your family's house from under you, and hiring a man to come kill your father as you and your family cower in fear squatting in the homestead you grew up in, being forced to vacate to new landlords that will inevitably bulldoze your home to make room for lucrative ventures. I don't personally adhere to that complete narrative as I've made clear, but this is the opinion of the community-in-flight as I've witnessed, and it ain't getting any better.

Most of the people who left this year did not do a god damn thing for this game. Yes many have left over the years from management, but to try and corralate those players achievements, and eventual departure, with daves current management is shaky at best and flat out misinformation at worst. These people are useless, entitled egotistical, ill tempered, assholes mostly. To compare those like tik tok to these people is simply laughable. What are there achievements here?

Edit: No im not talking about laochra hes an exception. While he is most of those things at various points, he also contributed more then most and it is a shame hes gone.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 19:08

Tbh imho
Dave bought the game.
You wont get tossed out.

Completely agree with what you said here. Lao fucked up thinking he could come in and boss around the new admin. It's the exact same thing in the real world. If I go to work for someone, and I try to boss them around, make innuendos, assertions, what have you, i'm most likely going to get my ass fired. Lao knew he was playing with fire, and he got burned. However, looking through some of the screenshots that Lao posted; I do agree that Dave acted very unprofessional and even borderline immature. Cursing at a player, then going into game chat/discord to continue bashing that player. That alone showed me dave's character. First impressions count, even on an online forum.

For myself, I think I will miss lao.. even though we never talked to each other much, there is no denying the fact that he was a skilled atwar player. His ideas, tactics, and guides have helped countless players in both the competitive scene and the casual scene. Not to mention he led one the strongest clans I've faced since 2013. I have to give credit where credit is due, Lao played a big part in the 'shaping' of the game today.

Also I just have to add, If I were Lao; a long-time veteran of the game who has a proven track record of some great ideas, I'd be a little annoyed too if the new admin came in, ignored my ideas, and went on to promote sultan of swings proposed changes.. (which were horrible ideas that had like 5 upvotes) I mean come on Dave, that was just a bad decision. I mean hell, might as well accept all the changes from all the rank 5's in the game, their knowledge of atwar has to be the same as a rank 12's, no?

I'm not sure how many hours Dave has devoted to playing the game, learning the mechanics, learning about the player base, the bugs, the glitches, and the skill that takes players many years to develop, but he should most probably listen to the players, like laochra, who have a proven track record of good ideas, who have played the game for 6+ years who know what they are talking about when it comes to updating gameplay mechanics, finding and fixing bugs, strategy changes, unit updates and more.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 19:28
Kirjoittanut Dave, 26.07.2019 at 02:16

4) With his main account deleted (at his request) and his alt now banned, he creates more alts and sends a bunch of nasty PMs, saying we can't stop him and threatening to go full on "bugsbunny mode". He launches a spam bot attack on the forums, and he teams up with xbugs to hack the mod forums (according to screenshots we have from xbugs, he admitted that Laochra gave him the information he needed to hack the mod forum.)

This made me laugh so hard
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.07.2019 - 20:03
Nice game nice community. how attack building?
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 00:42
What really confuses me after reading all of this is how people really just act like all of a sudden laochra became this toxic member of the community. As if Laochra and others haven't been toxic for years towards so many players and moderators and how Laochra's entire time as a moderator was marked with toxicity and problems with the community. The initial ban may have been too much (idk and idc), but cmon the guy isn't some saint who was wrongly purged. He has been and will always be a problem and his inability to acknowledge and improve himself for the community caught up with him. Good riddance.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 04:55

Lao and bugs.

Kirjoittanut JADRAN., 28.07.2019 at 05:09

Note: Mauz sends this at 5 am sunday morning

Thats server, USA time, u soy...
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 05:09
Kirjoittanut Mauzer Panteri, 28.07.2019 at 04:55

Lao and bugs.

Note: Mauz sends this at 5 am sunday morning
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 06:43
 4nic
Atwar strike 2.0 when
----
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 07:38
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 28.07.2019 at 06:43

Atwar strike 2.0 when

support D
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 07:43
I think the point is clear and now it became cancer
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.07.2019 - 07:46
 brianwl (Valvoja)
Locked at thread creators request. Also , topic has devolved into off-topic. Send pm if you wish to add something productive to the conversation/discussion.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa