Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 04:39
 bzl
Why is kiev bigger than warsaw
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 04:57
Really good stuff. Would definitely play. As for advice, though I wouldn't change Germany's capital, I would really boost the income and reinforcements of West Germany, seeing as those were the most industrialized and wealthiest parts of the country at the time. Would create interesting dynamics, and allow Germany to hold the West during play.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 06:48
Russian income much higher than reality in 1938.. they were tanking
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 07:44
Zz ger unplayable in 10k remove income or some cities zzz
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 08:28
I get the idea, and its a great try, but I don't think it will be balanced at all.

Like froyer said above, germany with 300 money first turn is just a huge no go. Therefore you lose an important ''starters-country'', meaning UK will mostlikely dominate in west.

If you gonna merge cities/countries into one, like with yugo, and pl, among others in central/east, you should balance the incomes/reinfs imo.

The thing with scenarios is, its mostly based on reallife things, such as ww2/ww1 empires etc, I don't think such things will work on a map like EU for cws/3v3 (competitive play). So in order to succeed a map like this, you should go off-script, and eventhough the scenariocommunity might find that barbaric to do, I think its the only option to make a fully balanced map.

Just my two cents.
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 08:49
When we tested it today, I forgot to tell you that Warsaw should be 8 city aswell, since nazis destroyed it completely during ww2.
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 10:07
Very beautiful. Hit me up on Discord, I'd love to test it some time!
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 10:24
 4nic
Remove that 2 city from germany and let it have same income as eu+ germany, the added advantage here is good with kaliningrad. rnw and finland t1 is a great advantage.
also is the map published i cant find it?

edit: poland vs yugoslavia could be great in 5k duels hue
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 11:11
Nice idea guys
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 12:21
Yay exactly what we need. Yet another europe remake. People have been trying this for years and nobody wants a lesser version of the current eu even if it is set at a different point in history. Please try and take one of the other world map presets/areas and make it into an interesting competitive setting.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 12:54
Kirjoittanut Guest, 27.01.2019 at 12:47

Kirjoittanut Permamuted, 27.01.2019 at 12:21

My problem with other presents is that no other area will offer the same amount of mobility with sea transports and training that Europe+ has and with the equal chance of turnblocking. This more or less only took an hour or so to make so in my eyes its better We at least give this a go before completely throwing the idea out. Years ago me & Phoenix messed around with the same idea and people seemed to love it, Desu said I should defiantly keep working on it.

I agree because most of them are landmasses. However middle east has great potential since it has the right amount of water. Scale up the incomes, split/divide a few countries and move some cities around. Maybe add/remove a few. It would be a better use of your time.

Imo all you've to do is make sure this is included while trying to make the map as realistic as possible.

Kirjoittanut VRIL, 03.01.2014 at 10:18

The diversity of regions enriches the game play on the EU+ map. Make sure you include the following regions:

- High income, High reinforcements, medium/high density (Germany, France, UK, Rus. Central)
- High income, low reinforcements, low/medium density (Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland)
- Medium income, low/medium reinforcements, low density (Russia... )
- Medium income, High reinforcements, medium density (Spain, Italy, Ukraine)
- Low/medium income, medium reinforcements, medium/high density (Greece, Poland, Serbia, Romania, Belarus, Austria)
- Low income, high reinforcements, high density (Turkey)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, high density (aka Balkan countries/ former yugoslavia or capital only countries)
- Low income, low/medium reinforcements, periphereal (Iceland, Portugal, Ireland, Azerbajan...)

You should automatically create a setting with some substance just by doing this much. After that we can just do tweaks. I've wanted to try this for quite some time. However im no mapmaker and i haven't the time to learn how to be 1. I can however offer advice to anyone who wants to have a go.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 13:29
Rename helicopter to dive bomber
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 13:37
Lower Germany's starting income so it can have more funds, that is if you want germany to be a viable pick.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.01.2019 - 15:04
Idk i think the main problem with this is that its too much like a regular 3v3 to really be anything special. Like people will still pick the same 6-8 countries and strategies will be roughly the same even if incomes and reinforcements are different. Even the expansions would be the same
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2019 - 00:07
So i hate to be that guy to ask, but didnt hellraiser make this map already like 3 years ago?
----

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2019 - 03:45
 4nic

Yay exactly what we need. Yet another europe remake. People have been trying this for years and nobody wants a lesser version of the current eu even if it is set at a different point in history. Please try and take one of the other world map presets/areas and make it into an interesting competitive setting.

make one if u complain so much...
This is actually a great map it gives eu+ and new look, ill definetly duel and host 3v3s on this map. Plus the backround looks better then the original world map. Germany vs UK could also be more balanced then what it originaly is. and theres great 5k options like yugo vs poland idk what u complain about, this is an interesting map so what if its europe we like europe.
----
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2019 - 05:00
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 28.01.2019 at 03:45

make one if u complain so much...
This is actually a great map it gives eu+ and new look, ill definetly duel and host 3v3s on this map. Plus the backround looks better then the original world map. Germany vs UK could also be more balanced then what it originaly is. and theres great 5k options like yugo vs poland idk what u complain about, this is an interesting map so what if its europe we like europe.

If you like it so much then finish it for trystane and let him focus on something that may actually get played.
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2019 - 05:11
----

Kirjoittanut Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
28.01.2019 - 05:41
 4nic
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 27.01.2019 at 10:24

Remove that 2 city from germany and let it have same income as eu+ germany, the added advantage here is good with kaliningrad. rnw and finland t1 is a great advantage.
also is the map published i cant find it?

edit: poland vs yugoslavia could be great in 5k duels hue

edit edit: actually dont remove the 2 reinf germany city instead remove 2 reinfs from one of the other cities, munich and hamburg would be a good idea. -1 to both.
----
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.01.2019 - 11:57
 4nic
Kirjoittanut Guest, 28.01.2019 at 22:28

Everything should be live now

The eu+ preset doesent work
----
~Napoleon

Ladataan...
Ladataan...
30.01.2019 - 12:02
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 30.01.2019 at 11:57

I'll try creating another one, I'm so confused as to why it doesn't work
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
31.01.2019 - 00:53
Kirjoittanut 4nic, 30.01.2019 at 11:57

Okay its up and running, tested it myself.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.02.2019 - 00:43
Small updates

1.I noticed I had drawn borders over the Denmark shortcut making it sometimes difficult to get through so I've fixed that and made it pretty much like the regular world map.
2. Currently working on doing Africa, once done ill add a preset for that, don't know how useful that'll be for competitive though xD With some more cities, boost in income and larger countries it might be more viable for 10k.

Things I want to work on

1. I'm mostly happy with Europe except these countries Germany, Poland, Yugoslavia, Romania and Finland. I feel something is off with them and they need to be tweaked some more but I need more feedback for that.
2. I'm not sure what it is but I feel like the Infantry just aren't working properly, I somehow fail neutrals more than I usually do... has anyone else had this issue? if so then let me know as a certain stat might have been changed by accident.
3 Of course updating the rest of the world with correct borders too... that one will gradually happen.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
04.02.2019 - 17:26
Can someone move this post to showcase
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
05.02.2019 - 00:55
K lets give it a try
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
25.06.2019 - 19:12
Haha, makes everything historical, but must get a chunk of Russian land and give it to the ukraine. How come you didn't give part of Spain to Portugal, or piece of France to Belgium, or Turkey, any country, for any reason, but Russia. Someone hates big bad Russia
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
26.06.2019 - 06:25
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 25.06.2019 at 19:12

Haha, makes everything historical, but must get a chunk of Russian land and give it to the ukraine. How come you didn't give part of Spain to Portugal, or piece of France to Belgium, or Turkey, any country, for any reason, but Russia. Someone hates big bad Russia

or someone hates big bad ukraine
----
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.06.2019 - 13:35
Kirjoittanut Skanderbeg, 25.06.2019 at 19:12

Because Liviv was part of Poland in this timeline which took away a lot of power from Ukraine. Considering Ukraine was part of Russia at this time I decided to give Rostov and the surrounding area to Ukraine as the Nazi's later took that area anyway so the borders weren't all so crazy anyway. Pretty sure I explained this above.

You're not even Russian and I have never claimed to hate "big bad Russia" its quite the contrary, I love Russia and it's even on my bucket list to live there for a few years learning the language and culture as far back as i can remember. You're just a troll putting on a clown mask pretending to be something you are not.
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
27.06.2019 - 13:50
Use moar alts from 2010 mate, it will help you play better. Oh wait, you don't play at all.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Ladataan...
Ladataan...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Yksityisyys | Käyttöehdot | Bannerit | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Liity meihin:

Levitä sanaa