Hanki Premium piilottaaksesi kaikki mainokset
Postit: 13   Viereailijat: 153 users
13.07.2019 - 03:46
Hey everyone.

A lot of people have been asking me what happened to my account. After the drama with dave some months ago I got fed up of atwar and simply left. Here again was another admin lying about me and using his powers to censor me and block me from the game not 6 months since my clash with Clovis. I should've defended myself then but i guess i needed a break. However I am going to do so now. My main account lies nuked and I am now permanently Client id(browser agent) and IP banned. A sad end for a former mod and high rank who spent 5 years playing and contributing to this game. And what did I do to deserve such a heavy punishment? I will explain. Unlike Dave or clovis, I will supply evidence for my narrative.

Like everyone else I was excited when Dave bought AW. Once again there appeared to be hope for AW. I had left the modteam(for the 3rd time and willingly at this point) not a month before this because I truly believed the game was doomed. Contrary to what Dave has told you I had no problem with him. In the first few months there was even some jokes and banter in passing. I even remember helping him on a query he had on the units interface. Everything was rosy.

Our relationship soured after the first strategy update. I compiled a big thread of boosts/nerfs people had been asking for and went through 5 pages of discussion to determine the best options moving forward. It has since been hidden along with all my old posts. It got 20 upvotes and we managed to get dave to agree to a round of updates. But for whatever reason Dave decided to disregard the thread and implement changes of his own. He claimed the updates were what the majority wanted when I could find no source for them. I later discovered that the source was a 6 upvote post from sultan of swing which I had already debunked. The LB change sultan wanted and that dave applied had already been tried, tested and determined too weak back in 2015/16. The ds change he applied didnt address what was making ds so strong. After community backlash he ended up implementing what was in my post anyway so it was ridiculous. I called Dave out on disregarding my post and lying about it being the desires of the majority. He did not like this one bit. He publicly slammed and insulted me. His whole attitude was disgusting. Basically "I bought this game, who the fuck are you to question me?".

After this incident I withdrew from the community. And Dave now hated my guts.I barely interacted with him. Several mods and players came to me in the following months informing of this and showed me screenshots of him mouthing off about me on discord. A week or so before he nuked my account, i had an argument with Wheelo in roomchat. Waffel who was trying to troll me went to Dave and asked him to pull up the chatlogs so they could all laugh at the argument together. Dave was of course only too happy to oblige. I'd had enough so i posted "Fuck Dave". This is the only time I swore against him and I know hes been using that screenshot to defend his actions and claims that I'd been abusing him.

One week or so later there was the Puchao drama. Dave had a negative interaction with that Puchao imposter and had posted a thread about it. He was threatening to give up on the game because the community was so toxic. I criticized his reaction. To paraphrase i basically said "If you can't handle a troll like puchao then you've no hope of running this game." He deleted my post on the grounds that it was rude. Njab can testify to this. He mailed me laughing at the deletion. It was such a snowflake response. I posted again and Dave cracked and responded with that now infamous post which I screenshotted.

Wonderful behavior from the lead game representitive. It got worse of course. I sent him the following mail and he stuck me on ignore.

He then went into the game and began insulting me in chat and claiming he was going to turn me into a meme/joke. Didn't ss it all but I got enough.

I of course criticized this behavior. He saw it on the forums after someone else quoted me. He then perma-muted my account.

Here's also some evidence proving I hadn't been abusing him from day 1 like he claimed. Dave feel free to prove otherwise.

He now is demanding that I apologize. Funny eh?

Overall Dave is a nasty, prideful, arrogant piece of work. There's a healthy dose of megalomania thrown in there too. He's also incompetent. I think others have been coming to see that too in recent months. We didn't realize how good we had it with Ivan and Amok. I almost understand the attitude of those who suckup to him and turn a blind eye. We all wanted better for atwar. But we just aren't going to get it. It sucks. Here's our site statistics on player numbers since dave arrived.

Also another nice post from Dave. Isn't it disgusting to read given how he's behaved? I bet when the game goes to hell it'll be the "toxic" communities fault. I've met people like Dave before.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also a big shoutout to my old buddy clovis. 2 years since he was promoted to finish the mapmaker and that still isn't done. The only thing on atwar he seems to be interested in is sticking the knife in on me. He has barely been seen in the past year but a chance appears to ban me from the game and he appears on the modforum to stick the knife in even now. How petty. How sad. How predictable. Here's a nice excerpt from the modforum.

Good on you clovis. Keep being useless and resenting the people who actually tried to help atwar. I'm glad people like tunder are now finally calling you out.

It's disgraceful you've gotten away with this for so long. Garde is right. Most of the people with a personality and balls have left this game.

Ps Sid I haven't forgotten you. You have no buisness being a mod or in any position of that nature. You're far too oversensitive if you can be trolled by the likes of trystane.

I also haven't forgotten your duplicitous actions after clovis demoted me. Apologizing to me while talking shit about me behind my back. Then we've this.

Too bad Sid. Whether they're welcome here or not you're going to get them. Also nice megalomania. Very professional.

And what about the amount of time i put into the game sid? Why don't i deserve not to get shit on? Asshole.

Ps Brianwl while i still respect you I am disappointed. Sometimes I feel you're so steadfast in your middleground approach that a paedophile could be molesting a kid and you'd be there saying. "Well on the one hand....". Sometimes people need to be called out for what they are. And while I know this avenue I've chosen to go down in response to all this isn't necessarily the best or most mature one, it certainly is satisfying. You're too good for these guys.

Pss I'll spam this post for a few days until I feel enough people have seen it then I'm gone for good. There's no resolution to be found here.

Psss Miss a lot of you sons of bitches. You know who you are.

Pssss If you're wondering who sent me the modforum excerpts I'll tell you. I don't think he cares and I dont want someone innocent like Nero or Acquiesce being blamed.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 04:02
Find a deal i dont think Laochra deserves that harsh punishment. Maybe 6 month mute would do it in all channels.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 04:48
After this though? I can see what daves saying here, community feed back should be welcomed and encouraged. But alot of people believe the system is broken at its core and needs significant overhauls. While im sure everyone appreciates laos thoughtful insight its hardly gospel and 20 upvotes is hardly a majority. If he wants to take his product in a diferent direction then you envisioned its hardly within your rights to "call him out on it" then get mad when he refutes your ideas. As usual laos word is law in his world and he threw a temper tantrum when dave did not do as he says. This was an attempt by lao to shoe horn his ideas into the game like he did with the suslin brothers only to relise dave is not that type of guy. Then he let his pompous pride turn a small disagreement into this.

Btw im ready for laos posse to come and beat me up in the forum <3 even though by nature this will be removed.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:21
This post is surreal, I thought Corrambo is the most disliked player in community?
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:24
Kirjoittanut Helly, 13.07.2019 at 04:48

After this though? I can see what daves saying here, community feed back should be welcomed and encouraged. But alot of people believe the system is broken at its core and needs significant overhauls. While im sure everyone appreciates laos thoughtful insight its hardly gospel and 20 upvotes is hardly a majority. If he wants to take his product in a diferent direction then you envisioned its hardly within your rights to "call him out on it" then get mad when he refutes your ideas. As usual laos word is law in his world and he threw a temper tantrum when dave did not do as he says. This was an attempt by lao to shoe horn his ideas into the game like he did with the suslin brothers only to relise dave is not that type of guy. Then he let his pompous pride turn a small disagreement into this.

Btw im ready for laos posse to come and beat me up in the forum <3 even though by nature this will be removed.

Refuting someones ideas is a respectable approach. Bullying them out of the game and hammering them with your admin powers because you disagree with them is not. Unsurprising though that such actions would get supported by you. They still won't make you a mod.

Also I just got accused of pompous pride by hellraiser. Well I've seen it all now.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:26
Kirjoittanut Skendytwin, 13.07.2019 at 05:24

Kirjoittanut Helly, 13.07.2019 at 04:48

Refuting someones ideas is a respectable approach. Bullying them out of the game and hammering them with your admin powers because you disagree with them is not. Unsurprising though that such actions would get supported by you.

Also I just got accused of pompous pride by hellraiser. Well I've seen it all now.

I know im prideful its my worst quality, atleast i admit that and work on it. Your still convinced your shit dont stink.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:28
Kirjoittanut Helly, 13.07.2019 at 05:26

I know im prideful its my worst quality, atleast i admit that and work on it. Your still convinced your shit dont stink.

You dont know me at all.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:30
Kirjoittanut Skendytwin, 13.07.2019 at 05:28

Kirjoittanut Helly, 13.07.2019 at 05:26

You dont know me at all.

I see your actions, and iv been around you for years, i know enough.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 05:38
Also going back to what you all keep saying about me. What is a mod? Do you think for a second that i wanted to be a mod for the sake of a blue shield? Mods have the ability to work on aspects of the community, that is why i wanted to be a mod, so i could properly police those mods like you let slip by because they where your friends, the way this community is will run off so many people, the hiearchle system in place, the way people are given preferential treatment, the laziness of some of the former staff, it all lead me to the notion that i could make a positive diference in the community i wish to see return. Dave has pledged to do just that, brian does just that, the current mods while not perfect are doing alot better then in the past. I do want to be a mod, because i think i could help still, but i get their reservations with the idea, im alot like you, highly opinionated, a bit of a temper from time to time, sometimes i say things that best be left unsaid, but regardless what you think i genuinely care, not just for my clique of friends but the entire ecosystem this game requires to prosper.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 06:14
 Don
This is like world game when u fight agains 5,6,7.. alifugs. No matter how good you are in the end those noobs will crush u
----

Fears are strong
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 06:28
Kirjoittanut JUGERS2, 13.07.2019 at 04:02

Find a deal i dont think Laochra deserves that harsh punishment. Maybe 6 month mute would do it in all channels.

I talked to Dave two weeks ago and he was ready to talk to Laochra, with Brianwl as a mediator. Dave agreed to cancel the deletion of the account that Lao had requested, and to lift a few more limitations, and he promised to remove the forum mute if Laochra apologized. But as you can see it didn't work and it's very unfortunate.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
13.07.2019 - 06:44
Hoping illy is ok losing that acc^
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.07.2019 - 02:18
 Dave (Valvoja)
Un-archived as evidence related to https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=41804, and locked.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa